continues to elude police.
仍在逃脱警方的追捕
He is to be considered armed and extremely dangerous.
警方相信他身上带有武器 是极端危险的人物
In other news, computers I'd like to call my sister.
下面是其他新闻 电脑 我想打电♥话♥给我妹妹
Sorry, ma'am. No calls.
对不起 女士 不能打
...are expected to be delayed by as much as two months,
和预期一样推迟了两个月
and won't be ready in time for final exams.
最后的考试不能按时进行
In other news, University Hospital in Philadelphia...
其他新闻 费城的大学医院
announced that vitamin E may effectively delay...
宣称维生素E能有效的延缓
the progression of Alzheimer's disease.
老年痴呆症
A recent study of 100 Alzheimer patients found that--
这是最近在100个老年痴呆症患者的研究中发现的
This is a nonsmoking room, ma'am.
这里不准吸烟 女士
Looks like Collins put up a fight. Guess it wasn't enough.
看起来柯林斯在试图反抗 但不是对手
I can't tell you what happened here, how Rawls got in,
我不清楚这里发生了什么事 不知道罗尔思是怎么进来的
but he took the woman with him.
但他带走了那个女人
Where are they headed ?
他们往哪儿去了
They stole a station wagon, last seen headed south.
他们偷了辆货车 有人看见他们往南去了
He has to intend forJune to lead him to his child.
他一定是要琼带他去见他的孩子
Yeah, we gotta get there first. Yeah,
是啊 我们要赶在他们前面 是啊
but where ? We don't have a name or an address.
可是在哪儿 我们不知道名字和地址
June may not either, for that matter,
琼可能也不知道
if the child was adopted.
也许孩子被人收养了
Our best bet is to go through state records,
我想我们最好查查州政♥府♥的记录
but it's gonna take some time.
不过这需要点时间
I'm going to need some equipment, special issue.
我需要一些装备 特殊的装备
Pinker, I apologize.
平克尔 我很抱歉
I'm really scared right now. Talk to me.
我现在非常害怕 说话呀
Please. Please say something, anything.
求你了 说话吧 什么都行
Look, I'm sorry about the money, your money.
听着 我为那些钱道歉 那些你的钱
I shouldn't have taken it. It was wrong.
我不该拿的 我错了
I was wrong.
我错了
Pinker, I can pay you back.
平克尔 我会还给你的
What was it ? What you have ?
是什么 你怀的
You dumb bitch,
你这臭婊♥子♥
you don't even know what I'm talking about.
你不知道我说什么吗
What you have ? Was it a boy or a girl ?
你怀的孩子 男孩还是女孩
A boy. A boy.
男孩 男孩
A boy. Boy.
男孩 男孩
A boy. What's his name ?
男孩 他叫什么名字
You know his name, don't you ?
你知道他的名字吧
Trevor Andrew. Trevor what ?
特莱弗·安德鲁 特莱弗什么
Trevor Andrew. Trevor Andrew...
特莱弗·安德鲁 特莱弗·安德鲁
Rawls.
罗尔思
You never were gonna tell me.
你从来没打算告诉我
I'd have gone to my grave never knowing.
我就是进了坟墓也不知道
But, years later,
不过几年后
a million-to-one shot,
一个千载难逢的机会
I hear on the farm from a guy
我从农场一个朋友
who knew a guy who knew a guy.
的朋友的朋友那里听到了
You know what that means ?
你知道这说明什么吗
That means God wanted me to know.
这说明是上帝想要我知道
He fixed it so I'd hear,
他安排让我知道
and then He fixed it so's I had passage.
然后他安排我能穿墙
And I'm here.
所以我来了
God's will.
这是上帝的旨意
What do you want with the boy ?
你想对孩子做什么
He's my son.
他是我儿子
Now you're gonna take me to him.
现在带我去见他
Can you also check her alias, please ? It's Burdett.
请再查一下她的化名 也叫伯戴特
BURDETT. It was a live birth ?
B U R D E T T 这个是顺产
That's all you can tell me ?
你就知道这些吗
Yeah. Can you check on that, please ?
对 请你再查一遍
This what you were looking for ? Yes, thank you.
这是你们要找的 是的 谢谢
All right. Thank you very much.
好的 非常感谢
No match on Burdett or Gurwitch.
没有叫伯戴特或者格威奇的
Riot slugs, rubber.
瑞尔特·索格斯 抢劫犯
Uh-huh. Yeah.
嗯哼 是的
No ?
不是
Thank you. It's a boy. That's all I got.
谢谢 是个男孩 就查到这些
Sealed files ? No official files.
官方消息 没有官方消息
No adoption records, no records of foster care...
也没有收养记录 没有任何抚养记录
in Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, nothing.
阿♥拉♥巴马 密西西比 路易斯安娜 什么也没有
Maybe she didn't go through official channels.
也许她没有经过官方渠道
Maybe the kid's with a friend or a relative somewhere.
可能孩子在朋友或是亲戚那里
Vroom ! Blam ! Come on, Trevor.
来吧 特莱弗
Vroom ! Blam ! Trevor,
特莱弗
put your toys away. Dinner's almost ready.
放下你的玩具 就要开饭了
Trevor.
特莱弗
I'll get it.
我来接
No. Go wash your hands. I'll get it.
不 去洗干净你的手 我来接
Jackie, this is Agent Mulder.
洁琪 我是穆德探员
June. I'm so sorry.
琼 真对不起
You should've saved me a trip.
你本来可以让我省点事的
Where is he ?
他在哪儿
My boy, where is he ?
我的孩子 他在哪儿
Right.
好
I appreciate all you've done,
感谢你所做的一切
taking care of him.
照顾他
You're a good mother.
你是个好母亲
Better than some, I could say.
起码比另一个要好
Something smells good in here.
闻起来好香啊
Wh-What are you gonna have ?
你要吃什么呢
Hi, Aunt June.
嗨 琼姨妈
Hey, baby.
嘿 宝贝
You, you messed up ! No ! No !
你 你这婊♥子♥ 不 不
No!
不
Now,you sit him back down and feed him his supper.
你 让他坐下 让他吃饭
I-It's all right. It's gonna be all right.
没事的 一切都很好
D-D-Don't be upset.
别害怕
I ain't mad at you, buddy.
我不会对你发脾气的 宝贝
It's okay, Trevor. Mama's here, okay ?
别害怕 特莱弗 妈妈在这儿 好吗
Okay.
好的
Come on. I'm not gonna hurt you.
过来 我不会伤害你的
It's okay, buddy.
没事的 宝贝
Why don't you come over here ?
为什么不过来呢
We'll have a man-to-man.
我们可以来个男人之间的对话
Just have a nice talk, you and me.
就是好好谈谈 就你跟我
Uh... you're Trevor, right ?
你叫特莱弗 对吗
Trevor Andrew ?
特莱弗·安德鲁
That's your name ?
这是你的名字
My name is Pinker,
我的名字是平克尔
but you can call me Pinky.
不过你可以叫我平基
A-Anyway, uh...
不论如何
y-you and me, we're gonna take a trip.
你和我 我们要来一次旅行
Pinker.
平克尔
Shut up, please.
请你闭嘴
Y-You got some stuff you wanna pack up ?
你有什么东西要收拾的吗
Some toys and stuff?
有没有玩具和行李
Trevor ?
特莱弗
Jackie ? Trevor, go.
洁琪 特莱弗 去吧
Go and pack some stuff, okay? Okay.
去收拾一下 好吗 好的
He's a good boy.
他是个好孩子
Trevor, run !
特莱弗 快跑
Trevor !
特莱弗
Trevor!
特莱弗
Trevor !
特莱弗
Hey, buddy !
嘿 宝贝
Hey, buddy.
嘿 宝贝
Hey.
嘿
Hey, Trevor? Hey, buddy!
嘿 特莱弗 嘿 宝贝
Help. Help.
救命 救命
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表