7月2日 1947年
罗斯威尔 新墨西哥州
Play ball!
开始
Oh, come on!
噢 见鬼
Ball four ! Take your base !
四坏球 上垒
That's it, Moose ! You're gettin' close now.
对了 姆斯 差不多了
Bring it, son.
加油
Moose couldn't find the plate if you nailed it to his ass.
要是把本垒钉在姆斯屁♥股♥上 他就找不到了
Shut your pie hole, Piney. The kid's gotta learn.
闭嘴 派尼 这小伙子需要练习
Come straight over the top !
使出全速 姆斯
Straight over the top ! Come on !
使出全速 加油
Hot damn. Exley's up.
要命 艾斯里上场了
Back up ! Exley's up ! Back up !
退后 艾斯里上场了 退后
You sure your boy got the
你确定你的队友
right prescription in those spectacles ?
那副眼镜配得准吗
Oh, don't worry, Ex. See, I told him to throw it...
喔 别担心 艾斯里 我会让他把球
right at your big, nappy, home run-hittin' head.
投到你这个全垒王的脑袋上的
So you can bet a hundred
你可以赌一百块
clams that ball's goin'anywhere but there.
球绝对到不了那儿
All the way! Foul ! Foul ball ! Foul !
看球 界外 界外球 界外
Foul ball!
界外球
Ball !
坏球
Moose, straight over the top!
姆斯 使出全速
Straight over the top !
使出全速
Over the top! Hey, Ex,
全速 嘿 艾斯
I heard the Yankees been callin' you.
我听说杨基队在邀请你
I'm fine playin' here in the Cactus Leagues.
我在仙人掌联盟打得挺好
Nice and quiet.
安安静静的
Ball ! Leave the cactus alone, son !
坏球 放过仙人掌吧 小伙子
I don't know, Ex.
我不知道 艾斯
The Yanks could use those 60 home runs a year.
杨基队每年需要60支全垒打呢
Now thatJackie Robinson's up there in the bigs,
现在那个杰姬·鲁宾逊在大联盟大红大紫
people are sayin' you're gonna be next.
人们都说你是下一个
The first black Negro man of color in the American League.
美国大联盟中的第一个黑人
Shoot, Ex, you'll be famous, man.
喔 艾斯 你要出名了 老兄
I don't wanna be no famous man. I just wanna be a man.
我不想做名人 我只想做个人
Over the top ! Over the top !
全速 全速
It's a good one!
界内球
Fair ball ! Home run ! Home run !
好球 全垒打 全垒打
Sixty-one.
第61个
Hey, what's that ?
嘿 那是什么
What do you boys want ?
你们想怎么样
We're just playin' a baseball game here.
我们只是在打棒球
We got no beef with you, sir.
我们跟各位无冤无仇
It's that black Babe Ruth hidin' behind you.
那个躲在你们后面的黑人球王
Josh Exley. That's all we come for.
约书亚·艾斯 那是我们来这儿的原因
Well, you can't have him.
你们别想碰他
We heard the Yankees want to let a little nigger play ball !
我听说场基队想让小黑鬼打球
So we just figured we
我们只是想
gotta play with him a little bit some first.
我们应该先跟他玩玩
And all you niggers and nigger lovers...
你们这些黑鬼和喜欢黑鬼的家伙
can go home !
都可以回家了
It's Ex we want.
我们只要艾斯
That's what I'm talkin'about. Straight over the top.
这就是我说的 全速投球
Come in straight over the top with it.
使出全速
Straight over the top. Come on, kid.
再来一个 加油 孩子
Come on, get the guns. Get the guns !
来吧 拿枪 拿枪
Boys ain't so tough without your shotguns,
没猎枪你们就没那么凶悍了
are ya, fellas ?
是不是 伙计
You ain't nothin' but a coward,
你只不过是个懦夫
hidin' behind your mama's bedsheet.
还躲在你妈妈的床单后面
Let's see your face.
来看看你的真面目
Holy Mother--
喔 天啊
It's a gorgeous day for baseball here
今天洛杉矶市这里是
in the City of the Angels,
打棒球的好日子
and I'm told it's a gorgeous day
听说今天全国各地
all over our republic today...
都是好天气
from Bangor to Bellflower,
从班哥到贝芙劳尔
from Amarillo to Anchorage.
从亚马瑞罗到安克拉治
The sun is shining, and
处处阳光普照
it's a perfect day to play baseball.
这可真是个打棒球的绝佳日子
Morning.
早上好
Eddie Brez will start it off--
埃迪·布列兹就要发球了
Mulder, it is such a gorgeous day outside.
穆德 外面的天气真不错
Have you ever entertained the idea...
你有没有想过
of trying to find life on this planet ?
到这个星球上去寻找生命
I've seen the life on this planet, Scully,
我见过这个星球上的生命 史考利
and that is exactly why I'm looking elsewhere.
这正是我要到别处去寻找生命的原因
Did you bring enough ice
你带了足够多的冰淇淋
cream to share with the rest of the class ?
跟班上其他人分享了吗
It's not ice cream.
这可不是冰淇淋
It's a nonfat Tofutti rice dreamsicle.
这是脱脂米豆腐膏
Ugh ! I bet the air in my mouth tastes better than that.
呃 我敢说我嘴里的气味都比那个要好
You sure know how to live it up, Scully.
你真懂得享受 史考利
Oh, you're Mr. Live It Up. You're really...
哦 你才是享受先生呢 穆德 你正在
Mr. Squeeze Every Last Drop Out Of This Sweet Life.
榨光最后一滴甜蜜的人生 不是吗
On this precious Saturday,
在这个宝贵的星期六
you've got us grabbing life by the testes.
你让我们尽情挥洒生命
Stealing reference books from the F.B.I. Library...
从调查局图书馆偷参考资料
in order to go through New Mexico obituaries...
用来查阅新墨西哥州报纸上刊登的
for the years 1940 to 1949.
从1940年到1949年的所有讣告
And for what joyful purpose ?
有什么有趣的目的吗
Looking for anomalies, Scully.
寻找异常事件 史考利
Do you know how many so-called
你知道新墨西哥州
flying disc reports there were in the 1940s ?
在40年代有多少所谓的飞碟报告吗
I don't care. Mulder, this is a needle in a haystack.
我不在乎 穆德 这是海底捞针
These poor souls have been dead for 50 years.
那些可怜人死了都50年了
Let them rest in peace. Let sleeping dogs lie.
就让他们安息吧 别惹麻烦了
Well, I won't sit idly by as you hurl cliches at me.
你用陈词滥调来抨击我 我是不会无动于衷的
Preparation is the father of inspiration.
准备乃灵感之父
Necessity is the mother of invention.
需要乃发明之母
The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom.
纵欲之路是智慧之殿的捷径
Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we may die.
尽情享乐 因为明天就要死去
I scream, you scream, we all
我尖叫 你尖叫
scream for nonfat Tofutti rice dreamsicles.
我们都为脱脂米豆腐膏而尖叫
Nooooo !
不
Mulder.
穆德
Mulder! You cheat!
穆德 你耍赖
I can't believe it !
真不敢相信
You've been reading about baseball this whole time.
你一直在看棒球的事
I'm reading the box scores, Scully. You'd like it.
我在看成绩表 史考利 你会喜欢的
It's like the Pythagorean Theorem for jocks.
它就像运动员的毕氏定律
It distills all the chaos and action...
它把棒球赛史上
of any game in the history of all baseball games...
任何一场球赛的混乱和热闹
into one tiny, perfect rectangular sequence of numbers.
都浓缩成一个小小的长方形数列
I can look at this box,
看着这个表格
and I can recreate exactly what happened...
我就可以再现
on some sunny summer day back in 1 947.
1947年那个晴朗夏日所发生的情况
It's like the numbers talk to me. They comfort me.
就好像数字在向我倾诉 给我安慰
They tell me that even though lots of things can change,
他们告诉我即使许多事都会改变
some things remain the same. It's--
有些事却维持原样 这很
Boring.
无聊
Mulder, can I ask you a personal question ?
穆德 我可以问你一个私人问题吗
Of course not.
当然不行
Did your mother ever tell you to go outside and play?
你母亲有没有叫你到外面去玩过
Is that Arthur Dales ?
那是亚瑟·达里斯吗
Mulder?
穆德
You just defaced property of the U.S. Government.
你刚刚毁损了美国政♥府♥财物
It is gone!
没了
You rebel.
你这个造♥反♥派
What in the hell took you so long ?
怎么拖那么久
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表