One upon a time, there was a guy...
很久以前 有一个
with the improbable name of Fox Mulder.
叫做福克斯(狐狸)·穆德的家伙
He started out life happily enough, as these things go.
他的童年很过得很快乐
He had parents who loved him, a cute kid sister.
有父母疼爱
He had a roof over his head, got all his flu shots,
住在温暖的家中 打了所有的预防针
had all his fingers and toes.
也没有缺手缺脚的
And aside from being stuck with the name Fox,
除了那个很奇怪的名字
which probably taught him how to fight--
让他在学校里不是被揍
or not--
就是揍别人
he pretty much led a normal life.
大致而言 他的生活很正常
But the worst thing by far--
但这个叫福克斯的男孩
the biggest kick in the slats this kid Fox ever got--
在生活中遭遇到的最严重的打击
was what happened to his sister.
是发生在他妹妹身上的事
One day, she just disappeared.
一天 她凭空消失无踪
Now, Fox buckled down and worked his butt off.
现在 福克斯努力用功
Graduated top of his class at Oxford,
从牛津大学以第一名毕业
then top of his class at the F.B.I. Academy.
然后在联邦调查局学院也是名列前茅
None of that hard work made up for his sister, though.
这一切努力都无法弥补他的丧妹之痛
It was just a way of putting her out of his mind.
只是让他暂时不想这件事
Finally, the way I figure it,
最后 照我看来
he went out of his mind, and he's been that way ever since.
他自己神经失常了 一直失常到现在
Fox Mulder pissed away a brilliant career,
福克斯·穆德搞砸了他的事业
lost the respect of supervisors and friends...
同僚和长官都看不起他
and now lives his life shaking his fist at the sky...
成天只是仰天长啸
and muttering about conspiracies to anyone who'll listen.
希望有人相信他的阴谋论
If you ask me,
我觉得
he's one step away from pushing a baby carriage...
他距离流落街头
filled with tin cans down the street.
只差一步之遥了
But now, all that's gonna change.
但现在 一切都要改观了
Tell them the truth, you lying son of a bitch!
告诉她实情 你这个狗养的骗子
He's not me, Scully!
他不是我 史考利
Scully!
史考利
Scully, he's not me!
史考利 他不是我
You hate me now, right?
现在你讨厌我了 对不对
Dana, I'm sorry I narc'd on you to Kersh, but I--
黛娜 很抱歉我告诉了克许 但是
I was scared you were gonna lose your job.
我担心你会丢掉饭碗
You did the right thing, Mulder.
你做的很对 穆德
I did?
是吗
I've been telling you for years
多年来
you should play more by the book haven't I
我一直要你照章办事 对不对
Hey, it's the new me.
嘿 我已经洗心革面了
Hey. Hey, fellas. Take-- What about these?
嘿 嘿 各位 这是什么意思
Come on, fellas.
拜托 各位
You ain't going nowhere, Mibby.
你哪里也去不成
You and me have had our asses officially disappear.
你和我已经正式失踪了
Looks like we're up Fudge Creek.
看来我们要葬身荒野了
Who are you? Call sign's Maverick.
你是谁 代号♥"小蛮牛"
Not like I'm gonna be hot-sticking it anytime soon.
看来很快就要被烙印了
Are you all right, ma'am?
你还好吗 女士
Ma'am? Kiss my ass, you desk monkey.
女士 见你的大头鬼 你这个上班族
华盛顿特区
联邦调查局总部
I am Tiger Woods.
我是泰戈·伍兹
So, what did Kersh say?
克许怎么说
He said that I was willful,
他说我故意抗命
insubordinate and not a team player.
没有团队观念
And the F.B.I. Didn't need agents that weren't team players.
FBI不接受没有团队观念的探员
What a jerk. Then what?
真是混♥蛋♥ 结果呢
Two-week suspension without pay.
停职停薪两周
You're not serious!
你不是说真的吧
Who does he think he is?
他以为自己是老几
See you in two weeks.
两周后再见
Dana?
黛娜
Do you suppose a home-cooked meal
吃顿家常饭
might ease the pain a little?
也许会感觉好些
Say, my place, 8:00?
八点到我那里如何
I think she likes me, Tiger.
我想她喜欢我 泰戈
So there I am with this wet-behind-the-ears
我的副驾驶
Rio flying backseat.
是个菜鸟
And I'm thinking, "Hell, man,
我想 "好吧 老兄
I'm gonna give this cherry the ride of his life.''
我来让你开开眼界 "
So I'm putting the spurs to her,you know?
所以我就加足油门
And I'm doing a little hassling with my wingman, Buzz Saw.
跟我的僚机"电锯"较量了一下
Buzz Saw Would you mind? Hold up.
而"电锯" 你能 听着
Buzz Saw gets on my zero. He's right on my zero.
"电锯"咬住我的零点位置
And when Buzz Saw gets on your zero, Maverick?
如果被"电锯"咬住了零点位置 小蛮牛
he's like a damn dog tick. Maverick.
就像被跳蚤咬住了一样 小蛮牛
You ain't shaking that son of a gun.
别想要甩掉那狗♥娘♥养♥的
Hey, Grandma Top Gun, will you shut the hell up?
喂 老太婆 你能不能给我闭嘴
You're my bitch now, pencil-neck.
现在你是我的老相好了 书呆子
General Wegman wants to see you.
魏格曼将军要见你
Son,you got a set on you.
孩子 我不得不承认
I'll say that much. You had us fooled.
你真是有一套 你骗过了我们
Why didn't you tell us what you were doing from the start?
你为什么不从头说起呢
Meaning?
你是说
It's the wrong one.
你拿了错误的一个
You replaced the flight data recorder. This one's from--
你调换了飞行记录器 这个是来自于
A scrapped F-111, sir. It's junk.
一架报废的F-111军机 长官 是块垃圾
You gave the F.B.I. The wrong flight data recorder. Why?
你把错误的记录器交给FBI 为什么
Morry, if you were running a scam on the F.B.I.,
摩里斯 如果你想要整FBI
why didn't you let us in on it
为什么不让我们知道
I didn't know if I could trust you.
我不知道是否能相信你们
We have a security leak, gentlemen,
我们在安全上的疏漏 各位
and for all I knew it was one of you
据我所知 是你们中的一个
That's why I decided I should approach
所以我决定单独见
Agent Scully alone...
史考利探员
to find out who her contact is.
找出她的内线
Unfortunately, her partner, Agent Mulder,
不幸的是 她的搭档穆德探员
screwed everything up.
破坏了一切计划
Why didn't you tell us this afterward?
你为什么不在事后告诉我们
I knew you wouldn't believe
我知道你们不会相信我
it till you figured it out for yourself
除非你们自己搞清楚
So the real flight data recorder is safe?
那么真正的记录器是安全的吗
Oh, yeah. Absolutely.
是的 绝对安全
And you will bring it back? Of course!
你会带回来的吧 当然
By God,you do got a set on you.
老天 你真是有一套
I wish I could say the same about some of your colleagues.
希望你的同事也像你一样
About those who proffer rumor and innuendo,
而不是听信谣言
those who make dangerous accusations.
恶意中伤他人
those who make dangerous accusations.
恶意中伤他人
Sir, Morris's behavior seemed to--
长官 摩里斯的行为似乎
You can explain yourself to the review panel
你可以向华盛顿的考核委员会
in Washington.
提出解释
I've already wired them recommending censure
我已经向他们建议
for your actions.
对你的惩处
You're lucky I didn't throw you in the stockade.
你该庆幸我没把你关起来
Uh-huh.
呃
A little mood lighting for the bedroom.
给卧室增加一点情调
No bedroom.
没有卧室
This guy hasn't been laid in ten years.
这家伙有十年没做过爱了
雷切尔 内华达州
弗莱契住所
Hey, Chris. Hey, I like the, uh-- the, uh, nose--
嘿 克莉丝 我喜欢这个 呃 鼻子玩意儿
Ouch! As if!.
噢 装得真像
Terry. Buddy. Hey.
泰瑞 老兄 嘿
Terence, sorry. How's it going?
泰伦斯 最近好吗
Mom says she's taking out a restraining order on you.
妈说要向法♥院♥申请对你的限制令
What are you doing back? Joanne.
你回来干什么 琼安
Your stuff is all outside. Take it and get out.
你的东西全在外面 拿了就给我滚
Listen to me. There's something I've got to tell you.
听我说 我要告诉你一件事情
I've heard enough from you for one lifetime, Morris.
我已经听够了你的话 摩里斯
Go tell it to that tramp of yours,
去对你的荡♥妇♥说
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表