You sound in a good mood. Well,
你的心情好像很好
I am, Holman, and it's all because of you.
喔 是的 赫门 这都是因为你
I wanted to let you know that I've been thinking...
你希望让你知道 我在想
about what you said about Daryl yesterday,
你昨天说的 有关戴尔的事
and I realized that you were right. I was?
我想通了 你是对的 我对了
Yes, you were, and I am so over him.
对呀 你对了 我好气他
"Daryl who?" That's what I say.
"戴尔是什么东西 "这就是我要说的
I realized that I've been chasing the wrong kind of guy.
我想通了 我以前找错对象了
I need someone who I can talk to.
我需要一个我可以跟他说话的人
I need someone who I can feel safe with.
我需要一个可以给我安全感的人
I can't tell you what that means to me.
我不知道怎么告诉你这对我有多大意义
Holman, I want to ask you something,
赫门 我想要问你一件事
and I hope that we can keep it our secret for the time being.
希望你能当成我俩的秘密
Of course, Sheila, anything.
当然 席拉 任何事
Well, what do you think of Agent Mulder?
嗯 你觉得穆德探员怎么样
Hey, Holman.
嗨 赫门
Agent Mulder. I've come to say goodbye, Holman.
穆德探员 我是来告别的 赫门
You're leaving? Yeah.
你要走了 是的
But I want you to get some help before you kill somebody.
但是我希望在你还没有弄出人命之前能接受些辅♥导♥
Help? What are you talking about?
辅♥导♥ 你在说什么
You know what I'm talking about.
你知道我在说什么
You're not just a weatherman. You're the weatherman.
你不只是个气象预报员 你就是那个气象制♥造♥者
You're the person who's been affecting the weather.
你就是那个可以影响天气的人
Agent Mulder, if I could control the weather,
穆德探员 如果我能控制天气
don't you think I would make it rain?
你不觉得我会叫它下雨吗
That I would end this drought?
我会不想结束这干旱吗
I don't think it works that way.
我想它不是这样作用的
I don't think you do it on purpose.
我不认为你是故意制♥造♥天气的
I just think you bottle up your emotions--
我想你只是发泄你的情绪
anger, grief or love or whatever--
比如气愤 悲伤 爱 或是其他的
and then as a response,
然后
it rains or hails or there's a flying cow.
天气就会反映成雨雪 冰雹 还有会飞的牛
That poor animal.
可怜的动物
And whatever it is, you got to let it out.
不论是什么 你必须要发泄出来
I can't.
我不行
Yeah, you can.
不 你行的
It's Sheila, isn't it? You love her.
是席拉 对不对 你爱她
Yeah. You've always loved her.
你一直都爱着她
That, uh, tornado at the high school--
那个 呃 高中的龙♥卷♥风♥
that was you, wasn't it?
也是你弄的 对不对
The night of our senior prom, I, uh,
那个高年级舞会的晚上 我 呃
accidentally stumbled upon her and her boyfriend...
不巧遇到她和她的男朋友
in flagrante delicto,
在XXXX
and the next thing you know--
接下来的事 你都知道了
And you've never told her the way you feel.
而你从来没有告诉过她你的感觉
How can a frog tell a swan that he loves her?
一只青蛙要怎样告诉天鹅他爱她
Well, you better tell her, or you're gonna kill somebody.
你最好告诉她 不然你会弄出人命的
Well, you got to help me. I got a plane to catch.
所以 你必须要帮我 我要赶去搭飞机
You can't go. If you don't help me, who will?
你不能走 如果你不帮我 谁能帮我
I am meeting my partner at the airport.
我跟我的搭档约好在机场见面了
Excuse me. Hold on.
对不起 等一下
Mulder.
我是穆德
Mulder, it's me. I'm on my way.
穆德 是我 我就过去
I'm not so sure. Have you looked outside lately?
我不太确定 你有没有看看外面
It's pea soup.
好像豆子汤一样
Our plane can't take off until after this fog lifts.
我们的飞机不能起飞 要等到雾散了
Fog? Holman!
雾 赫门
Holman? Yeah. He wants advice.
赫门 对 他要一些建议
Dating advice. Dating advice? From whom?
约会的建议 约会的建议 要谁给他
Yours truly.
远在天边
Hello? Hey, Scully. Scully, you there?
喂 嘿 史考利 你还在吗
I heard you.
我听到了
Mulder, when was the last time you went on a date?
穆德 你上次是什么时候约会的
I will talk to you later.
我以后再跟你说
The blind leading the blind.
真是盲人指路
This red number?
有赤字了
Daryl, you're like one of those tragic rock stars.
戴尔 你看起来像悲剧的摇滚巨星
You know, like-- likeJim Morrison or Kurt Cobain.
你知道吗 像吉姆·莫理森 或者柯特·柯宾
You just shine too bright for too short a time.
你是闪得太亮太快了
We'll tell our kids all about it.
我们会告诉我们的孩子这些事的
Kids? Can't afford kids.
孩子 我们养不起孩子
If I don't come up with
如果我没法拿出大笔现金
a lot of cash pronto, I am in deep doo-doo.
很快我就会死得很难看
Dairy Queen'll take me back.
戴利皇后会让我回去工作
I get almost $6.00 an hour.
我一个小时差不多可以赚6美金
Shh! I'm thinking. There's got to be somebody--
嘘 我在想 一定有人可以
We'll get the money, baby.
我们会有钱的 宝贝
Sheila. What about her?
席拉 关她什么事
Cindy,
仙蒂
you have been real sweet and all,
你实在是又甜又好
but I think we can use some time apart.
但是我想我们可以分开一段日子
What? Are you breaking up with me?
什么 你要跟我分手
Nothing personal.
不是针对你个人的
I've been envious of men like you my whole life.
我一辈子都在羡慕你这种人
Based on your physical bearing,
根据你的举止
I'd assumed you were... more experienced.
我假设你是 比较有经验的
I mean, you spend every day with Agent Scully--
我的意思是 你每天跟史考利探员在一起
a beautiful, enchanting woman.
一位美丽 迷人的女性
And you two never, uh--
你们两个从来没有 嗯
I confess, I find that shocking.
我很迷惑 我很惊讶发现这种
I've seen how you two gaze at one another.
我看见你们两个是如何凝视对方的
This is about you, Holman. I'm here to help you.
我们是在谈你的事 赫门 我只是来帮助你的
I'm perfectly happy with my friendship with Agent Scully.
我非常满意我与史考利探员之间的关系
So according to your theory, I walk in there,
所以根据你的理论 我应该走过去
tell her I love her and the drought will end?
告诉她我爱她 然后干旱就会结束了
Just tell her how you feel.
只要告诉她你的感觉
And, Holman, I do not gaze at Scully.
还有 赫门 我没有凝视史考利
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
I can't find my notes for my... presentation.
我找不到我要演讲的笔记了
Here they are. You got a minute?
在这里 你有时间吗
For you, always.
对你 我永远有时间
Are you excited about the high school reunion tonight?
你是不是为今晚的高中校友会而感到兴奋呢
Of course. Uh--
当然 呃
Eh-- You're busy. We can talk later.
你在忙 我们以后再说吧
Oh, what is it?
喔 是什么事呀
I-I-I--
我
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你呀
Holman, what's wrong?
赫门 有什么地方不对吗
Is that rain? Oh, my God! It is!
下雨了 喔 我的天呀 真的
It's raining!
真的下雨了
Well?
怎么样
Good afternoon, Agent Mulder.
下午好 穆德探员
See you tonight, Holman.
晚上见 赫门
Ohh, you did it.
喔 你做到了
No,you did it. What are you talking about?
不 是你做到了 你在说什么
She said that she loves me,
她说她爱我
but that she's in love with you.
但是她对你一见钟情
What do you mean there's somebody else?
你说有别人了是什么意思
Daryl, this isn't the place. Just tell me who it is.
戴尔 这里不是说这些的地方 告诉我 他是谁
Let me go! Hey!
放开我 嘿
Hey, Daryl. Cut it out, man.
嘿 戴尔 不要这样 老兄
Him? This is the guy?
他 就是这家伙
Oh, what's he got that I ain't got? A job.
喔 他有什么我没有的 有工作
A way with words. Intelligence. Good looks.
谈吐优雅 聪明 长得帅
Good looking? I'll show you good looking!
长得帅 我来告诉你什么叫长得帅
Daryl, no! Not his face! Daryl
戴尔 不 别打他的脸蛋 戴尔
Don't you hit him in the face!
你不可以打他的脸蛋
Oh, good. Picking on a cripple. You'll hear from my lawyer!
啊 好啊 欺负瘸子 你等着我律师去找你吧
You deserve a big reward.
你值得大大夸奖一番
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表