when you saw me outside and I was burning the leaves--
你看到我在外面 我在烧落叶
No! No!
不 不
Laura, I was just doing it to protect you.
劳拉 我这么做是为了保护你
I knew I could never bring back our little boy...
我知道我永远不能带回我们的小男孩
our precious little Wayne Jr., but I couldn't bear losing you.
我们珍贵的小韦恩 但是我不能失去你
Hey, take a look at this!
嘿 看这个
I don't know what to tell you.
我不知道该告诉你什么
All I can think--
我能想到的
When they told me something was wrong...
当他们告诉我说出了点问题
that there was a problem...
有点麻烦
was that this thing that was growing inside me was evil.
我唯一能想的就是我身体里的这个东西是邪恶的
I kept thinking that maybe it was something I did wrong...
我一直在想也许是我做错了什么事
and that this was my punishment.
这是对我的惩罚
I told Wayne that everything was gonna be okay.
我告诉韦恩说一切都会没事的
But I lied.
但是我说了谎
But you have to believe me, Arky. I didn't mean to kill him.
但是你得相信我 阿齐 我没想杀他
I didn't know what I was doing.
我不知道我在做什么
It was the herbal medication.
是那些草药
That's all I can think. Laura Laura...
这是我能想到的 劳拉 劳拉
I don't think you should say anymore.
我认为你不该再继续说了
I'm gonna have to read you your rights.
我得向你宣读权利
We're gonna have to go down to the station and--
然后我们去警局
and do all that.
办手续
I'm sorry.
对不起
You're gonna be okay. I'm gonna get the best attorney.
你会没事的 我会请最好的律师
I know what you are.
我知道你是什么
Hello? Hi, Betsy. It's me.
喂 嗨 贝茜 是我
Wayne, where are you? I'm on my way.
韦恩 你在哪儿 我在路上
You're late, Wayne. I'm going without you.
你迟到了 韦恩 我不跟你去了
I wanna be there, honey.
我想和你去 亲爱的
I don't wanna be the kind of husband...
我不想做那种丈夫
who isn't there every step of the way.
那种哪一步都缺席的丈夫
Well, you've already missed a
你已经错过很多步了
lot of steps already. Anyway, it's just a sonogram.
无论如何 这只是个声波扫描
It's not just a sonogram, honey.
不 这不只是扫描
It's a picture of the expression of our beautiful love.
亲爱的 这是我们美丽的爱情扫描
Wayne, what have you been smoking?
韦恩 你最近又瞎吃什么药了
I'm three blocks away, Betsy.
我还有三个街区就到了 贝茜
I'm gonna be pulling up in
我五分钟之内
front of the house in less than five minutes.
就到家了
Oh, okay. I'll wait for you. Okay. Five minutes.
好吧 我等你 好的 五分钟
Hey, Wayne. Where you goin'? What?
嘿 韦恩 你去哪儿 什么
Who you talkin' to? Wayne, who are you talking to?
你在跟谁讲话 韦恩 你在跟谁说话
You seem like you're in an awful big hurry. Wayne?
看来你现在匆忙得很呀 韦恩
I'm late for an appointment.
我约会要晚了
Really? An appointment? Appointment with who?
真的 约会吗 和谁
A business client. Wayne, I'm hanging up now.
一位业务上的客户 韦恩 我要挂电♥话♥了
Right. You're in insurance, aren't you?
对了 你是作保险业的
That must take you on the road an awful lot.
这总得让你离家 对吧
Look, I'm an insurance medical technician,
听着 我是一个保险医学技术员
not that it's any of your business.
不过这和你也无关
So where is our appointment? How far do we have to go?
那么 你的约会地点在哪儿 我们还要开多远
What? Come on, Wayne. I'll race ya.
什么 得了 韦恩 我来和你比赛
Oh, hi, Mrs. Britton. Wayne Weinsider. 'Member me?
哦 嗨 布里斯太太 我是韦恩·威斯特 记得我吗
Harmony Mutual Insurance?
双协保险的
You had an appointment to have some blood taken.
我们和您约好了要抽血取样
It's for next Tuesday.
定在下星期二了
I know that, Kim. Can I call you Kim?
我知道 基姆 我能叫你基姆吗
I was in the neighborhood, and, well,
我正好来这附近
insurance isn't something you wanna be without...
然后 呃 保险你可不能少
even for just a week.
就算一个星期也不行
What do you do with that? Oh, they check it out,
你采血做什么 哦 做检查
make sure you're not a policy risk.
保证你附合条款
Slow down, monsters.
慢点 小怪物们
Those your kids? Why, yes.
那是你的孩子 哦 是的
I love kids. Got a baby on the way myself.
我喜欢孩子 也快有一个了
It seems like I've been trying forever.
好像我已经努力很久了
Hold that up.
扶着
Those are fine-looking boys.
这些男孩真漂亮
You don't know how lucky you are.
你不知道你有多幸运
Two cells, with all that can go wrong,
两个细胞 就足以使一切都变了
and there they are. Perfect.
而他们 真的很完美
You okay? You're not feeling faint, are you?
你还好吗 没觉得头晕什么的
No, I'm okay.
没有 我没事
Can I use your phone?
我能用用电♥话♥吗
I want those kids out of my car. Okay, Speed Racers.
把那些孩子弄下我的车 好了 赛车手们
That's enough driver's education for today.
今天的驾驶课就上到这儿
Having your fun?
好玩吗
Yeah? Mulder, you're busted.
喂 穆德 你被整了
What?
什么
I just got an earful from Assistant Director Kersh...
我刚刚被克许副局长狠批了一顿
who got a call from Mr. Weinsider,
他接到一位威斯特先生的电♥话♥
who says that you're harassing him.
说你在骚扰他
Leave me alone.
离我远点
Mulder? Mulder, I have to tell him something.
穆德 穆德 我得有个交待
What do you want me to say?
你打算让我怎么讲
Tell him I'm down here doin'
就说我在这边对某人
a background check on somebody.
进行背景调查
I got a message you needed to see me, Laura. What is it?
我收到消息 说你要见我 劳拉 什么事
I'm afraid.
我害怕
Well, I've been meeting with attorneys,
呃 我与律师见了面
and given the circumstances...
在现在的情况
and your emotional state,
以及你的情绪状态下
they feel confident of an acquittal...
他们有信心让你无罪
if that's what you're worried about, Laura.
如果这是你所害怕的事 劳拉
No, Wayne. I've been thinking.
不是 韦恩 我一直在想
Thinking? About what?
想 想什么
About your story.
想你讲的事
About how it doesn't make sense.
这真是不太明白
You said you wrapped the baby up to hide it...
你说你把婴儿包起来藏好
but what they found in the
可他们
fire was wrapped in the nightgown I had on...
在火里找到的是用我的睡衣包着的
when I woke up from my nightmare.
那件我做严梦时穿的睡衣
But that's not possible, Laura. You must be mistaken.
可那是不可能的 劳拉 你一定是弄错了
And I keep thinking about the face of that terrible creature...
而且我还一直在想床脚那张
at the end of the bed.
恐怖怪物的脸
And I remember something that I didn't tell anybody...
我还记得有些事我谁也没说
not even you.
对你也没说
Laura, you're scaring me.
劳拉 你在吓我
No matter what you believe, I only have one desire:
不管你相信什么 我只有一个目的:
to protect you, to put this all behind us.
保护你 把这些都抛诸脑后
Why'd you go and do that, Laura?
你为什么要做这事呢 劳拉
You've got to know that I love you...
你应该知道我爱你的
and I just wish you could've been the one.
我只是希望 你会是那一个
Let me go, Wayne.
放开我 韦恩
What's her rhythm? She's still in Vfib.
她的心律如何 心颤
Charge the paddles to 200.
加到200
What happened? She just collapsed.
出什么事了 她倒下了
Clear!
让开
Paddles are charged. Stand by to defib. It was like
充电完成 准备除颤 好像
Clear! It was like she died right in my arms.
让开 就好像她在我怀里死去了
Charging to 300. Going again. Clear!
充到300 再来 让开
Got a heartbeat. What?
有心跳了 什么
Laura, can you hear me?
劳拉 你能听到我吗
Laura, can you hear me? Got a palpable B.P.
劳拉 能听到我吗 有明显的血压
I need to get this woman to the hospital right away.
我必须马上送她去医院
I need a neurologist consult at the E.R.
找个神经科医生下来急诊室这边
Maintaining sinus rhythm.
保持心律
Hang an I. V. Of lidocaine, and let's get her out of here.
再给她吊瓶利多卡因 现在把她抬出去
Say when. On three.
多久 三分钟
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表