this is just another joyless day of the year.
这只是另一个不快乐的日子而已
Not for us. No.
但我们不是 是的
We haven't forgotten the meaning of Christmas.
我们还没有忘记圣诞节的意义
I don't deserve to be so happy
我不值得这么开心
I can't help it
我没办法不笑
I just can't help it
只是没办法不笑
Scrooge was better than his word
守财奴不像说的那样
He became as good a friend as good a master
他成了好朋友 好大♥师♥
and as good a man as the good old city ever knew
和人还有老城市一样好
or any other good old city
比任何老城市
town or borough in the good old world
任何旧时代的小镇小区都好
And to Tiny Tim--
对于小提姆
I, uh-- I couldn't sleep.
我 呃 我睡不着
I was, um--
我 呃
Can I come in? Yeah.
我能进去吗 当然
Aren't you supposed to
你不是应该跟
be opening Christmas gifts with your family
你家人一起拆圣诞礼物的吗
Mulder,
穆德
none of that really happened out there tonight.
今晚上没有真的发生什么事情吧
That was all in our heads, right?
全都是幻象 对不对
It must have been.
呃 应该是吧
Not that my only joy in life is proving you wrong.
不是说 我生命中的乐趣就是要证明你是错的
When have you proved me wrong?
你什么时候证明我错了
Well, why else would you want me out there with you?
那 你为什么要跟我一起去
You didn't want to be there?
你不想去吗
Oh, that's, um,
哦 那是 嗯
self-righteous and...
一种很自大
narcissistic of me to say, isn't it?
很自恋的说法 是吗
No, I mean,
不 我是说
maybe I did want to be out there with you.
也许我是想跟你一起去的
You know,
你知道
I know we said that we weren't going to exchange gifts,
我知道我们说过不交换礼物的
but, uh,
但是 呃
I got you a little something.
我有一个小东西要给你
Mulder. Merry Christmas.
穆德 圣诞快乐
Well, I got you a little something too.
我也有东西要给你
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表