i.E., a domestic engagement,
也就是国内试验中
we have had great success.
我们获得了很大成功
Now, offshore utilizations...
而在国外的试用
can afford a more comprehensive definition...
可以提供一个可接受风险的
of acceptable risk.
更全面的定义
Proper target appraisal can provide...
适当的目标评估可以提供
a risk-free trial environment.
一个无风险的试用环境
A combination of political
一个综合了政♥治♥动荡
instability and lack of efficient infrastructure...
和无基建基础的环境
can offer a target area of nearly...
也可以提供一个
zero risk-potential.
几乎无潜在风险的目标区
Authorized attendees only. I'm an F.B.I. Agent.
经过授权才可以进入 我是联邦调查局探员
Authorized attendees.
授权才能进入
Of course, risk management goes hand in hand...
当然 风险管理是与
with operational preparedness.
行动准备的妥当度并行的
That happens to be our
我们剩下的时间
topic for the remainder of this session. Al ?
刚好要谈到那个主题 艾尔
Huh ?
呃
I think this would be a good time to take a break.
我想现在是休息的好时机
Shall we ? Oh. Yeah.
可以吗 喔 当然
Let's take five, everybody. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.
休息五分钟 各位 有烟就抽吧
Oh, my God.
喔 我的上帝
Somebody help her!
快来人救救她
Susanne. Federal agent.
苏珊 联邦探员
Call for help.
打电♥话♥呼救
We're in the Saguaro Room.
我们在仙人掌厅
We need an ambulance. A woman's been shot.
我们需要救护车 有位女士中弹了
She's bleeding. Hurry. We're on our way.
她在流血 快点 我们就来
Who did this ? Who did this ?
是谁干的 是谁干的
The shooter got away.
开枪的人逃跑了
Detain this man. Get him out of here.
看着这个人 把他带走
Let's go.
走吧
Good work, party girl.
干得好 邦德女郎
I'll take him from here.
我会带你去的
Wait a minute. Where are you taking me ?
等一下 你要带我去哪里
Susanne ?
苏珊
Could we have a moment alone, please ?
我们可以独处一会儿吗
I'll be fine. We'll be right down the hall.
我不会有事的 我们就在外面
Okay.
好的
Thanks for the tip.
谢谢你的小费
Big surprise, huh ?
大吃一惊 是不是
Since you programmed my friend to kill me ?
因为你设计我的朋友来杀我
No, Susanne. It wasn't my idea.
不 苏珊 那不是我的主意
You knew about it.
你知道这件事
You gave it to them the A-H.
你把药物给了他们 A-H
If I hadn't thought to check Langly
如果我没想到检查朗格利
If I hadn't given him the antidote
如果我没有给他解药
I don't understand.
我不明白
Why save me ?
当初为什么要救我
Why save my life just to take it away ?
为什么救我一命只是为了要杀掉我
You know why.
你知道原因
You were done with me. You had what you wanted.
你已经不需要我了 你得到了你想要的
They had what they wanted.
是他们得到了他们想要的
The project was over.
研究计划结束了
Honest to God, it wasn't my idea.
我对天发誓 这不是我的主意
All those years you spent gaining my trust.
你花那么多年骗取我的信任
You pretended that you loved me.
假装你爱我
What could they possibly give you for that ?
他们能给你什么报酬
What was it worth to you, Grant ?
你这样做值得吗 格兰特
What was your price ? What did you get ?
你的价钱是多少 你得到了什么
My life. They'd kill me.
性命 不然他们会杀掉我
Hello.
哈啰
I'm so sorry, Susanne.
我很抱歉 苏珊
The county death records first.
先是郡里的死亡记录
Then the state tax rolls. Come on.
然后是州的缴税名单 快点
Then the Clark County Morgue.
再下来是克拉克郡停尸间
List they misplaced the body.
列出他们搞错的尸体
Why don't you just zap me with
为什么你不用你那娘娘腔的玩意儿射我
your girlie's thing there and brainwash me again ?
然后再洗我的脑呢
I say do it. Then we can make him cut his hair.
我说下手吧 然后我们就让他剪头发了
Will you answer that ?
你去开门好吗
Why me ? She's your little chickadee.
为什么是我 她是你的小妞
Hurry up. Come on.
快点 别闹了
Come on in, Mata Hari.
进来吧 马塔·哈瑞
C.I.A. Freeze.
中情局 不许动
Let her go. Sure.
放她走 才怪
No !
不要
You know the best thing about killing you three ?
你知道杀掉你们三个最大的好处是什么
I won't have to dress like you anymore.
我以后不必再穿的跟你们一样了
Get him off me.
把他拖走
Hi, cutie.
嗨 美人儿
What do you want to do with him ?
你要怎么处置他
Police confirm an arrest has been made.
警方证实已经逮捕一个
This man Timothy Landau of Alamogordo, New Mexico
这个人 新墨西哥州 阿♥拉♥莫戈多的蒂莫西·朗道
has confessed to the murders of Grant Ellis
已经招供谋杀格兰特·艾利斯
and Susanne Modeski.
以及苏珊·莫德斯基
Hello ? Mulder ?
喂 穆德
Can you hear me ?
你听得到吗
I'm at the hotel. Where are you ?
我在酒店 你在哪儿
What do you mean, "What hotel'' ? Las Vegas.
你说"什么酒店"是什么意思 拉斯维加斯呀
I'm in Las Vegas. Aren't you ?
我在拉斯维加斯 你不在吗
You called me.
你打电♥话♥给我的
What do you mean, you didn't call me ?
你说没打电♥话♥给我是什么意思
Oh, man. I am gonna kick their asses.
喔 见鬼 我要踢他们的屁♥股♥
Susanne Modeski is dead.
苏珊·莫德斯基死了
Every computer at every county,
每个郡 州
state and federal office knows it.
联邦机构的每台电脑都知道了
This is who you are now.
你现在起就是她
Come with me.
跟我一起走
You'll be safer without me.
没有我你会更安全的
Doesn't make a difference. I told you, I'm going public.
没有差别 我告诉过你 我要公开
No, you're not.
不 你不该公开
You've done more than enough. Leave it to us now.
你做的已经够多了 剩下的交给我们吧
It's what we do.
那是我们该做的
This was meant for Grant.
本来是要给格兰特的
I want you to have it.
我想要你收下它
Someday.
会有那么一天的
So, you want to hit the slots ?
要去玩几把吗
You know, Byers, growing old with us ain't so bad.
知道吗 拜尔斯 和你一起变老 不算是太坏的事
Oh, shut up, Langly. Do you really want him to kill himself?
喔 闭嘴 朗格利 你真想让他自杀吗
Got any quarters ?
你们有二角五分的硬币吗
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表