Get down !
蹲下
If you don't believe me, ask her.
如果你不相信我 问她
Drop it!
放下
Get away from her, Pam.
离她远点 潘
This isn't gonna work.
这不会有用的
You can't be in here.
你不能在这里
Drop it now ! You drop it.
放下枪 你放下枪
Listen to me, Bernard--
听我说 柏纳德
You get her out of here !
是你把她弄到这里的
You get her out of here.
是你把她弄到这里的
You're dooming her by doing this.
你这么做使他遭受不幸
You're making her live this day
是你让她不断地经历这一天
over and over again--her,you, me.
她 你 我
All of us!
我们所有人
What the hell are you talking about ?
你在胡说八道些什么
Every day you die in here,
每一天你都死在这里
and every day it starts all over again.
每一天又都重头再来
You can't want this for her. It's hell !
你不能让这事发生在她身上 那是地狱
Hell ? I'm doing this for her.
地狱 我这么做都是为了她
Listen to him, Bernard.
听我说 柏纳德
Put your damn gun down !
把你那该死的枪放下
Put your gun down, Scully. Trust me.
把你的枪放下 史考利 相信我
It's the only way to get out of here.
这是唯一能让我们出去的办法
You gotta put your gun down and let them out.
你必须放下枪让他们出去
He's got a bomb.
他有炸♥弹♥
Come on, Bernard. Let's go.
来吧 柏纳德 我们走吧
You son of a bitch ! No !
你这个混♥蛋♥ 不
This is Agent Dana Scully with the F.B.I.
我是联邦调查局的史考利探员
This never happened before.
这是从来没有发生过的
Yeah ?
喂
Mulder, it's me.
穆德 是我
I'm late again, aren't I, Scully ?
我又迟到了 是不是 史考利
No, not yet.
不 还没有
But Skinner wants to see us in
不过史基纳要我们
his office as soon as possible.
尽快到他的办公室去
He's asking for our report
他要我们有关昨天的
on the robbery yesterday.
抢劫案的报告
I'll be there in an hour.
我一个小时内就过去
I'd like to hear it too.
我也想听听
Well, you were there, Scully.
你也在那儿 史考利
That's not what I mean.
我不是这个意思
You still won't explain what happened yesterday--
你还没有解释昨天发生的事情
how you knew that Bernard Oates
你怎么知道那个柏纳德·奥特斯
was strapped with explosives.
身上绑着炸♥弹♥
Call it a feeling.
这叫直觉
And it was also a feeling
直觉还告诉你
that he had an accomplice waiting in the car ?
他有个同伴在车里等他
I don't think she was an accomplice.
我不认为她是同谋
I think she was just trying to get away.
我想她只是想逃避
Are you okay ?
你没事吧
I'll be there in an hour.
我一小时之内就到
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表