What do you think you're doing ?
你要做什么
Ex.
艾斯
Ex, there's this fellow down at the precinct...
艾斯 分局里有个家伙
who's willing to swear on
拿性命发誓
his life that you killed a man this afternoon.
说你下午杀了个人
Now, I'm not sure what's-- what's goin' on here,
我不确定这是怎么回事
but I, I do know that you're no murderer.
不过我 我知道你不是凶手
You're gonna have to get out of town, Ex.
你必须得离开小镇了 艾斯
Life ain't like baseball, is it ?
生活并不像棒球 是吗
No. No, it's not.
是的 是不像
I had a talk with my relative. Good talk.
我跟我的亲戚谈过 谈得很好
He made me understand reason, Arthur.
他让我明白了一个道理 亚瑟
Family's more important than a game.
家庭比球赛更重要
So I gotta go home.
所以我准备回家了
You still consider them to be your family ?
你还把他们看成是你的家人吗
Of course I do. Who you think my family is ?
当然是 你以为谁是我的家人
I don't know. Your team ?
我不知道 你的球友
Don't get cornball on me, man.
别把我想得那么单纯 老兄
Next thing you're gonna be tellin' me is...
接下来你会告诉我
I owe it to all the little kids to break the home run record,
我还欠那些孩子一个全垒打记录
or I owe it to the black folks, who think I'm one of them,
还欠那些把我当成自己人的黑人们一个愿望
to make it to the majors, or I should just keep playin'...
一个打进大联盟的愿望 所以我应该为了自尊和忠诚
out of some meaningless human concept
这样一些毫无意义的人类观念
of pride or loyalty.
而继续打球
I don't know, Ex. We don't think like that, man.
我不知道 艾斯 我们不会那样思考 老兄
We may be able to look like y'all,
我们或许可以跟你们有一样的相貌
but we ain't y'all.
但是我们不是你们
You know the big thing that separates us from you ?
你知道我们跟你们的区别是什么吗
What's that ? We got rhythm.
是什么 我们有节奏感
I better go. Yeah.
我得要走了 是的
Hey, could you do me a favor ?
嘿 能帮我个忙吗
Will you tell people what I did on the field ?
你能告诉人们我在球场上的表现吗
Will you tell your kids how I played the game ?
能告诉你的孩子 我的球打得如何吗
You know I will, Ex.
你知道我会的 艾斯
Hey, man, one more thing.
嘿 老兄 还有件事
What ?
什么
You got a pretty good arm on ya, boy.
你的手臂挺结实的 小伙子
You may think you know the man,
你或许以为你了解这个人
Dales, but believe me,you do not know the man.
达里斯 不过相信我 你不了解他
You don't know what I know,
你不知道我所知道的事
and you don't know what I don't know.
也不知道我所不知道的事
This is no minor league New Mexico cowboy cop crap.
这可不是小联盟 新墨西哥州的牛仔警♥察♥小子
If I told you what was really goin' on,
如果我告诉你是怎么回事
you'd just stare at me...
你会瞪大眼睛看着我
in wild-eyed wonder and pee your pants like a baby.
然后像小娃娃一样吓得尿裤子
Now tell me what I wanna know. Where's Exley ?
现在告诉我想知道的事 艾斯在哪儿
I told you. He told me he was goin' home.
我告诉过你了 他告诉我他要回家
Play ball!
开始
You sure your boy got the
你确定你的队友
right prescription in those spectacles ?
那副眼镜配得准吗
Home run!
全垒打
I got a witness puts him at the murder scene.
我有目击证人说他在凶案现场
Now, I know they have a tendency to look alike,
我知道黑人看起来都一样
but unless he's got a guy
但是除非有个跟他
runnin' around town looks identical to him,
长得一模一样的人在市区乱跑
he is a murderer, you could be an accomplice...
不然他就是凶手 而你可能是同谋
and the two of you fast slidin' down
你们俩个正在
a giant razor blade into a big old glass of lemonade.
迅速地自取灭亡
But don't you hand him over...
把他交出来吧
and you can wear your big
那顶大♥盖♥帽♥和
hat and that pretty badge as long as you want.
漂亮的警徵你想戴多久 就戴多久
Are we finished ?
我们说完了吗
No, Mr. Dales. You're finished.
没有 达里斯先生 是你完了
"Home. "
"回家"
It's alive.
它还活着
Come on !
快点
It's over.
结束了
I know.
我知道
I warned you. You didn't listen.
我警告过你 你不听
Now you die.
现在你得死
It's the right thing to do.
这么做是对的吗
What do you know of the right thing to do ?
你懂什么叫对吗
You who would risk exposing the entire project
你把整个计划都暴露在危险之下
for a game ?
只为了一场球赛
A game.
一场游戏
I hit a home run tonight.
我今晚击出了全垒打
A home run ?
全垒打
Number 61 . I set a record.
第61支 我创造了记录
Show me your true face so you can die with dignity.
显出你的真面目吧 你可以尊严地死去
As your executioner,
作为你的行刑人
I show you my true face before I kill you.
我会在杀你之前显出我的真面目
Show me your true face, or you will die without honor.
显出你的真面目 不然你会死得很不光彩
This is my true face. So be it.
这就是我的真面目 那就这样吧
No ! Stop !
不 住手
Ex !
艾斯
No ! Let me be, let me be !
不 别管我 别管我
Arthur, get off of me !
亚瑟 放开我
Our blood is like acid to you people.
我们的血对你们来说就像酸一样
Arthur, get away. Don't touch it.
亚瑟 走开 别碰它
It's just blood, Ex. Look. It's just blood.
只是血而已 艾斯 看 只是血而已
Wow.
哇
? Come and go with me to that land ?
?跟我来到这片土地上?
? Where I'm bound ?
?我们血肉相连?
?I got a brother in that land ?
?那片土地上有我的兄弟?
?I got a brother in that land ?
?那片土地上有我的兄弟?
?I got a brother in that land ?
?那片土地上有我的兄弟?
? Where I'm bound ?
?我们血肉相连?
? Where I'm bound ?
?我们血肉相连?
?I got a brother in that land ?
?那片土地上有我的兄弟?
So, uh, I get this message marked ""Urgent""...
有个叫福克斯·曼托的人
on my answering service from one Fox Mantle...
在我的答录机上留言说有"急事"
telling me to come down to the park for a very special,
叫我到球场拿一份非常特别的
very early or very late birthday present.
非常早或是非常晚的生日礼物
And Mulder,
可是穆德
I don't see any nicely wrapped presents lying around.
我没看见任何包装精美的礼物
So what gives ?
你的礼物呢
You've never hit a baseball, have you, Scully ?
你从没打过棒球吧 史考利
No, I guess I have found...
没有 我想我的时间
more necessary things to do with my time...
要拿来做一些比拿着一根棒子
than slap a piece of horse hide with a stick.
击打一块皮革重要得多的事情
?I got a sister in that land ?
?那片土地上有我的姐妹?
Get over here, Scully.
过来 史考利
?I got a sister in that land ?
?那片土地上有我的姐妹?
? Where I'm bound ?
?我们血肉相连?
? Where I'm bound ?
?我们血肉相连?
?I got a sister in tha tland ?
?那片土地上有我的姐妹?
Is this my birthday present, Mulder ?
这是我的生日礼物吗 穆德
?I got a sister in that land ?
?那片土地上有我的姐妹?
You shouldn't have.
你太客气了
This ain't cheap. I'm payin'
这可不便宜
that kid ten bucks an hour to shag balls.
我付给那小孩十块钱投球一个小时
That's not a bad piece of ash, huh ?
线条很棒呀 是吧
The bat. I'm talkin' about the bat.
球棒 我在说球棒
Now, don't strangle it.
别捏太紧
You just want to shake hands with it.
只要像握手一样握住就好了
All right. " Hello, Mr. Bat. It's a pleasure."
好的 "哈啰 球棒先生 很高兴认识你 "
"Oh, no, no, Miss Scully. The pleasure is all mine."
"喔 不 不 史考利小姐 这是我的荣幸 "
Okay, now we want to go hips before hands, okay ?
好 现在要先扭臀再挥棒 好吗
And we wanna stride forward and turn.
先向前跨 然后转身
That's all we're thinking about.
那是我们要想的事
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表