You did something incredibly stupid.
你做了件不可思议的蠢事
What did I do?
我做了什么
You went looking for a ship, Mulder,
你跑去找一艘船 穆德
in the Bermuda Triangle.
在百幕大三角里
Say that again? Gilligan awakes.
你再说一遍 季里根醒了(季里根 美国一剧集主人公 在海上流浪)
You were there.
你在那里
You were there, Scully.
你在那里 史考利
He's delirious. And he was there too.
他神经错乱了 他也在那里
Right, me and my dog Toto.
是啊 我和我的小狗托托(托托 绿野仙踪女主人公的小狗)
You were there with the Nazis.
不 你和纳粹在一起
Mulder, settle down. It's an order.
穆德 你安静下来好不好 这是命令
Not that he takes orders. Yeah.
他才不会服从命令 是呀
You saved the world, Scully. Yeah.
你救了全世界 史考利 是啊
You're right. I did.
你说的对 是我救的
What kind of drugs is he on? I want some.
他磕了什么药 我也想来点儿
No, no, the Queen Anne. I found it.
不 不 安妮皇后号♥ 我找到它了
You were there with Thor's Hammer.
你在那里 和雷神之锤在一起
I told you you had to turn the ship around,
我告诉你必须把船掉头
then I jumped overboard.
然后我跳出了船外
I bet you did.
是啊 我打赌你一定跳了
The boat you were on was busted into a million pieces.
你上去的那艘船已经粉身碎骨了
And as for the Queen Anne,
至于安妮皇后号♥
it was nothing more than a ghost ship.
它只不过是艘幽灵船而已
No, no, no, you and I were on that ship, Scully,
不 不 不 你和我都在那条船上 史考利
in 1 939.
在1939年
Get some rest, Mulder,
休息一下吧 穆德
'cause when you get out of here,
因为等你出院了
I'm gonna kick your butt but good.
我会好好踢你一顿屁♥股♥的
Come on Let's go
我们走吧
I would've never seen you again.
我差点就再也见不到你了
But you believed me.
但你相信了我
In your dreams.
在你的梦里
Mulder, I want you to close your eyes...
穆德 我要你闭上眼睛
and I want you to think to yourself,
然后对自己说
""There's no place like home.""
"没有比家更好的地方了 "
Hey, Scully.
嘿 史考利
Yes?
干嘛
I love you.
我爱你
Oh, brother.
噢 老兄
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表