This is my partner, Agent Scully.
这是我的搭档 史考利探员
Mulder, I I.D.'d their remains myself.
穆德 我亲自检查了他们的遗体
Yeah, I think you were meant to.
是的 我知道你会这么说
Agent Scully, the aliens
史考利探员
planted decoys so you would think we were dead.
外星人设下圈套让你们以为我们都死了
The aliens ?
外星人
Scully, I want you to...
史考利 我希望你能够
put aside your scientific bias for a moment.
把你的科学偏见先放到一边
'Cause what I'm about to
因为我要告诉你的事
tell you is gonna change your life forever--
将会永远改变你的生活--
your life, my life,
你的生活 我的生活
the life of everybody on this planet.
这个星球上的每一个人的生活
Mulder I was out there...
穆德 我在那里
and I found it.
发现了这个
What ? The truth.
什么 真♥相♥
This couple-- they were abducted by a U.F.O.--
这对夫妇--他们被不明飞行物--
the Brown Mountain lights.
布朗山之光绑♥架♥了
They took me to a white place. There were men there.
他们把我带到一个白色的地方 那里有人
They put an implant in my neck.
他们在我脖子后面植入了一个东西
Just like what happened to you.
就跟发生在你身上的事情一样
Mulder, from what very little I
穆德 据我对这个案子
understand about this case,
有限的所知来看
this is not what happened to me.
这跟我身上发生的事情不一样
There's more.
还有别的
It doesn't like the light.
它不太喜欢光
Who ?
谁
I abducted him.
我绑♥架♥了他
It's a gray.
是灰色的
It speaks to me.
它对我说话
We communicate telepathically.
我们用心灵感应相互交流
He told me everything.
他把所有事都告诉我了
I I can hear him. Yeah.
我 我能听到他说话 是呀
Oh, my God !
噢 上帝呀
I, uh-- I don't know what to say, Mulder--
我 呃 我不知道该说什么 穆德
where to begin.
不知道该从何说起
I mean, you-- you were right.
我是说 你 你是对的
All these years, you were right.
这么多年来 你一直是对的
You think so ?
你这样想吗
You were right about the grays, about--
你一直是对的 关于小灰人 关于
about the abductions, about the U.F.O.S,
关于诱拐案 关于不明飞行物
the lights, the Brown Mountain lights--
那些光 那个布朗山之光
What about the skeletons ?
那些骨架是怎么回事
They were-- They were fake. They were decoys.
它们是 它们是假的 它们是个圈套
You're buying that decoy theory ?
你也同意那是个圈套
What about that organic substance
我们在骨架上发现的
we found on the skeletons ?
有机质又是什么
That goo you were so interested in ?
那些你很感兴趣的粘液呢
It was nothing. It was bog sludge.
那无关紧要 只是沼泽淤泥罢了
That, uh, doesn't sound like you, Scully.
这个 呃 听起来不像是你说的 史考利
It, uh-- God, I can't believe you're buying this.
哦 上帝 我不相信你会同意这个观点
Mulder, I'm admitting that I was wrong.
穆德 我承认是我错了
Are-- Are you all right ?
你还好吗
How are you feeling ?
你感觉怎么样
This doesn't make any sense. What ?
这没有道理 什么
These two, their story, their skeletons, none of it.
这两个人 他们的故事 他们的骨架 全都没有道理
Mulder, if I, of all people,
穆德 所有的人
can believe this, then why can't you ?
就连我也相信了 为什么你又不相信了
Did you go inside the cave ?
你有没有进洞检查过
Yeah, I looked. It's empty.
是的 我查过 里面是空的
It's as if he just vanished.
就好像他凭空消失了
He's got to be around.
他一定就在附近
We'll catch up to him. I know this area pretty well.
我们会找到他的 我非常了解这个地区
Doctor.
医生
It's more of that digestive material.
这里有更多的消化物质
Looks like it's coming up from out of the ground.
看起来像是从地下冒出来的
Agent Scully ?
史考利探员
I got tracks going in and out.
这里有一些进进出出的脚印
They were only going in before.
以前只有进去的脚印
I guess you missed him. How ?
我猜你跟他错过了 怎么会
I mean, this cave's not much more than a hole in the rock.
我是说 这个洞只不过是岩石上的一个孔而已
Agent Scully?
史考利探员
The courier just arrived.
速递员刚刚才到
They brought your partner's charts.
他们带来了你搭档的表格
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I know it's difficult.
我知道这很难接受
That, um--
那些 呃
That digestive secretion that we keep finding,
我们一直在找的消化分泌物
could it-- could it have done this to him ?
可不可能 可不可能造成这个结果
I'm not sure I follow.
我不太明白你的意思
Well, it's-- it's chemically similar
这个在化学上与胃液
to gastric juices, right ?
很相似 不是吗
I mean, maybe he fell in it or...
我是说 也许他掉了进去
maybe it's a product of a
也许这是生长在
particular vegetation that grows in the area.
这一地区的特殊植物制♥造♥出来的
That... all sounds plausible, I guess,
这些听起来都有可能 我想
except for one thing.
除了一件事
There's no sign of it on these remains.
这些遗骨上没有这种痕迹
It was-- It was on the Schiffs.
可是 史基夫的骨架上是有的
I just think we need to look for the simplest explanation--
我只是认为我们应该找一个最简单的解释
the most logical.
最合逻辑的
What is the most logical explanation ?
最合逻辑的解释是什么
I'd say we're looking at a murder--
我认为我们面对的是件谋杀案
one with ritualistic overtones.
可能与某种宗教仪式有关
I think his body was stripped...
我认为他们被分尸了
and then skeletonized,
然后被制成骷髅
possibly by boiling or use of an acid solution.
可能是经过蒸煮或是经过某种酸的处理
Don't worry, Agent. We'll take care of the arrangements.
别担心 探员 我们会有所安排的
What arrangement ?
什么安排
We'll have the remains sent on to Washington.
我们会把遗骸送到华盛顿去
I appreciate the thoroughness of your report,
我很欣赏你这份报告的完整性
especially given the circumstances.
特别是在这种情况下
It might be best if you took some time off-- a short leave.
你最好休息一段时间 休个短假
Agent ?
探员
Sir ?
长官
You're satisfied with my conclusions in this case ?
你对我对这个案子的结论满意吗
Absolutely.
非常满意
I take it you're not.
我能理解你的不满意
I was unable to determine a clear cause of death,
我没办法确定真正的死因
nor was I able to fully
我也没办法
account for the condition of Agent Mulder's body.
对穆德探员尸体的状况做出完整的说明
You concluded he was a victim of a ritual killing.
你的结论说他是一起涉及到宗教的谋杀案的受害者
No.
不
I mean that was one possible scenario that I mentioned,
我是说 那只是我提到的一种可能性
but in my mind it-- it was the least plausible.
但是在我的印象里 这是可能性最小的一个
Not only is it plausible, it's-- it's, uh--
不仅仅是有可能的 这是 呃
it's likely.
这是可信的
Why are you questioning your own findings ?
为什么你怀疑你自己的发现呢
My role in the X-Files has always been to provide...
我在X档案里的职责总是
a rational scientific perspective...
给那些看起来无法解释的案子
to cases that would seem to defy explanation--
作出一个合理的科学解释
a counterpoint to Agent Mulder.
一个与穆德探员相对照的观点
And you have done that.
你已经做到了
You have performed admirably. Have I ?
而且你做得很好 有吗
How many X-Files has my scientific approach...
有多少件X档案是因为我的科学判断
fully and satisfactorily explained ?
才得到完整的圆♥满♥的解释呢
Your reports have consistently made sense
你的报告使得他的结论
of his conclusions.
有了意义
Sir, this one makes no sense at all.
长官 这个报告根本没有意义
Are you suggesting this is anything other than a murder ?
你是说这件案子不仅仅是谋杀案那么简单
That's what Agent Mulder would have thought.
那是穆德探员会有的想法
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表