I don't even think you'll need stitches.
你不需要缝针
We can just butterfly it.
我们先只能这样
I've got my kit over in the car.
我去拿我车上的设备
Scully, I don't think it's
史考利 我不认为
a coincidence that a cow gets hurled at me...
这一头牛砸向我是个巧合
just as we're down here investigating the weather.
尤其是我们来这里调查天气的时候
Mulder, did they check you for head trauma?
穆德 他们有没有检查你的脑袋有没有受伤
I'm telling you, that cow had my name on it.
我告诉你 那头牛是冲着我来的
Agent Mulder, are you all right? I feel terrible.
穆德探员 你没事吧 我觉得好可怕
If there's anything I can do,
如果有什么我可以做的
please don't hesitate. - Perhaps there is.
请不要客气 也许你能帮忙
Mr. Hardt, would you please reassure Agent Mulder...
哈德先生 你能不能向穆德探员保证
that this cow incident was, in fact, a natural phenomenon?
这次的奶牛事件纯属自然现象
With pleasure. Uh, it's my belief...
这是我的荣幸 呃 我相信
that a mini twister picked that poor creature up,
那是个小型龙♥卷♥风♥ 抓起了那个可怜的动物
lifted it about 1 2,000 feet...
举起到12 000英尺
where the air cooled, and, uh--
遇到冷空气 然后 呃
I'm just grateful you weren't hurt any worse. Excuse me.
我只是很高兴你没有受到更严重的伤 对不起
You shouldn't be here.
你不该来这里
Holman, don't make this any harder.
赫门 不要把事情弄得更糟
It's my fault. I did it.
都是我的错 是我做的
I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen.
我很抱歉 我不是有意要让他发生的
It's not something that I can control.
这不是我能控制的
Are you saying that you're somehow responsible for--
你是说 你或多或少要为这件事负责
I murdered that poor cow!
是我杀了那头可怜的牛
Uh, Holman just explained to us...
呃 赫门刚才向我们解释过
that, uh, that a mini twister is what caused the accident.
呃 是小型龙♥卷♥风♥造成的这起意外
He's just being sweet, covering for me.
他只是对我好 替我掩饰
He knows the truth.
他知道真♥相♥
This isn't the first time something like this has happened.
这已经不是第一次发生这样的事情了
The night of my senior prom,
我们高年级舞会那晚
a tornado demolished our high school.
一阵旋风吹翻了我的高中
And then on my wedding day,
接着 在我结婚典礼那天
a day I'd always dreamed about,
我一直梦想的那天
the ceremony was outdoors on the Fourth ofJuly weekend.
仪式在六月四日那个周末露天举♥行♥
It snowed six inches.
居然下了6英寸的雪
Then three years later, my husband ran off...
然后三年后
with some gal from the phone company.
我的丈夫跟一个电♥话♥公♥司♥的小姐跑了
On the day that our divorce was finalized,
在我们离婚手续办完的那天
I stepped out of the courthouse and--
我站在法庭的外面
You know how you-you-you
你知道 你
can see shapes in those big, fluffy clouds?
你能看到那些大大毛毛云的形状
Well,
嗯
I swear that every cloud in that big, blue sky...
我发誓每一片在蓝天上飘着的云
was a face laughing at me.
都是一张嘲笑我的脸孔
And that was about ten years ago,
那都是十年前的事了
and that was the last time it happened until last night.
那是最后一次发生 直到昨晚
What's your connection to Daryl Mootz?
你跟戴尔·穆兹是什么关系
Well, we used to be engaged.
嗯 我们曾经订过婚
You two were engaged?
你们两个订过婚
Yeah, about six months ago,
是的 大概六个月以前
and, um, we had a fight...
嗯 我们吵了一架
and he took a drive and-- and a--
而他开车出去
and a freak hailstorm cost him his leg.
然后一阵奇怪的冰雹让他断了一条腿
And ever since then the rain's been following him.
从那次之后 雨就一直跟着他
Am I under arrest? No.
我被捕了吗 不
I can tell you without a doubt
我可以确定地告诉你
that you're not responsible for any of that weather.
你不需要为任何怪天气负责
Oh, but Agent Scully
喔 可是 史考利探员和我
and I specialize in these types of cases,
是这种案件的专家
and-and-and although you may have had some bad luck,
虽然你很不幸
you didn't cause any of it. Oh. You're sure?
但绝对不是因为你的缘故 你确定吗
Yeah, yeah, I'm-I'm sure. Scully, you have any doubts?
对 对 我 确定 史考利 你有没有什么疑问
No. No doubts. You see? It's fine.
没有 没有疑问 你看吧
I really want to believe you.
我真希望相信你
Thanks. You're welcome.
谢谢 不用客气
That hailstorm didn't cause Daryl's car crash.
那冰雹不是戴尔车祸的原因
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Sure, the weather was bad,
天气是不好
but Daryl was drunk and driving too fast.
但是戴尔喝醉了 而且开得太快
Drunk? I never heard that.
喝醉 我从没听说过
We all felt that Daryl losing his leg
我们都觉得戴尔失去一条腿
was punishment enough.
已经受到惩罚了
People don't realize how hard a work this is.
人们不了解这工作有多辛苦
I mean, sure, It looks like I'm just sitting here,
我是说 当然 看起来我只是坐在这里
but my powers of concentration are--
但是 我集中意志的力量
Oh, yeah. Oh, right there, right there. Yeah, yeah.
喔 喔 对 对 就是这里 喔 喔
Yeah. Oh, you-- You're worth every penny.
喔 你对得起你的每一分钱
All right, what was I saying? "Powers of concentration.''
嗯 我说到哪里了 "集中意志的力量"
Yeah, right. Right.
是的 是的
My brain's functioning on
我的脑袋在运算
something like-- I don't know-- 1 4 different levels,
该怎么说 14个不同的层次
taking in a whole bunch of variables...
考虑所有的变数
like wind velocity and-and humidity and--
比如风速和温度 还有
Daryl, do you hear that? Hear what?
戴尔 你听到了吗 听到什么
The rain stopped.
雨停了
Next flight out is 10:00 tomorrow morning.
下班飞机 明天早上十点
Look at this, Scully. September 20, 1991 .
看看这个 史考利 1991年9月20日
It rained rose petals for nearly an hour.
下了将近一个小时的玫瑰花瓣
Mulder, we're going home. The rain stopped this afternoon.
穆德 我们明天就回家 下午雨就停了
Daryl Mootz is being sued by about 50 people.
戴尔·穆兹已经被将近50个人告了
There's no case, and you told Sheila
已经没有案子了 而且你自己也告诉席拉
yourself that she wasn't controlling the weather.
她没有控制天气
She's not. Neither is Daryl.
她是没有 戴尔也没有
Check this out. On the same day that it rained rose petals--
看看这个 在下玫瑰花瓣的同一天
"Irene Hardt, beloved wife and devoted mother...
"依莲·哈德 可爱的妻子和伟大的母亲 "
"Passed away yesterday afternoon--
"于昨天中午去世 "
She's survived by one son, Holman Hardt.''
"只留下一个儿子 赫门·哈德 "
So now you're saying that--
你的意思是说赫门·哈德
Holman Hardt is manufacturing the weather.
赫门·哈德在制♥造♥天气
Did you see how relieved
你有没有注意到当他知道戴尔喝醉时
he was when he learned that Daryl was drunk?
大大地松了一口气
I've been doing some checking.
我已经做了些调查
Holman Hardt has been
赫门·哈德
hospitalized five times with nervous exhaustion,
因神精衰弱进过五次医院
each time coinciding with a major meteorological event.
每一次都碰巧遇到气象学上的大事件
Mulder, it is still a huge leap...
穆德 这跟他会制♥造♥天气
to say that he's manufacturing the weather.
还差个十万八千里呢
Most people will admit that the weather
大多数人承认
plays a significant role in the way they feel, right?
天气在某方面严重地影响着他们的情绪 对吧
There's even that disorder "SAD.''
甚至还有这种失调症 "SAD"
Seasonal affective disorder.
季节性情绪失调症
Well, who's to say that it doesn't work
是的 谁说这种现象
the other way around--
不能反过来
that the way someone feels can affect the weather,
人的情绪可以影响天气
that the weather is somehow
天气不知道为什么
an expression of Holman Hardt's feelings.
可以反映赫门·哈德的心情
Or-Or-Or better still, the feelings that he's not expressing?
或者说 反映他从来没有表达过的心情
I've tried to say this a thousand times,
我想说这话已经想了上千遍了
tried to express the...
试着表达
fire that burns inside this... humble exterior.
我外表虔卑 但内心却有着熊熊的烈火
Sheila, you're the reason
席拉 你是我
I remained in this town all these years.
多年来一直留在这个镇上的理由
I wake up each day knowing--
我每天起来都知道
Hello?
喂
Holman, it's me. Working late?
赫门 是我 你在加班吗
Sh-Sheila, hi. Y-Yeah, um--
席 席拉 嘿 嗯
I was just thinking about you.
我刚刚还想到你
I'm looking forward to the reunion tomorrow night.
我期待着明天晚上的校友会
Me too.
我也是
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表