a lizard and a rock existing in the same time and space.
一只蜥蜴与一块石头 共存于同一时间中
If this is where your so-called warp began,
如果这是你所谓的时空扭曲起点
we would have all seen it
我们全都应该目击
The three of us were out on Highway 375 at the time, sir,
我们三个当时就在375号♥公路上 长官
intercepting two F.B.I. Agents.
拦截两名联邦探员
The fact that none of us remembers
正是因为我们全都不记得
seeing it is evidence that my theory is correct
才证明我的理论正确
And how's that? Lost time.
怎么说 时间丢失
Lost time is a common symptom
在反重力推进系统附近
of close proximity to antigravity propulsion
时间丢失是经常会发生的
Then how come my head isn't in a rock, or Morris's?
那么我的头或是摩里斯的头为什么没有变成石头
That's one question I haven't been able to answer.
这个问题我还无法回答
It is possible we suffered consequences
很有可能已经影响到了我们
from our exposure that we're not fully aware of
只是我们自己不知道
What do we do about it?
我们要怎么办
That's your department-- keep it out of the paper,
那是你的工作 避免上报
make sure witnesses disappear
使证人都失踪
Yeah, but how do we reverse it?
没错 可是我们要如何反转这个现象
How do we get the lizard out of the rock
如何把蜥蜴从石头里弄出来
Who says we can?
谁说我们可以
This is not a marriage. It's a farce!
这不是婚姻 这是场闹剧
What? You're not attracted to me anymore.
什么 你已经对我不感兴趣了
I disgust you, don't I? No.
我让你倒胃口 是不是 没有
No, it's-it's not that you're disgusting.
没有 你没让我倒胃口
It's just that--
只是
It's just that you don't
只是你永远
want to make love to me ever again that's all
不想再与我做♥爱♥了 就是这样
That, and you mumbled something about Scully
你在梦里说什么
in your sleep.
史考利的
Who is Scully, Morris? Is it another woman?
史考利是什么人 摩里斯 你有别的女人了
Does Scully sound like a woman's name to you?
史考利像女人的名字吗
Who is Scully? Tell me.
谁是史考利 告诉我
Look,Joanne,
听着 琼安
I'm sure I've told you many times in the past...
我以前告诉过你
that there are things about my
有关我工作的事
work that unfortunately I have to keep a secret
都必须要保密的
Oh, no, Buster. That's not gonna fly this time.
喔 不 混♥蛋♥ 这次别想这样就过关
My point is that there
我是说
are a lot of things you don't know about me
我有许多事你还不知道
And...
还有
I've just been-- I've been under a lot of pressure lately.
最近我承受很大压力
Up is down. Black is white.
上下不分 黑白颠倒
I don't know where I stand anymore.
我已经不知道自己的立场了
I don't even know who I am, really, anymore.
甚至连我自己是谁 我都不知道
I just-- I know for sure...
我只知道
that I am not the man you married.
我不是你当初所嫁的男人了
I'm just not, and I'm sorry.
我不是 很抱歉
I'm truly sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Oh, God, Morris. I didn't know.
天啊 摩里斯 我不知道
They have that pill now.
但现在有蓝色小药丸了
We can work this out. There's other ways to be intimate.
我们可以克服难关的 还有其他方法可以亲热
I think that was the doorbell.
我想有人敲门
We can make this work.
我们可以克服的
Yes? Hi. My name is Dana Scully.
哪一位 嗨 我叫黛娜·史考利
I'm looking for Morris Fletcher.
我要找摩里斯·弗莱契
Morris!
摩里斯
You son of a bitch!
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
I'm sorry. Uh, Morris Fletcher?
对不起 呃 你是摩里斯·弗莱契
Scully, it's me. It's Mulder.
史考利 是我 穆德
You're, uh--
你是 呃
You're the man from the other night from Area 51 ?
你是那天晚上51区的人
Liar!
骗子
You phoned me. Mind telling me what this is about?
你打了电♥话♥给我 请解释这到底是怎么回事
No, I'm Mulder. I'm really Mulder.
不 我是穆德 我真的是穆德
I switched bodies, places,
我跟这个摩里斯
identities with this man Morris Fletcher--
调换了身体
the man that you think is Mulder, but he's not.
你以为他是穆德 其实不是
Of course you don't believe me.
不用说 你当然不相信我
Why was I expecting anything different
我还指望什么
Your full name is Dana Katherine Scully.
好吧 你的全名是黛娜·凯瑟琳·史考利
Your badge number is--
你的证件编号♥是
Hell, I don't know your badge number.
见鬼 我不知道你的证件编号♥
Your mother is Margaret. Your brother is Bill,Jr.
你母亲叫玛格丽特 你哥哥叫小比尔
He's in the navy and hates me
他是海军 而且很讨厌我
Lately for lunch, you've been
最近你的午餐
having this little six-ounce cup of plain yogurt
都是六盎司的酸乳酪
into which you stir bee
然后你会加进一些蜜蜂花粉
pollen because you're on a bee pollen kick
因为你觉得花粉有神效
even though I tell you you're a scientist and
虽然我说过你身为科学家应该不会
should know better.
轻信那一套
Cheater!
大骗子
Look,
听着
any of that information could've been gathered by anyone.
谁都可以弄到这些资料
Even that yogurt thing?
连酸乳酪都知道
That is so you. That is so Scully.
这真是史考利的本色 你就是这样
It's good to know you haven't changed.
知道你没有改变
That's somewhat comforting
还算是一椿好事
Look, I don't know what the
听着 我不知道
point of all this is I'll prove it to you
你到底要说什么 我会证明给你看
No, you won't.
不 不需要
But I wouldn't mind if you came clean with me.
但我希望你对我说老实话
Scientific proof about what
科学性的证明
happened to us on that road two nights ago
关于两天前的晚上发生的事
Fair enough?
如何
I am calling the police.
我要叫警♥察♥了
Good-bye, Mr. Fletcher.
再见 弗莱契先生
I will prove it to you, Scully. Tonight.
我会证明给你看 史考利 就在今晚
I'll prove everything.
我会证明一切
Okay?
好吗
Howard Grodin. Mr. Grodin?
我是霍华德·葛登 葛登先生
This is Special Agent
我是
Mulder of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
联邦调查局穆德探员
How are you this morning?
你今天好吗
How did you get this number?
你怎么会有这个号♥码
Frankly, that's what I wanted to talk to you about.
坦白说 这就是我要谈的事情
Sir, I am obligated to tell you
我必须告诉你
that you have a security leak in your facility
贵单位有安全的疏漏
A man with whom you have worked very
一位核心人员
closely has contacted this office on several occasions
与本局接触过数次
and offered me access to highly classified information.
并且愿意提供机密资料
Would you happen to have a name for this man?
你知道这个人的名字吗
Why, yes.
是的
Yes, I would.
是的 我知道
Scully. You're in Nevada again.
我是史考利 你又跑到内华达去了
Uh, sir, I--
呃 长官 我
Do not speak, Agent. Listen.
不要解释 探员 听着
Your partner already apprised
你的搭档已经
me of his conversation with the air force
将他与空军的接触都告诉我了
and his fervent desire to
他想要帮助你
save you from making a fatal career mistake
使你免于犯下职业大错
Therefore, you will follow my instructions to the letter.
所以 你要完全遵照我的指示
Sir, I don't know what Mulder told you--
长官 我不知道 穆德探员说了什么
You will follow my instructions to the letter.
我要完全遵照我的指示
Otherwise don't bother coming back from Nevada.
否则就不用再回来了
内华达州 林肯郡
亚希尔伦服务中心
Can I help you?
有什么能效劳的
Scully, I got it. I got the proof.
史考利 我拿到了 我拿到证据了
I'm sorry. Scully, you?
对不起 史考利 你
Damn it, Morris. You! You son of a bitch!
该死 摩里斯 你 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
You orchestrated this whole thing! He's not me, Scully!
全是你策划的 他不是我 史考利
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表