Oh!
噢
Mulder, the fog has lifted, and if you're ready,
穆德 雾已经散了 如果你准备好了
the plane is waiting.
飞机很快就起飞了
Scully, do you know anything about, um, weather radar?
史考利 你懂不懂有关 呃 气象雷达的事
A bit. Why?
懂一点 干嘛
What does red mean?
那些红色代表什么
Thunderstorms, I think.
暴风雨 我想
Looks like we're not going to be able to catch our plane.
看来我们没法赶上我们的飞机了
&So I'd like to know where you got the notion &
我想知道你的想法从何而来
&Said, I'd like to know where you got the notion &
说吧 我想知道你的想法从何而来
& Rock the boat & & Don't rock the boat, baby &
捣乱 别捣乱 宝贝
& Rock the boat & & Don't tip the boat over &
捣乱 别把船弄翻
& Rock the boat & & Don't rock the boat, baby &
捣乱 别捣乱 宝贝
& Rock the boat &
捣乱
Seven inches in the past six hours.
过去六小时下了七英寸的雨
The National Weather Service
国家气象局
has issued a flash flood warning for the county.
已经向这个郡发出洪水警报了
Mulder, are you sure he's here?
穆德 你确定他在这里
If she's here, he'll be here.
如果她在这儿 他就一定在
&So I'd like to know where you got the notion &
我想知道你的想法从何而来
&Said, I'd like to know where you got the notion &
说吧 我想知道你的想法从何而来
&So I'd like to know where you got the notion &
我想知道你的想法从何而来
&Said, I'd like to know where you got the notion &
我想知道你的想法从何而来
Come on, Holman. Now make it stop.
拜托 赫门 把雨停了
This is your fault, not mine.
这是你的错 不是我的
My fault? You were kissing her.
我的错 你亲了她
Oh, look who's here. Some of my favorite people.
喔 看看谁在这儿 我最喜欢的人
Old friends, and new ones.
老朋友和新朋友们
You look very lovely tonight, Sheila.
席拉 你今晚看起来真迷人
Thank you. You look handsome. Both of you.
谢谢 你也很英俊 你们俩都是
Oh, I love this song. Agent Mulder, care to dance?
喔 我喜欢这首歌♥ 穆德探员 想要跳舞吗
Holman was just telling us that,
赫门刚才告诉我们
uh, that he wanted to dance.
呃 他想要跳舞
Yes, he was.
是的 他是想
I would be honored. Okay.
那将是我的荣幸 好吧
Tell her, Holman.
告诉她 赫门
& You lay your bets and then you pay the price &
你的誓言 你的付出
What was that Agent Mulder said? Tell me what?
穆德探员说什么 你要告诉我什么
Oh, no big deal.
喔 没什么重要的事
We tell each other everything, don't we?
我们不是无话不谈的吗
Well,
喔
um,
嗯
when I stopped by your office this afternoon--
我今天下午去你办公室
When I said that When you said you loved me.
当我说 当你说你爱我的时候
What I meant to say--
我真正想说的是
What I wanted you to understand...
我想要让你了解
is that I'm in love with you.
我有多么深地爱着你
That I've loved you since high school.
我自高中时代就开始爱你
& Ooh,you made me love you &
哦,你让我爱上了你,
& Ooh,you've got a way &
哦,前方一片光明
I'll build the ark. You gather the animals.
我去造诺亚方舟 你去赶动物进来
I was kidding.
我开玩笑的
Sheila,
席拉
my partner has a theory,
我的搭档有个理论
and even though I don't share his belief,
虽然我不太相信他
I feel that, given the circumstances,
我觉得在这种情况下
you should hear his theory,
你应该听听她的理论
because it involves you and Holman.
因为这是有关于你和赫门的
Agent Mulder believes that the drought, this storm,
穆德探员相信干旱 暴风雨
these bizarre set of weather conditions...
这些几年来
that have plagued you over the years are--
一直跟着你的反常天气
are caused by Holman.
都是由赫门引起的
Specifically, that--
说仔细点 是
that his emotions...
他的情绪
are somehow manifesting themselves in the weather,
在某种程度上会由天气表现出来
and Agent Mulder believes that-that Holman is...
而穆德探员相信 赫门
unwittingly destroying this town...
在无意识的情况下 快要毁了这个小镇
because of his unspoken love for you.
而这都是因为他对你说不出口的爱
You love him, don't you? What?
你爱他 是吗 什么
You're jealous because
你忌妒我
Agent Mulder and I have a special connection,
因为穆德探员和我有特别的关系
and you're trying to divert me to Holman. What?
所以你就试着把我推给赫门 什么
It is good to be the King!
当雨王真棒
It is good to be the King!
当雨王真棒
Where's Sheila? Where's your leg?
席拉在哪儿 你的腿在哪儿
Cindy took it.
仙蒂拿走了
Said I'd have to crawl back to her. Now, where's Sheila?
说我必须爬回去找他 现在 席拉在哪儿
Not even a kiss?
连个吻都没有
Trust me, the man knows how to kiss.
相信我 那个男人知道如何接吻
I just never thought of Holman that way, you know?
我只是从来没有对赫门那样想过 你知道
He's my closest friend.
他是我最亲近的朋友
And to not even suspect--
我从来没有想过
Well, it seems to me that the best relationships--
对我而言 最佳的
the ones that last--
可以持续下去的关系
are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship.
通常是出自于友谊
You know, one day you look at the person...
你知道 有一天 你看着那个人
and you see something more than you did the night before.
你忽然发现更多以前没有注意到的事情
Like a switch has been flicked somewhere.
就像一个开关突然被打开了
And the person who was just a friend is...
那个人 那个以前只不过是朋友的人
suddenly the only person you can
忽然间变成了你唯一想要与之
ever imagine yourself with.
在一起的人
The storm drains are filling up. Let's get outta here.
大雨使水漫出来了 我们快离开这里
I'll teach you to mess with my woman!
我要教你不要惹我的女人
My God, Daryl! If I had two legs I'd kick your
喔 天啊 戴尔 如果我有两条腿 我会踢你的
I called the police.
我叫了警♥察♥
You might want to take a look at the King,
也许你该检查一下雨王
make sure he's all right.
确定他没事
Whatever happened to Sheila?
席拉怎么样了
Is it true?
是真的吗
That you make the weather?
是你制♥造♥天气
'Cause of me?
全是因为我
The tornado in high school? Snow at my wedding?
高中时代的龙♥卷♥风♥ 我婚礼上的大雪
I'm so sorry. Daryl's rain?
我很抱歉 戴尔的雨
Can't explain the logic of it. Yes.
我没办法合理地解释 是的
Some strange manifestation of guilt.
某种莫名的罪恶感造成的
Even this rain? Because you love me?
甚至这场雨也是 因为你爱我
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
That is the most romantic thing I've ever heard.
这是我听过的最浪漫的事
&Somewhere over the rainbow &
在彩虹之上
& Way up high &
在高高的天空
I'm sorry, baby. Me too.
对不起 宝贝 我也是
I brought you a leg. Oh!
我把你的腿带来了 喔
& Once in a lullaby &
有一片乐土
Why you so good to me, honey? &Somewhere &
亲爱的 你为什么对我这么好
& Over the rainbow &
在彩虹之上
&Skies are blue &
天空湛蓝
&And the dreams that you dare to dream &
你所有的梦想
&Really do come true &
都成真
I didn't know reunions could be so--
我没想过同学会可以这么
Wet?
湿
Well, how'd it go?
进行得如何
You should try it sometime.
你该自己尝试看看
&Away above the chimney tops &
烟囱高耸云端
Sheila?
席拉
& That's where you'll find me &
我就在那里游荡
I can't imagine a more beautiful day than today.
我不能想像还有哪天比今天的天气更好
We have about a 30% chance of showers tomorrow,
明天有30%的降雨概率
which should make all of our farming friends real happy.
会让所有的农夫朋友们开心
&Bluebirds fly &
蓝色的小鸟
&Birds fly over the rainbow &
飞过彩虹身旁
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表