Let's go.
来吧
Hold him down !
抓住它
Try to hold him still.
抓紧它
Let me sedate him.
我来给它麻醉
One more time. You woke up this morning.
再说一次 你今早醒来
Then what ?
然后呢
We have been through this.
我们已经说过了
You woke up this morning,
你今早起床
but you didn't go to work. Why?
但是没去上班 为什么
It was raining. You don't shingle in the rain.
因为下雨 下雨天不工作
I was up at 6:00 reading the paper.
我六点起床 看报纸
What was your wife doing ?
你妻子在做什么
Cooking, man. Breakfast. She
做饭 做早餐
was just putting breakfast on the table
她刚把早餐放上桌子
when the--
这时
You looked up. I looked up,
你抬起头 我抬起头
and I saw that she had
然后看到她
this nosebleed she didn't even know she had.
在流鼻血 她自己都没意识到
What caused it ?
是什么造成的
What do I--Am I like Quincy?
你以为我是谁
How the hell should I know what caused it ?
我怎么知道是什么造成的
It just happened.
就是发生了
Ten, fifteen minutes later, she just...
十到十五分钟以后 她就
starts getting sick.
开始觉得不舒服
Said she got a headache that just...
说她头疼
keeps gettin' worse and worse.
越来越疼
She starts...
然后她开始
screamin'.
尖叫
I didn't know what the hell to do. I just, uh--
我不知道该怎么办 我只是 呃
I got her in the truck and--
我把她弄上车 然后
taken her to the hospital.
带她去医院
But then it seemed like the faster we went,
但是后来好像我开得越快她的情况
the better she'd do.
就越好转
But just as soon as I try to slow down or stop--
可就在我打算慢下来或是停车
I'm sorry about your wife.
你妻子的事我很抱歉
Sure you are,
当然 你抱歉
you and the rest of yourJew F.B.I.
你和你的那些犹太FBI探员
Crump--
克兰普
Oh, yeah. You think I don't know, huh ?
哦 是 你以为我不知道吗 呃
You think I'm just some ignorant pud-knocker,
你以为我只是个无知的乡下人
don't you ?
是不是
But I get it, man !
不过我知道 老兄
I see what this is.
我明白的
I am not sick, and I do not have the flu.
我没病也没得流感
Vicky and me were just some kind of...
维姬和我只是
government guinea pigs.
政♥府♥的实验物
You think the government did this to you ?
你认为是政♥府♥对你做的
Oh hell yeah Who else
见鬼 就是 还能是谁
You see it all the time on the TV.
你在电视上老能看到:
They're dropping Agent Orange,
他们投放剧毒的脱叶剂
they're puttin' radiation
在低能儿的性腺上
in little retarded kids gonads.
打辐射
Oh,yeah. You sons of bitches
哦 对 你们这些狗♥娘♥养♥的还在夜里
sneakin'around my woods at night.
到我的林子里鬼鬼祟祟
I seen you. You think I don't know ?
我看到你们了 你以为我不知道
Well,
呃
on behalf of the InternationalJewish Conspiracy,
代表国际犹太人阴谋组织
I just need to inform you that we're...
我打算通知你 我们
almost out of gas.
快没油了
The trailer looks clean.
拖车看上去没问题
No readily apparent vectors.
没有显见的病源
Dogs, housewives.
狗 家庭主妇
Whatever this thing is,
不管是什么
it doesn't discriminate.
这东西倒没有歧视
There are zoonotic pathogens
有可传到人体的动物疾病
which spread among species.
也曾流行过
Look at that.
看那个
The Crumps have a neighbor.
克兰普有个邻居
Hello ?
有人吗
Hello ?
有人吗
Doctor ?
医生
Hello ?
有人吗
Hello ?
你好
Oh, no, it-- It's okay, ma'am. It's okay.
哦 不 没事 女士 没事的
Who are you ?
你是谁
It's all right. I'm sorry.
没事的 很抱歉
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay
没事
Hey, Crump, we got about one more mile.
嘿 克兰普 我们还能再开上一英里
I'll make it fast. You ready?
我会动作快点 准备好了吗
Here goes nothing.
没事的
Turn on the pump !
打开油泵
Number four ! Three !
四号♥ 三号♥
Number three ! Turn it on !
是三号♥ 打开
You gotta pay before you pump, buddy.
你得先交钱 伙计
Hey damn it that's my car
嘿 见鬼 那是我的车
Where in the hell do you think you're goin' ?
你♥他♥妈♥的要去哪儿
Damn it! Stop!
妈的 停车
We're gonna take care of you.
我们会照顾你的
Watch your step, now.
注意抬脚
We just have to examine you.
我们这是给做检查
One deaf woman survives unscathed,
一个失聪的女士安然无恙
while everything else around her dies.
但她身边的其他人或物全都死了
Why ?
为什么
Wait. What are you doin' ?
嘿 你在干什么
The pathology of this thing--
这种东西的病变
it affects the inner ear.
它影响内耳
And this area right here is ground zero.
而这个地方就是病源地
What if what we're looking for is
如果我们在找的应该
some kind of a sound ?
是一种声音呢
Seriously ?
说真的
Excuse me.
不好意思
Scully. It's Van Gelder.
我是史考利 我是维·吉德
Agent,
探员
I don't know what the hell your partner's thinking,
我真不知道你的探员在想什么
but not only is he actively
他不但主动躲避警方
evading my officers now he's stolen a car
而且还偷了一辆车
Come again ? You heard right.
再说一遍 你没听错
He left behind a crazy note addressed to you.
他留了一张写给你的纸条
You there ?
你还在吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Read it to me.
在 在 在 读给我听
""Crump sick. Will die if stopped,
"普兰克病了 停车就会死
same as wife.
跟他妻子一样 "
Must head west to keep alive.
"必须向西走让他活命
No roadblocks.""
别设路障 "
Exclamation point. This make any sense to you ?
惊叹号♥ 你听得懂吗
Take him at his word.
照他说的做
Let him through. Let him through ?
让他过去 让他过去
Look, no offense, Agent Scully,
你瞧 呃 没什么冒犯的意思 史考利探员
but how about you run that by your superiors
你把情况向你上级报告一下如何
'Cause frankly, I think they'll say different.
说实话 我觉得会有不同意见
I'll take that under advisement.
我会记得你的建议
Faster.
再快点
I'm doin' 7 0.
我已经开到70了
Man, you gotta go faster. It's getting worse.
还得再快 情况不好
Yeah,yeah, that's good. Okay.
对对 很好 好了
Hey, uh,
嘿
theJew stuff?
犹太人的问题
No offense.
没有冒犯的意思
I mean, uh, a man can't help who he's born to.
我是说 呃 人没法选择自己的出生
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表