and the takeover will begin.
接收行动也会随之展开
I have only to hand over Cassandra.
我只能交出卡珊卓了
You can't do that.
你不能那么做
Our hand's been forced by the faceless rebels.
我们受到外星叛军的逼迫
We have no choice.
已经别无选择
Stop it now, or I will stop it.
阻止它 不然我会自己动手
No, Agent Mulder, you won't stop it.
不 穆德探员 你不会阻止的
Not if you want to see your sister again.
除非你再也不想见到你妹妹了
No, you-- you stop it,
不 你 你阻止它
or everyone dies.
不然大家都会死
No.
不
I live.
我活着
You live...
你也活着
to see your sister return.
和你妹妹团聚
It's what your father realized.
你父亲也意识到了这一点
It's what you'll realize as your father's son.
你身为他儿子 一定也能理解
Or die in vain...
否则就徒劳地死去
with the rest of the world.
跟世界上其他人一样
Save her. Save yourself.
救救她 也救救你自己
You're looking for your father.
你来找你父亲
He's gone. They've all gone.
他走了 他们都走了
But they're coming back. No.
但他们会回来的 不
No, they left for good.
不 他们不会回来了
What do you mean ?
你这是什么意思
They've abandoned these offices.
他们已经放弃了这间办公室
But they've been here for 50 years.
但他们已经在这里工作了50年了
I don't think you understand.
我想你不会明白
Where did they go ?
他们到哪儿去了
To West Virginia.
西维吉尼亚州
They'll be transported by
他们被殖民者叫去
the colonists and begin medical preparations...
为接种混种基因
to receive the hybrid genes.
做医学准备
Except for your father.
不过你父亲没去
He's gone to get your mother.
他去接你母亲了
No one can get to her.
没人能够接近她
I've got her secured away.
我把她隔离保护起来了
""Secured away"" ?
"隔离保护"
He's already at his doctor's looking at her.
他已经叫他的医生看过她了
I've got her under guard.
我派了人保护她
She's probably being prepared as we speak,Jeffrey.
她可能已经在准备上路了 杰弗瑞
What do you want now ?
你们又想做什么
Just lie back, Cassandra.
躺好 卡珊卓
We're just gonna remove
我们只是要
some of these machines.
移开一些仪器
Leave me alone !
别碰我
Leave me-- Help !
别碰我 救命
Cassandra, lie back and relax.
卡珊卓 躺好 放松
Help! Leave me alone!
救命 别碰我
Oh, no ! You're not gonna dope me !
哦 不 你们别给我打麻醉剂
No, don't dope me!
不 别给我打麻醉剂
Roll her over, please. Roll her over.
把她翻过去 麻烦把她翻过去
Don't !
不要
Hold her! Damn you !
按住她 去死
Bastard !
混♥蛋♥
The biggest bastard of all.
你这个大混♥蛋♥
I need a few minutes.
给我几分钟时间
They never question it, do they ?
他们从来没有质疑过 是不是
What ?
质疑什么
Your power and authority,
你的地位和权威
when you're really such a... coward.
其实你不过是个懦夫
I--
我
I came in hopes that we might...
我来是希望能够
speak of the future, not the past.
谈谈未来 而不是过去
I'm at a disadvantage,
这我就屈居下风了
since you stole the past from me.
是你偷走了我的过去
I won't defend myself,
我不会为自己辩解
except-- except to say that...
我 我只能说
we're here now
我们今天能在这里
only because of what I have done.
全是因为我所做的那些事
It's due to it.
是时候了
I know it now. Only now.
我知道了 现在才知道
But for so many years I didn't understand...
那么多年来我一直无法理解
through all the abductions and the tests...
这么多次的绑♥架♥和试验
that it was you.
原来都是你干的
I ordered them, yes,
是我命令他们这么做的
but it was never my intention to harm you.
但是我从来不是有意要伤害你
It was to save you... and Jeffrey.
我是为了救你 还有杰弗瑞
You can never save our son.
你永远救不了我们的儿子
He knows what you've done to me.
他知道你对我做过什么
I saved you !
我是在救你
There's only one way... to save him.
只有一个办法 可以救他
Only one thing you must do.
你只需要做一件事
I can't do it to you. I can't.
我不能对你这么做 不能
I must die, or they all die.
我必须得死 不然他们都会死的
No !
不
No !
不
Jeez ! I'm sorry.
天啊 对不起
I didn't mean to scare you.
我不是故意要吓你
Fox, what are you doing ?
福克斯 你在做什么
Nothing. Not a damn thing.
没事 什么事也没有
I came here looking for evidence.
我打算来这里寻找证据的
What are you talking about ?
你在说什么
Evidence that you'd lied to me-- that
寻找你欺骗我的证据
you had loyalties other than to me or to the X-Files.
对我或是X档案不忠的证据
Nothing could be further from the truth, Fox.
你说的太离谱了 福克斯
Nothing.
没什么的
I didn't find anything, Diana.
我什么都没找到 黛安娜
But something found me. What ?
但是有些东西找到了我 什么
Fate. Destiny.
命运 宿命
Whatever it's called when you realize...
随便叫什么 我发现
the choices you thought you had in life
我人生中的抉择
were already made.
早就已经注定了
Fox, what happened here ?
福克斯 这里发生了什么事
You were being paid a visit
杰佛瑞·史班德的父亲
by young Jeffrey Spender's father.
来找过你
The cigarette-smoking man
那个烟鬼
came looking for his son,
来找他的儿子
who has now taken up
他现在接手了
the futile cause that used to be mine...
那些曾经属于我的没用的信念
against his father. Why futile ?
来反对他的父亲 为什么没用
Because there's nothing to be done.
因为我们根本无能为力
And at some point, you just have to accept that...
我们终究会发现
the only way those you love are gonna survive...
要让自己心爱的人生存下去的唯一方式
is if you give up.
就是放弃
That's where it all begins.
一切都是从这里开始的
That's where we need to be
如果我们想生存下去
if we want to survive it.
也必须到那里去
Please help me.
求你救救我
They're going to leave me here.
他们要把我丢在这里
Please stay away from me.
别再靠近我
I can't help you.
我帮不了你
They're packing everything up.
他们在打包
They aren't coming back here.
他们不会回来了
I know you.
我认识你
I can help you. You can't help me.
我能帮你 你帮不了我
I know where they're taking her.
我知道他们要把她带到哪儿去
I know how they're taking her.
我知道他们怎么带她去
You've gotta trust me, Jeffrey.
你一定要相信我 杰弗瑞
Shut the door. This is a highly sensitive area.
把门关上 这里是高敏感区域
Go back. You're at a high risk of contamination.
后退 否则会被感染
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表