Maybe it has something to do
也许这跟他下一个受害者有关
with his next victim-- maybe he's taunting you.
也许他是在嘲弄你
Maybe it's not me at all. Maybe he sent it to you.
也许根本就不是给我的 也许是送给你的
Maybe it's a secret admirer.
也许是个暗恋你的人喔
I think I'll check it out. Actually, let me.
我想我会查清楚的 事实上 我来查吧
You've got a 9:00 a.M. With the D.C. Medical examiner.
你早上9:00和特区法医官有约
He's gonna let you autopsy the latest victim.
他会让你解剖最近的那个受害者
Thank you for making my schedule,
谢谢你帮我安排好日程表
but I think I'm gonna have to be late for that.
不过我想这个约会我是会迟到的
I often come here to look at this painting.
我常到这儿来看这幅画
It's called "My Divine
这幅画以圣玛
Heart'' after the miracle of St. Margaret Mary.
格丽特·玛丽的故事为名 叫做"我圣洁的心"
Do you know the story--
你知道这个故事吗
the revelation of the sacred heart ?
神圣之心的启示
Christ came to Margaret Mary-- his
基♥督♥来到玛格丽特·玛丽面前
heart so inflamed with love that it was no longer able...
他的心充满了爱的烈焰
to contain its burning flames of charity.
以至于盛载不下博爱的火焰
Margaret Mary,
玛格丽特·玛丽
so filled with divine love herself,
心中满怀着圣洁的爱
asked the Lord to take her heart.
请求主接受她的心
And so he did, placing it alongside his...
他拿了 放到自己的心旁
until it burned with the flames of his passion.
直到心以神爱的火焰燃烧
Then he restored it to Margaret Mary...
然后他将心还给玛格丽特·玛丽
sealing her wound with the touch of his blessed hand.
用他蒙恩的手触摸 封住了她的伤口
Why are you telling me this ?
你为什么跟我说这些
You came here specifically to see this painting, didn't you ?
你到这里就是来看这幅画的 不是吗
Yes. How did you know that ?
是的 你怎么知道的
I saw you enter. The way you knew right where it was.
我看到你走进来 你是直接走到这幅画前面来的
I know you.
我认识你
You live next to somebody I work with.
你住在我同事的隔壁
Why are you following me ?
你为什么跟踪我
I'm not. I'd only imagined that you'd come here today.
我没有 我只是猜想你今天会到这里来
Oh, you imagined it. Yes.
喔 你猜想的 是的
I'm a writer. That's what I do--
我是个作家 我以此为生
imagine how people behave.
想像人们的行为模式
I have to admit I've noticed you.
我必须承认我早注意到你了
I do that-- notice people.
我总是这样 注意别人
I saw that you wear a gold cross around
我看到你脖子上戴着一条金十字架项链
your neck so I was taking a chance with the painting--
所以我抓住了这幅画的机会
explaining something you may have already known.
跟你说这个或许你已经知道的故事
I saw Georgetown parking permits
我看到你车上贴有乔治城
on your car dating from 1993...
1993年发出的停车证
and a government exempt
还有政♥府♥发的豁免证
sticker that lets you park anywhere you like.
这让你可以把车停在任何地方
You don't live in this area, but
你不住在这区
as a federal employee you have reason to frequent it.
但是身为一名联邦雇员你有理由经常出入此地
You're fit with muscular calves,
你的身材健美
so you must exercise or run.
你一定经常运动或跑步
There's a popular running route
这附近有一条有名的慢跑步道
right nearby that you might use at lunch or after work.
你可能在午休或下班后到这儿慢跑
You'd have noticed this church in passing,
你经过时注意到了这个教堂
and though parking is always a problem
尽管在这一城区停车
in this part of town,
总是个麻烦事
your special privileges would make it easy to visit,
但是你的特权让你可以经常来这儿
not as a place of worship,
不是来礼拜
but because you have an
而是因为你欣赏
appreciation for architecture and the arts.
这里的建筑和艺术
And while the grandeur
而你今天来这里
is what you take away from your visit,
的主要原因
this painting's religious symbolism
是因为这幅画
would have left a subconscious impression...
留给你的下意识的宗教意像
jogged by the gift you received this morning.
被今早你所收到的礼物所勾起
That was from you ?
那是你送的
I have to admit to a secret attraction.
我必须承认我暗恋你
I'm sorry I didn't include a
很抱歉
note explaining that, but you didn't know me then.
我没有留字条解释 不过你当时还不认识我
And I don't know you now, and I don't care to.
对 现在我还是不认识你 而且也不想
I see this is making you uncomfortable,
我知道这让你很不舒服
and I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's just that I'm taken with you.
只是 我被你迷住了
That never happens to me.
这是我以前从来没有经历过的
We're alike that way.
我们在这方面很像
You weren't joking about being late.
原来你说迟到不是开玩笑的
I was about to start slicing and dicing myself.
我差点就要自己动手切切剁剁的了
I'm sorry. Where were you ?
对不起 你去哪儿了
I was doing some research,
我去做了些调查
and learning that I owe you an apology.
结果发现我应该向你道歉
For what ? The milagro charm.
为什么 那个米拉果幸运符
You were right about its insignificance.
你是对的 那是无关紧要的
I think I was wrong. I think it's very significant.
不 我想我错了 我认为它非常重要
It may be a communication from the killer.
我想它可能是凶手送来的讯号♥
Most of my research shows that
我的大多数研究表明
most credible practitioners with psychic surgery...
最可信的灵媒手术者
believe themselves to be imbued with the Holy Spirit--
多半相信自己是充满了圣灵的
that their hands become the miracle tools of God.
他们的手是上帝创造神迹的工具
Mulder, this is nothing more than a tool...
穆德 这个只不过是
used by a lovelorn Romeo who
一个单相思的罗密欧的工具
just happens to be your next-door neighbor.
碰巧的是 他正好是你的邻居
Who, the writer ? Yes.
谁 那个作家 对
My secret admirer...
暗恋我的人
who claims to know the mysteries of my heart.
他说他知道我心中的秘密
You're kidding. I wish I were.
你在开玩笑 不 我倒希望是个玩笑
He cornered me today and told me my life story.
他今天拦住我 告诉我有关我的生活的故事
It was kind of frightening, actually.
事实上 这有点可怕
Is he our killer ?
他是我们的凶手吗
No.
不是
"Frightening'' as in too much information
"可怕"的是他告诉了我太多的
and intimate detail.
非常稳私的事情
What kills you is his audacity.
让人受不了的是他的鲁莽
Did you get his name ?
你知道他的名字吗
No, but that shouldn't be too hard to find out, should it ?
不知道 不过这应该不难查出来 是不是
I'm sorry. I forgot your name.
对不起 我忘了你的名字了
Padgett. Padgett.
派杰特 派杰特
Phillip Padgett. You're a writer.
菲利浦·派杰特 你是作家
Anything I'd know ? I don't think so.
有什么我知道的吗 我想没有
You're an F.B.I. Agent.
你是联邦探员
Working on anything interesting ?
在办什么有趣的案件吗
A murder case.
一起凶杀案
Anything I'd know ?
有什么我知道的吗
Possibly.
可能吧
The overture in the church
在教堂中
had urged the beautiful agent's partner...
上演的序曲迫使美丽探员的搭档
into an act of Hegelian self-justification.
开始了黑格尔式的自我辨护
Expeditiously violating the Fourth Amendment
他敏捷地违反了第四修正案
against mail theft,
当起了偷信贼
he prepared to impudently infract the First.
还随时可能犯下第一条
But if she'd predictably aroused
但是如果说她一如既往地引发了
her sly partner's suspicions,
她狡猾搭档的疑心的话
Special Agent Dana Scully had herself...
特别探员丹娜·史考利她自己
become simply aroused.
也开始兴奋起来了
All morning the stranger's unsolicited compliments...
整个早上 来自陌生人由衷的赞美
had played on the dampened strings of her instrument...
拔动着她抑郁的心弦
until the middle "C''of
并在她内心深处
consciousness was struck square and resonant.
引起了阵阵共鸣
She was flattered.
她受宠若惊
His words had presented her a pretty picture of herself,
他的话向她展示了她美丽的一面
quite unlike the practiced mask of uprightness...
跟她展示给那些验尸官和
that mirrored back to her from
调查员这些执法人员的
the medical examiners and the investigators...
正直 老练的假面具完全不同
and all the lawmen who dared no such utterances.
他们不敢这样跟她说话
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表