Tell me you're not afraid.
告诉我你不害怕
All right. I'm afraid.
好吧 我是害怕
But it's an irrational fear.
但这是一种很不理智的害怕
I got your back. Thank you.
我帮你看着后面 谢谢
Mulder, did it occur to you that there aren't ghosts here,
穆德 你有没有想过这里根本没有鬼
but that somebody actually
而是真的
might be living in this house No one lives here
有人住在这里呢 没有人住在这里
But when you and I were
但是我们坐在车上的时候
sitting out in the car,there was not a light on
没有灯是亮着的
and look at this.
可是你看这里
Must have been some kind of electrical surge.
这一定是某种电流过载
Mulder, did you happen to notice
穆德 你有没有注意到
the clock downstairs is keeping perfect time
楼下的钟走得很准确
Is it?
是吗
And how do you explain that?
那你要怎么解释那个
This fire has just gone out.
刚刚才熄而已
Yeah.
是呀
Don't look so disappointed.
别看起来那么失望嘛
Why would anyone want to live in a cursed house?
为什么有人要住在被诅咒的房♥子里呢
Mulder, it's not enough that it's haunted,
穆德 闹鬼还不够
it has to be cursed?
还要被诅咒
Every couple that's ever lived here has met a tragic end.
所有住在这里的夫妻都遭遇不幸
Three double murders in the last 80 years,
过去80年里发生过3起双尸命案
all on Christmas Eve.
全都发生在平安夜
Whoa.
哇
There's that sound again.
又是那个声音
Mulder?
穆德
That's not funny!
这不好玩
I think there's a hiding space under the floorboards.
我想地板下有个密室
What are you going to do?
你想要干什么
There may be somebody trapped.
可能有人被困在下面
I got to get them out Mulder don't
我要把他们弄出来 穆德 不要
Not now. Hey, you have a gun, right?
别现在 嘿 你带了枪 是吗
Rationally,
理智点
you've been in much more dangerous situations.
你遇到过比现在更危险的情况
Well, I was half right.
喔 我对了一半
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天
Hey, Scully.
嘿 史考利
Look at this.
看看这个
It's a woman.
是个女人
Mulder, it looks like they were shot to death.
看起来他们是受枪伤死亡的
You know what's weird? What?
你知道这件事奇怪在哪儿吗 在哪儿
Mulder, she's wearing my outfit.
穆德 她穿的跟我一样
How embarrassing.
真是尴尬
Yeah, well, you know what? He's wearing yours.
是呀 你知道吗 他穿的跟你一样
Oh, Scully.
喔 史考利
That's us.
那是我们两个
Hey, Scully.
嘿 史考利
This is the same room.
这是同一个房♥间
All right.
好了
I'm beginning to get this.
我要开始把这个搞清楚
You go through that door, and I--
你走过那扇门 而我
I should come out this door. Right.
我应该会从这边这个门出来 对
Mulder? Scully!
穆德 史考利
Scully!
史考利
Hey, Scully!
嘿 史考利
Scully, can you hear me?
史考利 你听得到我说话吗
Hey!
嘿
Who are you? That's a question I should be asking,
你是谁 这个问题应该我来问你
being this is my house you're standing in.
因为你正站在我的房♥子里
This isn't one of those home invasions, is it?
这不能算是私闯民宅吧
No. Good.
不是 好
Would you like me to show you the door?
你要不要我带你出去
That's very funny. I wasn't making a joke.
这倒好笑了 我可不是在开玩笑
Have you looked at the door?
你看到那门了吗
Uh-huh. I'm looking at it now.
嗯 我正看着呢
Tell me what you see.
告诉我你看到了什么
I see a door with the lock shot off it.
我看到一扇门 上面的锁被打坏了
You gonna pay for that?
你要想赔吗
That's a door with a brick wall behind it.
那是一扇后面有道砖墙的门
Okay, sure.
好吧 当然
You're playing tricks on me.
你在跟我玩把戏
If I am, I'm sorry, but I don't know any tricks.
如果我有的话 我道歉 不过我不知道有任何的把戏
Yeah? That's a trick in itself, isn't it?
是吗 这本身就是个把戏 不是吗
You've been playing tricks on us since we got here.
你在我们进来后就一直跟我们玩把戏了
Am I to take it we're not alone?
我是不是应该相信有鬼呀
That's very funny, coming from a ghost.
真好笑 这话出自一个鬼的嘴里
Yeah, yeah!
是呀 是
Oh, the gun fooled me a little at first.
噢 刚刚是那把枪唬住了我
You're a ghost hunter, huh?
你是抓鬼的 对吗
And-- And you think I'm a ghost, huh?
而且你以为我是鬼 对不对
I've seen a lot of strange folks come around here...
我看到过很多奇怪的家伙到这里来
with a lot of strange equipment,
还带着奇怪的装备
but I think you must be the first I've seen come armed.
不过我想你是第一个我见过带着枪来的
Strange folks? Mmhmm.
奇怪的家伙 嗯
Like those folks under the floor--
就像地板下的那两个
How did you do that? I didn't do anything.
你怎么做到的 我什么都没做
There were corpses here. Bodies buried in the floorboards.
这里本来有两具尸体 埋在地板木下面
Why don't you have a seat, son?
你为什么不坐下来呢 孩子
You drink? Take drugs? No. No.
你酗酒 吸毒 没有
Get high? No.
吃兴♥奋♥剂♥ 没有
Are you overcome by the impulse
你是否有那种冲动
to make everyone believe you?
要每个人都相信你
I'm in the field of mental health.
我是研究心理健康的
I specialize in disorders and manias...
我专攻那些
related to pathological
与超自然现象有关的
behavior as it pertains to the paranormal
混乱和狂暴型的病态行为
Wow. I didn't know such a thing existed.
哇 我还不知道有这种研究存在呢
My specialty is in what I call "Soul prospectors.''
我的专长被我称为"心灵探索者"
A cross axial classification I've codified...
这是一种跨学科的规纳法则
by extensive interaction with visitors like yourself.
是我和你们这种来客频繁相处后得到的推论
I've found you all tend
我发现你们这些人
to fall into pretty much the same category
大都属于同一类型
What category is that?
哪种类型
Narcissistic, overzealous, self-righteous egomaniac.
超级自恋 过于追求 自视甚高的自大狂
Wow. That's a category?
哇 这也算是一类
You kindly think of yourself as single-minded,
你可能认为自己是一个专注的人
but you're prone to obsessive compulsiveness,
可是你倾向于强迫自己沉迷于工作
workaholism, antisocialism.
远离社交活动
Fertile fields for the descent into...
以至于消极到
total wacko breakdown.
完全疯狂崩溃的地步
I don't think that pegs me, exactly.
我不认为我符合这样的形容
Oh, really? Waving a gun around my house, huh?
哦 是吗 在我家里拿着枪乱挥 啊
Raving like a lunatic about some imaginary brick wall?
像疯子一样乱叫说有道想像出来的砖墙
You've probably convinced yourself you've seen aliens.
你大概以为你见过外星人
You know why you think you see the things you do?
你知道为什么你认为你看到过那些东西吗
Because I have seen them?
因为我确实见到过
'Cause you're a lonely man.
因为你很寂寞
A lonely man...
寂寞的人
chasing paramasturbatory illusions...
追求着异常自我陶醉下的幻想
that you believe will give your life
你相信这些幻想能让你的生命
meaning and significance,
更有意义
which your pathetic social maladjustment...
而你可悲的社交观
makes impossible for you to find elsewhere.
让你无法找到其他的方法
You probably consider yourself...
你大概以为你自己是
passionate, serious, misunderstood, am I right?
热情的 严谨的 是被人误解的人 我说的对不对
Paramasturbatory?
异常的自我陶醉
Most people would rather stick their
多数人会宁愿把手指头堵在漏水的墙壁裂缝里
fingers in a wall socket than spend a minute with you
也不愿意跟你待在一起
All right, now, just back off for a second.
好了 呃 退一步说吧
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表