You think he would have been right ?
你认为他是对的
Given Mulder's life work,
考虑到穆德毕生的事业
it's tempting to attribute his death
将他的死因归因于超自然的
to the paranormal-- the unexplained, the unknown--
无法解释的未知现象是很诱人的
but that's simply not the case here.
但这跟这个案子没关系
You need to see this for what it is.
你必须要看清楚事情的真♥相♥
And given that,
然后得出结论
I promise you we'll get the bastard who did this.
我向你保证 我们会抓到那个做了这件事的混♥蛋♥的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Agent Scully, how are you holding up ?
史考利探员 你能撑得住吗
I, uh-- I still can't believe it.
我 呃 我还是无法相信
Neither can we. I half
我们也是
expect Mulder to come knocking at that door.
我还希望穆德会回来敲门
"Surprise.'' This will dull the pain.
给人个惊喜 这个能减少一点痛苦
No, thank you.
不 谢谢
Just so you know,
正好要告诉你
we've launched our own investigation.
我们会展开自己的调查
I was beginning to think that
我都要开始相信
I was the only one who was at all suspicious.
自己是唯一一个还有怀疑的人呢
We'll find him. We'll find him and we'll make him pay.
我们会找到他 我们会找到他 让他付出代价
Find who ? The son of a bitch who killed Mulder.
找到谁 那个杀了穆德的畜牲
I hope you're not offended, but we,
我希望你不会生气 不过我们
uh, managed to get a hold of your report.
呃 设法弄到了你的报告
I must say, we were impressed by the thoroughness of it.
我必须说 我们被报告的完整性打动了
Especially given the circumstances. I don't understand.
尤其是考虑到你的情况 我不明白
We concur with your findings.
我们同意你的结论
Clearly, this was a ritualistic murder.
很明显 这是一起涉及宗教的谋杀案
Those were not my findings.
那些不是我的结论
You guys believe that, too-- that Mulder was murdered ?
你们这些家伙也相信那个 相信穆德是被谋杀的
It's the obvious answer.
这是明显的答案
No, it is not the obvious answer !
不 这不是明显的答案
We believe his body was stripped,
我们相信他被分尸了
then skeletonized, possibly by boiling...
然后被制成骷髅 可能是经过蒸煮
or the use of an acid solution.
或是某种酸的处理
We'll make that monkey pay.
我们会让那个兔崽子付出代价的
What the hell is wrong with everybody ?
你们大家到底都怎么了
You guys, there are unanswered questions here !
你们这些家伙 根本还没有合理的解释
Am I the only one that's asking them ?
我是这里唯一一个有疑问的人吗
I could use a drink.
我要去喝一杯了
You three, of all people, should be all over this,
你们三个 所有的人 全都没救了
not buying the party line.
别来参加这个聚会了
Something else is going on here.
听着 事情没有那么简单
Am I the only one who thinks that ?
我是唯一一个这样想的人吗
Are you all right ?
你还好吗
I think you need to go
我想你应该回家去休息一下
home and get some rest. I'll call you a cab.
我帮你叫出租车
What have you done with him ?
你对他们做了些什么
Scully, you're emotionally distraught.
史考利 你的情绪太激动了
You need to calm down and get some rest.
你需要冷静下来 休息一会儿
Where is Mulder ? What have you done with him ?
穆德在哪儿 他在哪里 你们对他做了什么
Listen to me. He's gone. You need to accept that.
听我说 他已经死了 你必须接受这个事实
Something else is going on here ! Where is he ?
事情没有那么简单 他在哪儿
Where's Mulder ?
穆德在哪儿
Scully.
史考利
We were in the cave when the light came.
我们在洞里 然后光就过来了
It was a blinding...
那是眩目的
blue-white light.
蓝白色的光
And then they took me.
然后他们抓住了我
I was abducted.
我被绑♥架♥了
I found myself in some kind of medical bay.
我发现自己在某种医疗室里
It was white, featureless.
那是白色的 没有特点的
It was just as the Schiffs had described it.
就像史基夫夫妇描述的那样
Mulder, the Schiffs are dead.
穆德 史基夫夫妇已经死了
No, actually, they're not.
不 事实上 他们没死
Mulder, their remains were discovered in a field.
穆德 他们的遗骸在一个旷野上被找到了
That's-- That's what brought us to
一开始就是这个把我们带到
this case in the first place.
这件案子里的
I found your remains in that same field.
我还在同一个地方找到了你的遗骸
Look at me. I'm here.
看着我 我在这儿
How did you get here ?
你是怎么回来的
Aliens brought me back here.
外星人把我带回来的
From North Carolina direct to your apartment door ?
从北卡罗来纳直接送到你公♥寓♥的门口
Mulder, you don't remember getting here, do you ?
穆德 你不记得是怎么回来的 是不是
Neither do I.
我也不记得
It doesn't change what happened.
这跟发生的事情无关
Mulder, why did you knock ? This is your apartment.
穆德 你为什么敲门 这是你的公♥寓♥
And you don't seem the least bit surprised to find me here.
而且你看到我在这里一点也不吃惊
And what about the Schiffs ?
那个史基夫夫妇又怎么了
I mean, if they're-- if they're alive, as you say, then--
我是说 如果他们 如果他们还活着 就像你说的 那么
then where are they-- where'd they go ?
那么他们在哪儿 他们到哪儿去了
Mulder, five minutes ago...
穆德 五分钟前
this room was filled with people attending your wake.
这个房♥间还被来给你守丧的人挤得满满的
Well, what can I say, Scully ? I'm here. I'm real.
我该怎么说呢 史考利 我在这里 我是真的
Mulder, this is not reality.
穆德 这不是真实的
This is a hallucination. It has to be.
这是幻觉 一定是的
And either I am having it or
不是我的幻觉
you are having it or we are having it together.
就是你的幻觉 要不是是我们两个共同的幻觉
Brought on by what ?
是什么引起的呢
Something that we found in that field, Mulder,
是一些我们在那里发现的东西 穆德
because that's where it began.
因为一切都是从那里开始的
Wild mushroom.
野蘑菇
Wild mushrooms, Mulder.
是野蘑菇 穆德
They were growing there.
它们长在那里
I stepped on one and it gave off spores.
我踩到了一个 它释放出孢子
Several varieties of mushrooms
有几种蘑菇
are known for their hallucinogenic properties.
能够使人产生幻觉
If we inhaled it--
如果我们吸入了孢子
Whatever happened to the most logical explanation ?
这是对所发生的事情的最合理解释吗
This is it, Mulder. What if we're still there--
就是这样 穆德 会不会我们还在那里
if we're still in that cave in North Carolina ?
还在那个北卡罗来纳的洞里呢
That we're not here in this apartment right now?
会不会我们现在根本就不在这个公♥寓♥里呢
Whoa, Scully. Mulder, bear with me.
喔 史考利 穆德 听我说
I think this is making sense.
我认为这样能解释得通
I think that Angela and Wallace Schiff...
我认为安吉拉和华♥莱♥士♥·史基夫
were digested by that substance that
被我在那块地里
I found all over that field.
发现的物质消化了
That they were dissolved and
他们被溶解了
then expelled up out of the ground.
然后被排泄到上面的地面上
What if that substance...
会不会那种物质
and this hallucinogen are from one
和这种幻觉都来自于同一个
and the same organism ?
或是同一种生物呢
A giant mushroom ?
一种巨型蘑菇
A giant fungal organism, Mulder.
一种巨型真菌生物 穆德
We already know that they exist.
我们已经知道了他们是存在的
Biologists have found specimens
生物学家已经发现了
that range dozens of acres...
占地数英亩
that weigh hundreds of tons.
重达上百吨♥的标本
And what if this one needs to feed on living tissue ?
会不会这是一种以活体组织为食的菌呢 穆德
There is carnivorous plant life.
确实有肉食植物存在
There's the Venus flytrap and the pitcher plant.
比如维纳斯捕蝇草 还有猪笼草
Mulder, what if this one puts off a hallucinogen--
穆德 会不会这种真菌能放出一种迷幻剂
To lure its prey into the cave ?
来引诱它的猎物进洞
To make it complacent--
使猎物感到满足
to keep it still while it devours it.
保持安静 好让它吞食
What if we're still underground, Mulder ?
会不会我们还在地下 穆德
What if we're moving deeper into the cave,
会不会我们已经到了洞穴深处
or being moved?
或是被移走了
Mulder, what if we're being digested ?
穆德 我们会不会正在被消化
Right now.
就在现在
The exact size of this organism has yet to be determined ?
这个生物的大小还没有确定下来吗
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表