sir Craft suddenly lost altitude
长官 飞行器突然于
1 7 hours over Highway 37 5.
23:17分坠毁于375号♥公路上
What happened? We haven't yet determined that, sir.
发生了什么事 我们还不知道 长官
We have recovered the flight data recorder,
我们找到飞行记录器
as well as the two pilots
与两位飞行员
Alive?
还活着吗
We found the copilot over here.
我们在这里找到了副驾驶
My God.
老天
The other man's alive, but But what?
另一个人还活着 不过 不过什么
We're not sure yet.
我们还不确定
What happened, Captain?
发生了什么事 上尉
华盛顿特区 上午9:42
FBI总部
I'm sure he's on his way.
我想他快到了
Mulder!
穆德
Hey. Hey, Dana. How's it going?
嘿 黛娜 你好吗
Mulder, where have you been?
穆德 你上哪儿去了
Oh, sorry. I just got a little lost on my way in.
抱歉 我有点迷路了
You got lost? I'm just a little
你迷路了 我只是有点
you know, a little lost in my head.
有点昏了头了
Yeah. Yeah. One of those days.
是吗 是啊 老♥毛♥病了
Yeah. Hi, there. How are you this morning?
嗨 你好吗
The assistant director's waiting, sir. Great. Let's do it.
副局长在等你们 棒极了 我们走吧
My two frequent fliers.
两位爱旅行的人
I'm to understand you were in Nevada yesterday.
我知道你们昨天跑到内华达州
And after, what's it been, two, three conversations...
我好像已经说过你们好几次了
such as this on the matter.
就有关旅行这件事来说
Uh, sir--
呃 长官
This morning I got a phone call from the Pentagon
早上我接到国防部的电♥话♥
demanding that the two of you be reprimanded...
要求惩罚你们两人
for trespassing on a top-secret military installation.
因为你们非法闯入机密军事设施
What do you think you were doing there?
你们去那里干什么
We were following a lead, sir.
我们在追查一个线索 长官
And that's part of your current case load
那是你们目前任务的一部分吗
A legitimate investigation?
是经过批准的调查吗
Agent Scully and I were contacted by a confidential source.
史考利探员和我是去见一个秘密内线
What source? Oh, if I had the name, I'd give it to you.
什么内线 如果我知道 我会告诉你
Some whistle-blower working inside the so-called Area 51 .
某个在所谓的51区工作的人
Said he had some "Big deal''information.
说有很重要的情报
I gotta tell you, the whole thing turned out to be...
老实说 这整件事
just one gigantic mistake on our part.
是我们搞错了
Agent Mulder,you were specifically ordered not to pursue...
穆德探员 我们特别命令你
any line of investigation pertaining to the X-Files.
不得进行任何有关于X档案的调查
Sir, you're absolutely right.
长官 你说的一点也不错
And on behalf of Agent Scully and myself,
我仅代表史考利探员和我自己
I'd like to apologize
为我们
for our blatant disregard of your direct order.
违反了您的直接命令而道歉
You have our word.
我们向你保证
We will never, ever do that again.
我们绝对不会再这么做了
Mulder.
穆德
Mulder!
穆德
What? What was that about?
什么 刚才是怎么回事
What was what about?
什么是怎么回事
""I'd give you his name if I had it.''
"如果我知道 我会告诉你"
Whatever happened to protecting out contacts, our work?
你忘了保护情报来源 保护调查工作了吗
He asked. Hang on a second.
他问了我们 请等一下
Well. Okay, then.
好了 没事了
What? What is going on with you?
怎么了 你到底怎么搞的
Will you please stop trying to pick a fight with me?
请你不要这么想吵架好吗
Mulder, you are acting bizarre.
穆德 你的举止真是怪异
Jealous?
吃醋吗
Scully? I can't believe you.
史考利 我真不相信你
I just can't believe you. And who is Scully?
我就是不相信你 谁是史考利
Good morning. You could at least do me the courtesy...
早上好 你晚上至少应该给我点面子
of coming to bed at night,
上♥床♥睡觉
pretend we have a happy marriage.
假装我们有快乐的婚姻
What if Chris or Terry had come down here first?
万一克利斯与泰瑞下来看到怎么办
Seen their father being a pervert?
看到他们的老爸是个偷♥窥♥狂
Did that ever occur to you?
你有没有想到过
Hey, uh--
嘿 呃
Um--
嗯
Honey? I need--
甜心 我
Have you s-- Have you seen my car keys?
有没有看到我的车钥匙
I thought I might have left them Morning, Dad.
我好像放在什么地方了 早安 爹地
Morning... Terry.
早安 泰瑞
Oh, my God!
我的天
Morris! What did you do to Chris?
摩里斯 你对克莉丝做了什么
Where are my keys?
我的钥匙呢
Yo, Dad. Howdy, Terry.
早 爹地 你早 泰瑞
I'm not Terry.
我不是泰瑞
Chris. Terence. Terry's for wusses.
克莉丝 泰伦斯 泰瑞丝是女孩的名字
And Terence isn't?
泰伦斯就不是了
Hey, uh, Terence, how about helping...
嘿 泰伦斯 能不能帮
your old dad find his car keys?
你老爸找下车钥匙
No milk.
没牛奶了
I'm taking the minivan.
我要开箱型车
Don't I have my own car? Chris,
我就没有自己的车吗 克莉丝
did you give your father back his keys
钥匙还给你♥爸♥没有
Okay, well, uh, everybody have a, uh,
好吧 那么 祝大家都有一个 呃
a good day at your various, uh--
一个美好的一天
All right. Mom!
好吧 妈
Morris! What about Chris?
摩里斯 克莉丝怎么办
Chris? You said you'd give me an answer today.
克莉丝 你说今天要给我一个答案的
Her nose.
她的鼻子
You said you'd give her an answer about her nose.
你说你今天要做决定
Um--
嗯
I think she's a little
我想
young for plastic surgery don't you think
她要整形还有点太年轻了 你说呢
Oh, for God's sake, Morris. A nose ring!
老天 摩里斯 鼻环
She says she wants a nose ring!
她是要去装个鼻环
I hate you! I wish you were dead!
我恨你 希望你去死
Well, my work here is done.
我的工作完成了
Have a nice day.
各位愉快
You want a divorce, don't you? Just say the words.
你要离婚 对不对 只要说出来
"Joanne I want a divorce ''
"琼安 我要离婚"
Joanne? Joanne, no.
琼安 琼安 不
I will not live this way, Morris.
我不要这样子生活 摩里斯
I will not let you walk in and out like a stranger.
我不要你像个陌生人一样
Maybe it's better if you just I'm sorry.
也许这样会更好一点 对不起
I'm-- I'm just not myself lately.
我 我只是最近有点魂不守舍
Morris.
摩里斯
You are wearing your suit from yesterday.
你还穿着昨天的衣服
Ladies and gentlemen, Mr.Johnny Cash.
各位先生女士 欢迎强尼·凯许(美国歌♥星)
Morris, what are you doing?
摩里斯 你在干什么
It's for you.
你的电♥话♥
Thanks.
谢谢
M-- Morris.
穆 摩里斯
Morry, it's Jeff. Where the hell are you?
摩里斯 我是杰夫 你到底在哪儿
I'm running a little late
我会晚点才到
Get your ass down here tout de suite.
赶快给我过来
We got something big going down
出大事了
Bigger than what ? Big
什么大事 不能
as in I can't say anything more over the phone
在电♥话♥里说的大事
Just get down here.
快点过来
Do we know what he's saying?
他在说什么
It seems he's praying, sir.
好像是在祈祷 长官
We've identified the language,
我们辩认出
a Native American dialect-- Hopi to be exact
这是一种美国原住民的方言--霍皮族的语言
The pilot's name is Captain Robert McDonough.
飞行员是罗勃·麦克唐诺上尉
Born in Missoula, Montana.
出生于蒙大拿州
No known foreign language skills.
没有任何外语专长
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表