I'm gonna find out what it is.
我都会查出真♥相♥的
While you're out chasin' secrets,
追查秘密时
you make sure you're chasin' the right ones.
你要确定你查的是正确的秘密
Ex. Ex.
艾斯
Oh. Oh, thank you.
喔 多谢
This is ridiculous.
太荒谬了
You're supposed to be a big, bad policeman.
你应该是个凶悍的警♥察♥
Now hold up, Arthur.
等一下 亚瑟
Before you go faintin' again, listen to me.
在你再晕过去以前 听我说
It's me, Arthur. It's Ex.
是我 亚瑟 我是艾斯
This is an interesting dream.
这真是个有趣的梦
Wake up. Come on, Artie.
醒醒 快点 亚瑟
Man, you ain't dreamin'.
老兄 你不是在做梦
This what I really look like. This the real me.
这是我真正的长相 这是真正的我
Ex ?
艾斯
That's really you under there, Ex ? Ow !
那底下真的是你吗 艾斯
I ain't under anything, Arthur.
我没有在什么底下 亚瑟
And I'm tryin' not to be
我尽量避免被你
insulted by your reaction to my true face.
对于我真实面貌的反应所污辱
Look, would it be easier if I looked like this ?
如果我变成这样是不是不会容易一点
Would this be easier for you to handle ?
这样你会比较容易应付吗
No. This is even weirder.
不 这样更怪
Bus leaves in five--
巴士会在五点
So why did you... leave your family in, uh, Georgia ?
你为什么要离开那些在乔治亚州的家人
My people guard their privacy zealously.
我家人非常注意保护隐私
I can understand that.
可以理解
They don't like for us to intermingle with your people.
他们不喜欢我们跟你们这些人混在一起
Their philosophy is, "We stick to ourselves.
他们的观念是 "我们是井水
You stick to yourselves. Everybody's happy."
你们是河水 井水不犯河水 皆大欢喜 "
So what happened ? You know what happened.
那后来呢 你知道发生了什么
You fell in love with an Earth woman ?
你爱上了地球上的女人
What ? No.
怎么了 不是
I saw a baseball game.
我看到了一场棒球赛
See, there's somethin' you
有关我的种族
gotta understand about my race.
有件事你要知道
We don't have a word for laughter.
我们的语言里没有"笑"这个词
We don't laugh.
我们不会笑
I don't know if you noticed
我不知道你
in between all that faintin' you was doin',
在半昏半醒的时候有没有注意到
but we have very tiny mouths.
我们的嘴很小
So no smilin', even.
所以连微笑都没有
I tell ya, when I saw that baseball game bein' played,
我跟你说 当我看到那场棒球赛
this laughter just-- it just rose up outta me.
笑声就由然而生了
You know the sound the ball makes when it hits the bat ?
你知道球碰到球棒时发出的声音吗
That was like music to me.
那对我来说 就像是音乐
You know, the smell of the grass, the leather mitt.
你知道 草地的气味 皮手套
The first unnecessary thing
这是我这辈子做的第一件
I ever done in my life, and I fell in love.
没必要做的事 我恋爱了
I didn't know the unnecessary could feel so good.
我没想到"没必要"的感觉会那么棒
You know, the game was meaningless,
你知道 球赛是没有意义的
but it seemed to mean everything to me.
但对我来说 它似乎代表一切
It was useless but perfect.
没用 但却很完美
Yeah. Like a-- Like a rose.
是啊 就像 就像玫瑰
Yeah, yeah, like a rose.
对 对 对 就像玫瑰
See ? You get it, Arthur. You're a fan.
看吧 你明白了 亚瑟 你是个球迷
I tell you, from that moment on...
我告诉你 从那一刻起
I just couldn't fix myself to go home.
我就没办法下决心回家了
Come on up here, Ex.
到这边来 艾斯
Let's hear that beautiful voice you got on you.
让我们听听你那动人的歌♥喉
? We'll all be together in that land ?
?我们将在那片土地上团聚?
? We'll all be together in that land ?
?我们将在那片土地上团聚?
? We'll all be together in that land ?
?我们将在那片土地上团聚?
? Where I'm bound Oh, Lord ?
?我们血肉相连 主呀?
? We'll all be together in that land ?
?我们将在那片土地上团聚?
? We'll all be together in that land ?
?我们将在那片土地上团聚?
? We'll all be together-- ?
?我们将在那片土地上团聚?
Gray Bus Lines. You can go home again.
灰人队的巴士 又可以回家了
Let me get this straight. A free-spirited alien...
让我理理头绪 一个具有自♥由♥精神的外星人
fell in love with baseball and
爱上棒球
ran away from the other non-fun-having aliens...
离开了其他没有爱好的外星人
and made himself black because
让自己成为黑人
that would prevent him from getting to the majors...
这样就能使他进不了大联盟
where his unspeakable secret might
他那不可告人的秘密
be discovered by an intrusive press and public.
就不会被多事的媒体和公众发现
And you're also implying that
你还暗示说
You certainly have a knack...
你的确很有本事
for turning chicken salad into chicken spit.
把鸡肉沙拉弄成鸡屎
You're also implying that this baseball-playing alien...
你还暗示 这个打棒球的外星人
has something to do with the
跟47年7月发生的
famous Roswell UFO crash ofJuly, '47, aren't you ?
著名的罗斯威尔UFO坠毁事件有关 是不是
You're just dying to connect the dots, aren't you, son ?
你很想把点连起来 是不是
Look, I give you some wood. I asked you for a cabinet.
听着 我给了你一些木头 跟你要一间木屋
You build me a cathedral. I don't want a cathedral.
你却给我盖了间大教堂 我不想要大教堂
I like where I live. I just want a place to put my TV.
我喜欢我住的地方 我只要个地方摆电视
Understand my drift ?
明白我的意思吗
Drift it is, sir.
明白了 先生
Trust the tale, Agent McGyver, not the teller.
该相信故事本身 麦克盖瓦探员 而不是讲述者
That which fascinates us is by definition true.
那些使我们着迷的定义是真实的
Speaking metaphorically, of course.
当然 这是种比喻
Okay, so was Ex a man who is metaphorically an alien...
好吧 所以艾斯是一个被比喻成外星人的人类
or an alien who is metaphorically a man...
或者是一个比喻成人类的外星人
or a something in between
抑或是介于两者之间
that was literally an alien/human hybrid ?
可以定义为人类/外星混血
It's official. I am a horse's ass.
我正式宣布 自己变成混♥蛋♥了
What is it to be human, Fox ?
怎么样才叫人类 福克斯
Is it to have the chemistry of a man ?
是拥有人类的化学成份吗
In the universal scheme of things,
在万物共通的构成中
a dog's chemistry is nearly identical to that of a man.
狗的化学成份跟人的几乎一样
But is a dog like a man ?
但是狗像人吗
I have noticed that over the course of time...
我注意到随着时间的推移
a man and his dog will start to look like one another.
一个人和他养的狗会越长越像的
But to be a man is to have the heart of a man.
但是做人要有一颗人类的心
Integrity, decency, sympathy.
要诚实 正直 善良
These are the things that make a man a man.
这些才是让人成为人的特质
And Ex had them all.
而这些艾斯都有
Had them all, more than you or I.
他都有 比你我拥有的还要多
Dales. Ted ?
是达里斯 泰德
Calm down. What is it ?
冷静点 什么事
This goo on the glove you gave me. Is this a joke ?
你给我的那双手套上的那些粘液 那是开玩笑吗
Why ?
怎么了
It's not like any chemical compound I've ever seen.
这不像我所见过的任何化学成份
It's from a life-form which doesn't
这不像是来自于
seem to be carbon based.
碳基生命的物质
Which, by the way, is impossible.
可这是不可能的
This is way out of my league.
这超出了我的能力
I called the F.B.I. And the
我通知了调查局和
Communicable Disease Center in Washington--
华盛顿的传染病中心
Washington ? Ted, you didn't !
华盛顿 泰德 别
Nobody was supposed to know.
不能让别人知道这件事
Can you get the glove back to me ?
你能把手套还给我吗
Sure. As soon as I finish up here.
当然 我这边一弄完就还
I didn't mean to startle you. I'm Josh.
我不是故意要吓你的 我是约书亚
Oh, I know who you are.
喔 我知道你是谁
Only the best damn ballplayer west of the Bronx.
唯一一个不在布朗克斯区的优秀球员
Thank you, sir. Arthur
谢谢你 先生
sent me down here to explain the substance.
亚瑟让我来解释这个物质
That's my mitt it ruined.
这是我的手套
Where is this stuff from ? Where did you get it ?
这些东西是哪儿来的 在哪儿沾到的
Mars.
火星
Actually,just to the left of Mars.
事实上 是在火星的左半球
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表