See? Daryl's making that rain.
看到吗 是戴尔下了那场雨
Is it possible that he could have just followed it up there?
有没有可能他只是跟着雨 跑到那里去的
Here's your damn client list.
这是你要的客户名单
Thank you. You'll see. Every one a satisfied customer.
谢谢 你会发现 每一个客户都很满意
This, uh, TV station. Is that far from here?
这个 嗯 电视台 离这里很远吗
Oh! We were beginning to worry that you wouldn't make it.
喔 我们还担心你们会赶不上呢
Ahh! Is this your first time in a TV studio? How exciting.
这是你们第一次到摄影棚吗 很兴奋是不是
I couldn't be happier for the two of you.
我实在太为你们两人高兴了
I'm not su--
我不确
Holman, I'd like to introduce you to the Gundersons.
赫门 我来向你介绍刚德森夫妇
Congratulations! I hope you have a truly romantic getaway.
恭喜你们 我希望你们有个真正罗曼蒂克的假期
Aren't you glad you watch Channel 5 weather?
你们高不高兴你们看了第五频道的气象预报
We're agents Mulder and Scully. We're with the F.B.I.
我们是联邦调查局的穆德和史考利探员
F.B.I.? Oh, my goodness!
FBI 喔 我的天啊
I thought you were the
我还以为你们是
"Watch the Weather and Win'' contest winners.
"看天气赢大奖"活动的优胜者呢
See, we haven't had any rain in months and,
你知道我们有好几个月没下雨了
well, people tend to blame the messenger.
所以 人们就都怪罪气象播报员了
Oh, there's the Gundersons. Over here!
喔 那才是刚德森夫妇 到这里来
It's like looking in a mirror.
好像在照镜子
When I first saw the pair of you...
我第一眼见到二位
I thought you were rather smartly dressed
我就想 你们的衣着比农村夫妇
for a farm couple.
要时髦得多
Make yourselves at home.
请随便坐
Well, from what I've read about Kroner,
据我对柯诺的了解
you've had more than your fair share of unusual weather.
你们这里的怪天气 比你播报的多得多
Well, we certainly have.
喔 这里是这样的
To you, Kroner must seem small and simple.
对你而言 柯诺可能是个单纯的小地方
But through the eyes of meteorology--
但是从气象学的角度来看
low pressure systems, storm fronts, tornado watches--
低气压 暴风雨锋面 龙♥卷♥风♥观察
Kroner is sophisticated, complex and,
柯诺是诡异的 复杂的 而且
well, sexy.
嗯 性感
And... frankly, I can't imagine
老实说 身为一个气象学者
a more exciting place to be a meteorologist.
世界上没有比身处此地更令人兴奋的了
Uh, Mr. Hardt, what can you tell us about Daryl Mootz?
呃 哈特先生 你能不能告诉我们一些有关戴尔·穆兹的事情
The mayor called you in, didn't he?
是市长请你们来的 是不是
He thinks Daryl's causing the drought.
他觉得是戴尔造成的干旱
You don't think he's responsible. Of course not.
你不认为他应该负责 当然不该
A huge high pressure system is the primary culprit.
这是一个巨大的高气压所造成的
There's no credible evidence to suggest that Daryl,
没有可靠的证据指出戴尔
or any man, can be held accountable for our predicament.
或是任何人应该为我们的困境负责
Thank you. Can we go now? No. What about the rain?
谢谢 我们可以走了吗 不 那些雨怎么解释
That's a more clouded issue, if you'll excuse my pun.
那是个比较不确定的问题 请原谅我的用词
Now, I have a list of over 40 names here--
我这里有四十个人名
people in four different counties--
四个不同郡的人
who claim that Daryl Mootz has made it rain for them.
都宣称戴尔为他们下了雨
I went to high school with Daryl.
我跟戴尔同一所高中
Different social circles, and frankly,
我们有不同的社交圈 而且老实说
he's about the last man I would give credit to for anything--
他是我最不愿信任的人
I hear a big "But'' coming.
我听到"但是"就要出现了
Daryl appears to be the real deal.
戴尔似乎真的能够降雨
I can't explain it, but...
我无法解释 但是
where he wanders, showers follow.
不管他去哪里 那里就一定下雨
Look at the desperation on these people's faces,
看看这些人渴望的表情
Mulder. They're ready to believe anything.
他们准备相信任何事
According to his schedule,
根据他的行程
the King should've been here by now.
雨王应该就要来了
Here he comes!
来了
There he is. Right here. He's here.
是他 他来了
He's here!
他到了
Oh, isn't that sweet? That's sweet.
喔 真好 真是太好了
Man! What could we use around here?
伙计们 我们在这做些什么呢
A little rain?
下点雨
Oh, look at this!
喔 看看这个
Ah! Take these, will you, somebody?
啊 谁帮忙拿走好吗
That is the wrong damn boot, now, isn't it, hon?
不是这只该死的鞋 是不是
Be a good girl, and go on and get me the red snakeskin.
乖女孩 去拿那只红色蛇皮的给我
Well, looky here.
喔 看看是谁
The F.B.I.
联邦调查局的
We just came to see the show.
我们只是来看表演的
I guess, uh, we're a little early. O ye of little faith.
我猜 呃 我们来早了点 喔 你不相信啊
That truck out there of mine...
我的货车
is a whole lot faster than my rain clouds.
总是比我的雨云跑得快些
Excuse me.
对不起
Thank you. How do you explain your unique ability?
谢谢 你如何解释你这种独特的天赋
I don't. It's complicated.
我不解释 这很复杂
Try me. I watch the Weather Channel.
你可以试试 我看过气象频道的
If you're wondering, did I ask for this gift,
如果你想知道 是不是我要求得到这种天赋的
no, sir, I did not--
不 先生 我没有
no more than I asked to lose this here limb.
我更想要回我失去的腿
But I should've expected it,
但是我预料到了
and I'll tell you why.
我可以告诉你
Because I come from a long line of healing people.
因为我是从创伤中恢复过来的人
I'm a spiritual man, in touch...
我是个有神性的人
with the really real.
能够接触到真正的自然
The-- The unseen real.
看不到的自然
And I...
而我
am 1 /6♥4♥th Cherokee,
是第六十四代的却洛奇人
and I can summon up my ancestors...
我可以召奂我的祖先
to bring water to this thirsty land.
为这干旱的大地 带来雨水
Mulder, what are we doing here?
穆德 我们在这里干什么
Well, this is not without historical precedent.
喔 这在历史上不是没有先例
The old West was full of
以前西部到处都有
traveling men who claimed to be rainmakers.
云游的求雨人
The Pueblo Indians even had a rain dance.
普艾布罗印地安人甚至有祈雨舞
That is not a rain dance.
穆德 这不是祈雨舞
My Irish Aunt Olive has more Cherokee in her
我的爱尔兰奥利弗阿姨比戴尔·穆兹
than Daryl Mootz.
更像切诺基人
I mean, look at him, Mulder.
我是说 你看看他 穆德
Does that look like a man who can control the weather?
那看起来像是个能控制天气的人吗
Yeah, I win! Hah!
耶 我赢了 哈
Are we still going to the reunion together on Friday?
我们仍要去参加周五的校友会吗
Absolutely. Social event of the decade.
当然 十年才一次的活动啊
Hard to believe
好难想像
it's been 20 years since we finished high school.
我们已经离开高中有二十年了
Where did the time go?
我们都做了些什么
What were those F.B.I. People looking for?
那些FBI的人在查什么
Oh, they were asking questions about Daryl,
喔 他们在问有关戴尔的事
about making it rain.
有关造雨的
I wish they'd just go back to wherever they came from...
我希望他们回到他们自己的地方去
and leave him alone.
不要去烦他
You don't still love him, do you?
你不会还爱着他吧 不会吧
I can't believe you still
我不敢相信他这样对你之后
care about him after the way he treated you.
你还关心他
I know. He never loved you, Sheila.
我知道 他从来没有爱过你 席拉
All he cared about was your money,
他只是想着你的钱
and as soon as he got some of his own He left. I know.
只要他自己有了钱 他就 他就跑了 我知道
But I think he used to love me.
但是我想他曾经是爱过我的
There are other men who will love you more.
还有别人更加爱你的
F.B.I. My Lord.
FBI 我的天呀
I don't think I'll be
他们就在附近
able to sleep knowin' they're pokin' around.
我想我会睡不着的
Ma'am, unless you want to get covered in hamburger...
女士 除非你想被汉堡包盖满全身
I reckon you should step outside.
不然我建议你站到外面去
Oh, miss, we moved your boyfriend's things
喔 小姐 我把你男朋友的东西搬到
into your room.
你的房♥间去了
He's my partner, and we prefer separate rooms.
他是我的搭档 我们更喜欢分房♥间睡
Oh. Old fashioned, are you, huh?
喔 你很守旧是不是
Well, we're booked solid with the
但是我们因为高中同学会
high school reunion. You can take it or leave it.
房♥间都订满了 你要就接受 不然就拉倒
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表