Come on. Let's hit the slots.
来吧 我们去玩几把
Watch your back.
小心背后
Mata Hari.
马塔·哈瑞注:一战时德国著名的女间谍
You said something about a friend being murdered.
你提到你的朋友遇害的事
Not that I can prove it.
我无法证明
But I think he saw something
但是我认为他
he was not supposed to see at your conference.
在你们的大会上看到了不该看的事
You may be in danger. I am always.
你可能身处险境 我知道 一直都是
So is Grant.
格兰特也是
I have thought about this moment so many times.
这一刻我想像过许多次
All the things I would say to you if I ever saw you again.
如果我再次遇到你 我会说些什么话
And then there you were at my door,
然后你就出现在我门口
and I
而我
They took me ten years ago.
十年前他们抓走我
They did things to me.
他们对我作了些事
And it was like drowning every day underwater,
每天都像是在溺水
struggling to breathe.
挣扎着呼吸
And one day a hand broke the surface,
有一天 一只手穿过水面
reached down and pulled me up.
伸下来拉我出来
I wanted it to be you,John.
我本来希望是你 约翰
It was Grant.
但那是格兰特
He worked for them the project.
他为他们工作 为那个计划
I didn't trust him, not for years,
我以前不信任他 好几年都不信任
not until I realized that
直到我意识到
he was working against them in his own way.
他是以他自己的方式对抗他们
Stalling them, sabotaging their tests.
拖延他们 破坏他们的试验
He reminded me of you.
他使我想起了你
They're just lucky I got a conscience. How's that ?
我有良心可是你的幸运 怎么说
If I unleash my true kung fu on this casino,
如果我对赌场施展我真正的功夫
I could break the bank within a week.
我在一周之内就能让银行破产了
Yeah, and find yourself buried under six feet of desert dirt.
是啊 你会发现自己被埋在沙漠底下六英尺深的
Hey, guys. Hey, Timmy.
嘿 伙计们 嘿 提米
I'm sorry aboutJimmy.
我们都为吉米感到难过
Hey, Langly ?
嘿 朗格利
The guys are all up in my
大家都在我的房♥间
room for a round of Dungeons and Dragons...
为纪念吉米
in honor ofJimmy.
举♥行♥龙与地下城游戏大赛
Lord Manhammer will be in attendance.
曼汉姆爵爷会出席的 注:Lord Manhammer 龙与地下城中的人物
I'm gonna go play a little D&D in memoriam.
我要去玩点游戏纪念一下
That's touching, man.
这可真感人 老兄
You like penthouses ?
你喜欢顶层公♥寓♥吗
Scully ? Oh !
史考利 喔
Hey, Hickey. Long time no see.
嘿 希基 好久不见
No, that's not nice. I like Hickey.
不 那不好 我喜欢希基
Cigarette ?
抽烟吗
You don't smoke.
你不吸烟的
But who's got a match ?
谁有火柴
Well...
喔
I just can't decide who lights my fire.
我都无法决定让谁点燃我的火好了
That's it. All right, you dandies, back off.
够了 行了 各位大众情人 滚开
This is Special Agent Dana Scully of the F.B.I.
这是调查局的丹娜·史考利探员
If you so much as touch her,
只要敢碰她一根汗毛
you may be committing a federal offense.
就可能触犯联邦法律
Come on. Come on.
走吧 走吧
We could have been stardust.
我们本来可以罗曼蒂克一番的
Maybe next time.
下次再说吧
Ooh.
喔
I hope you brought your wallet,
希望你带了皮夹
my friend. Just because this is a memorial game
朋友 要不是因为这是追悼大会
What's this ?
这算什么
Oh, we have got a game for you.
喔 我们给你安排了一个游戏
Trust me. This is gonna work.
相信我 这会成功的
You didn't tape this ? No.
这不是你录的 不是
Which means they surveilled us.
这意味着他们在监视我们
They know our plans. They know everything.
他们知道我们的计划 他们知道所有的事
What is your plan ? To escape.
你们的计划是什么 逃走
This conference was our chance
这个大会是我们的机会
to slip out on the last day
在最后一天溜走
go public with our files,
公开我们的档案
all our weapons research.
公开所有的武器研究计划
We could finally make it happen this time.
我们这次终于能够成功
We'd gathered up enough proof.
我们已经收集了足够的证据
The public is ready to believe now more than ever.
公众从没像现在这样接近真♥相♥
They know everything.
他们知道了一切
They'll kill us,John Grant and me both.
他们会杀掉我们 约翰-格兰特和我
Hi ! Come on. Come on.
嗨 来吧 来吧
Come on. Settle down. Settle down.
过来 静下来 静下来
Okay, okay, okay.
好的 好的
I found Agent Scully Go-Lightly holding court in the bar.
我在酒吧发现史考利探员正在招蜂引蝶
I've never seen her drunk before.
我从没见过她喝醉酒
God. This can't be.
天啊 这不可能
Hi. Please.
嗨 劳驾
She's not drunk. Look at this.
她不是喝醉 看看这个
That was made by an injector gun.
这是注射造成的
What the hell was she injected with ?
她被注射了什么鬼东西
It's a derivative of E-H gas.
一种E-H气体的衍生物
A-H. Anoetic histamine. My latest creation.
A-H 精神组胺 我最新的发明
I could have developed it years ago,
我几年前就能够研发出来的
but I held off.
只是被我拖延了
I wasn't about to let those
我不想让那些
bastards I work for get their hands on it.
差使我的混♥蛋♥们拥有它
Grant thought that
格兰特认为
if we secretly developed a small batch...
如果我们秘密研发出一小批
and then destroyed the notes,
然后再销毁记录
we would have the proof we needed to go public.
我们就有了对大众公开的证据
We'd also have a weapon we could use against them.
我们也就有了可以对付他们的武器
Who else has access to this anoetic histamine ?
还有谁能拿到这些精神组胺
Grant and I are the only two people that have
只有格兰特和我两个人
that have the samples.
才拥有样品
This will counteract the anoetic effect.
这会抵消药物的作用
Hey, cutie.
嘿 美人儿
Ow !
噢
Just a little prick.
只是小小一枝针
Bad trip ? She'll be fine.
严重幻觉 她会没事的
She just needs to sleep it off.
她睡一会儿就会好了
I don't understand.
我不懂
Why would the government want to
为什么政♥府♥要
turn Scully into a bimbo ?
把史考利变成个荡♥妇♥
That's just a potential side effect.
那只是潜在的副作用
Anoetic histamine impedes higher brain functions.
精神组胺会阻碍较高级的大脑功能
It promotes suggestibility.
使人容易受到暗示的影响
Mind control. Brainwashing.
控制心智 洗♥脑♥
That explains Jimmy. They told him to commit suicide.
这就解释了吉米的事 是他们叫他去自杀的
And Scully. They made her forget her autopsy findings.
还有史考利 他们使她忘记验尸结果
But what is their larger purpose ?
但是他们更大的目的是什么
What are they planning ?
他们在计划什么
Well, whatever it is, we better find out fast.
不论它是什么 我们最好快点找出来
Right on time.
真准时
This is your weapon.
这是你的武器
All you do is pull the trigger.
你要做的只是扣动扳机
You will enter the Saguaro Room at 1 0:05 a.M.
你应该在上午10:05进入会场
This badge will give you access.
这个证件让你能够通行
Take a seat toward the back and wait.
坐在后排的椅子上等着
1 5, a break will be called.
在10:15会宣布休息
Rise, approach the target,
起身 接近目标
and fire three shots.
然后连开三枪
This brings us to the notion of acceptable risk.
这就要谈到可接受风险的问题了
Of course, risk is defined as exposure...
当然 风险的定义是
during both utilization and post-project evaluation.
在试用期间与事后评估中暴露于药物
Now, in a secure proving ground,
现在 在保密的试验场
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表