And what about this guy
还有那个本来
who supposedly tried to take her hostage
被认为是挟持人♥质♥的家伙呢
Her husband ? Looked to me like
是她丈夫 在我看来
he was trying to warn the cops before she died
他试图在警告警方 就在她死以前
Now, the sun will rise in America tomorrow,
太阳明天依然会在美国升起来
regardless of whether or not we're at yet another farm...
不管我们现在是不是去调查另一间农场
investigating yet another enormous pile of doo-doo.
还是去调查别的什么琐事
We can be in and out in a day.
我们一天就能完事
Nobody has to know.
没人会知道的
S-S-Somebody !
有人吗
Please ! It's starting !
求你了 开始了
Please !
来人
Why can't we see him ? Well, hopefully later.
为什么我们不能见他 嗯 但愿过会儿可以
He pitched quite a fit in his cell--
他在牢里面一点也不安份
screamin' a bunch of nonsense that
胡言乱语
we were gonna kill him the way we killed his wife
说什么我们会像杀了他妻子那样杀了他
You know, he's not a particularly stable individual.
你知道 他的情况不算稳定
Captain, he may need medical attention.
队长 他也许需要治疗
He's getting it.
他正在接受治疗
Our doctor's with him now.
我们的医生正在照看他
I mean, after whatever happened to his wife--
我是说 不管他妻子身上发生了什么
which I'd like to stress was not our fault--
我得重申 这不是警方的错
we're not gonna take any chances, you know ?
我们不愿意冒任何危险 你知道的
Patrick Garland Crump of Montello, Nevada.
派屈克·格兰德·克兰普 内华达州 蒙特罗人
40-year-old roofer.
40岁的房♥屋修理工
No history of mental illness.
无精神病史
No prior record. He's got one now.
没有前科 现在有了
That Barracuda he jacked on the Utah state line ?
那辆车是犹他州的
He yanked some teenager out of the window,
他把车上的小伙子从车窗里拉出来
threw his wife in back and took off.
然后把他妻子扔到后座上 就这么开走了
Excuse me.
不好意思
What do you think ?
你怎么看
I'm thinking while we're here,
我在想 既然我们现在到了这里
I might take a look at Mr Crump's wife
我也许得去看看克兰普太太的尸体
I'm gonna stay here and see if I can see Crump.
我留在这里 看看能不能见到克兰普
Captain, where's Montello ?
队长 蒙特罗在哪儿
Little town right here.
这儿的一个小镇
So that's where it started-- that's Crump's home.
这就是开始的地方 那是克兰普的家
Then he headed east in this direction on the 5...
然后他一直向这个方向 向东开
about ten miles to the Utah border, where he stole the car.
开了五到十英里后到了犹他州边境偷车
You got it.
没错
But you caught up with him in Wells.
但是你们是在威尔斯抓到他的
Where's that ?
在哪儿
That's here.
这里
So that means that he started off in this direction.
也就是说他先向这个方向走
Then all of a sudden,
然后突然呢
he turned around and he headed west to Wells
掉头向西 到了威尔斯
Why ?
为什么
The former VickyJenkins Crump.
维姬·杰奎斯·克兰普
I'm hoping you can tell me what I'm looking at,
但愿你能告诉我些什么
'cause this is a new one on me.
因为我从未见过这种情况
There's no gunpowder residue.
无火♥药♥残留
No carbon stippling.
无碳化点
There seems to be no evidence of
看上去根本
an entry wound whatsoever.
没有进弹口
There is none. It's all exit.
是没有 全是向外的力
But how that could be--
但是怎么可能
I'm finding what look like fragments of petrous bone...
我正在寻找像岩状骨碎片的东西
embedded in the remaining portion of the auditory canal.
嵌在耳道的剩余部分里
In fact, I seem to be looking straight through...
事实上 我似乎一直看得到内耳骨
to the osseous labyrinth, or what's left of it.
或者说剩下的那些内耳骨
It's almost like a little bomb went off in her ear.
就好像是一个小型炸♥弹♥在她耳朵里引爆
May I ? Please.
可以吗 请便
There seems to be some
似乎有些肿胀物
kind of tumefaction within the lateral sinus
在侧窦的部分
Look out. Can you give us a little room here ?
小心 能让开吗
No, he just went rammy on me. AccuChek is normal.
不 他就在我面前晕过去了 初步检查正常
We did a Narcan push, but he keeps gettin' worse.
我们做了静脉推注 但他每况愈下
I.V. Beta blocker and topical nitro.
好的 二级静脉滴注 局部硝酸甘油
I don't know if you're
我不知道你是不是
gonna get to talk to this fellow after all
还有机会和这家伙谈了
Five's a crowd, buddy.
五个人就挤了 伙计
Whoa. Something must've worked.
哦 肯定有什么起作用了
Heart rate's dropping. B.P.'s headed south.
心跳在下降 血压也下降了
I don't understand. What'd you just do ?
我不明白 你刚刚做什么了
Hell if I know.
我不知道
But I'll take it.
不过总算有作用了
Oh, God.
哦 上帝
Come on, Mulder. Hey, you, out !
接呀 穆德 嘿 你 出去
This lab is quarantined ! Go !
这实验室是隔离的 快走
Mulder ? Yeah ?
穆德 是
Mulder, it's me.
穆德 是我
You know how to pick 'em, I'll tell you that.
你知道怎么回事吗 我这么跟你说吧
Look, I have no idea what killed this woman,
听着 我不知道到底这女的是怎么死的
but I have to assume it's communicable.
不过我不得不怀疑这是可以传染的
Yeah ?
是吗
Another body has been found just outside of Montello.
另外一具尸体在蒙特罗郊处被发现
Same apparent cause of death.
死因显然相同
Some kind of massive aneurysm or rupture
大面♥积♥的动脉瘤或者动脉断裂
Uh-huh.
嗯
And Mulder,
还有 穆德
I've called the C.D.C.
我已经通知了美国疾病控制中心
They're on their way,
他们正赶过来
but Patrick Crump may be infected.
不过派屈克·克兰普可能已经被感染了
So you need to quarantine his cell and make sure...
所以你需要将他的牢房♥隔离
that anybody who's had
确定任何与他有过
any close contact with him whatsoever...
近距离接触的人
has been quarantined as well,
也同样隔离起来
and that means you, Mulder.
也就是说你 穆德
You're to have no contact with him whatsoever.
千万别和他有任何接触
Mulder ?
穆德
Well, that's gonna be a little tough, Scully.
呃 这一点有点困难 史考利
Drive.
开车
Where are they ? Route 7 89, heading west.
他们在哪儿 789路公路 向西开
We're keeping 'em in visual,
我们一直在追踪他们
plus we're in phone contact,
也有电♥话♥联♥系♥
not to mention the strings we've pulled with stations...
更别提还得想方设法
to keep this thing off local TV.
不让媒体知道此事
Where are they going ?
他们往哪里去
Crump won't say. Wherever it is,
克兰普不肯说 不管往哪去
though, he ain't gettin' there.
他都别想到那儿
We'll see to that.
我们走着瞧
Roadblock
设路障
We'll shut him down east of Tuscarora
我们将在塔克斯塔东边拦下他们
Nice, clean, remote space we can own.
那里不错 又偏僻 我们能处理得了
All right. I want the C.D.C. On site.
好的 我要疾病控制中心的人也过去
I want the officers making the arrest to be wearing...
我要负责逮捕的警官
level two or better anti-contamination suits.
至少穿二层防护衣
I want the car decontaminated.
汽车要消毒
I want Agent Mulder and Crump decontaminated
穆德探员和克兰普也要消毒
and I want them quarantined separately. You got it.
要他们两个分开消毒 照你说的办
Crump says that if we don't pull back our escort,
克兰普说我们要是不让追踪车队停下来
he's gonna shoot your partner
他就要打死你的搭档
Just leave me the hell alone !
你们别再追来了
Now !
现在就停下
How about if, uh, we just pull over
你看我们把车停下来
and let me out too, huh ?
你让我也下车 怎么样
I must be cramping your style.
我在这儿不符合你的风格嘛
Just shut up.
你闭嘴
It's you people. It figures.
是你们的人 那些
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表