Yes. It's killed a man.
是的 它还杀了个人
It's out there somewhere? As far as I know.
他还在外面的某个地方 据我所知是的
God Almighty.
天啊
We can't have this thing running loose.
我们不能让这个东西到处跑
I'm managing the situation.
我会处理这个状况
You can manage all you want.
你想怎么处理都行
Someone's got to find this thing.
得有人先找到这东西
Someone has to kill it.
得有人干掉它
The response must be equal to the threat.
反应必须跟威胁一样有力
Can you dispose of this problem?
你能处理这个麻烦吗
Yes.
是的
You're wasting your time.
你在浪费你的时问
You need evidence to justify our reassignment.
你需要证据支持我们指派的任务
I've just got to bring it back from the ashes
我只有从灰烬中去重建它们
Nothing you might restore is gonna help you.
你重建的东西都帮不上你的忙 穆德探员
It's over and done.
它已经结束了
Your reassignment on the X-Files has been denied.
重新指派你回X档案的请求已经被否决了
How can it be? We're the only
怎么可以否决
reason the X-Files were reopened in the first place
我们是X档案会重开的唯一原因
There's no other reason to reopen them.
此外就没有别的理由好重开它们了
I'm not arguing with you
我不是来跟你争论的
Then who is? When will you accept...
那是谁 你要到什么时候才能承认
that no amount of pressure
没有任何压力
or reason will bring to heel a conspiracy
或是原因可以暴露那个组织
whose members walk these halls
而这个组织的成员 可以随意在大厅走动
with absolute impunity?
而不受任何的惩罚
Was there a vote?
有投票表决吗
Unanimous against.
一致否决
Excuse me.
借过
I'm no help to you outside the majority.
我只是少数 对你没用的 穆德探员
Inside or out, I don't see
多数或是少数
that there's a damn thing you can do for me
我都看不出你能帮我做些什么事情
You can break their backs
你能抓他们的小辫 穆德探员
with proof about this virus,
如果有这病毒的证据
proof that what you say it does is true.
来证明你所说的是事实
I don't have that proof just yet.
我现在还没有那些证据
Maybe I can give it to you.
也许我能给你
There's a file folder.
有个档案夹
It's on the desk in your old office.
在你旧办公室的桌上
Is that something for me...
有什么东西要给我吗
Agent Mulder?
穆德探员
Yeah, if you're doing my filing.
是的 如果你在整理我的档案
Your filing?
你的档案
What are you doing in my office, Agent Spender?
你在我的办公室做什么 史班德探员
I think there's been a miscommunication.
我想有些传达上的错误
I think someone failed to inform you
我想有人忘了告诉你了
If you're about to tell me that
如果你是要告诉我
you were sent down here to work on the X-Files
你被派下来处理X档案
I think the failure is simple judgment.
那么我想错误就很明显了
I don't care what patronage
我不管是什么后台
got you this job
让你得到这份工作
I put my life in here
我毕生都在这里努力
I'm not gonna let some brownnose
我不会让一些马屁精
just slide in and take it all away from me
溜进来把我的成果都拿走
I don't believe in your work,
我不相信你的工作
in the paranormal mumbo jumbo,
一些超自然的鬼东西
so don't presume I'm the one taking your place.
所以不要假设我是要来接你的位置
No? Who is?
不是你 那是谁
Fox. Diana. Back on your feet.
福克斯 黛安娜 好得真快呀
Guess that's the only way
我想这是你唯一能够
you could stab me in the back.
从背后捅我一刀的方式
I need the patient bandaged and dressed.
我需要病人包扎好 穿好衣服
We'll be taking a trip.
我们要出去走走
You want him what?
你要他做什么
I'm sure I don't need to repeat myself.
我想我没必要重复一次
Please get the boy ready.
让这男孩准备好
But doing that now could kill him.
但是现在这么做会害死他的
Let me put it to you simply
让我简单的告诉你
It's him or it's us.
是他死 不然就是我们死
下午四点五十八分
亚历桑纳州 凤♥凰♥城
I just want to remind you that by
穆德 我想要提醒你
not informing local P.D....
如果没有通知地方警♥察♥
we are in technical violation of state laws...
技术上来说 我们就违背了州法中有关
prohibiting contamination of a crime scene.
禁止毁损犯罪现场这一条
Why do I bother?
我♥干♥嘛自找麻烦
Scully, come here and take a look at this.
史考利 到这儿来看看这个
Ever seen anything like this?
你有没有见过像这样的东西
What are they? According
这是什么 根据
to the investigator's notes in the file
调查记录
they're from an attack by
调查员是被
a Native American man on a scientist.
印第安人攻击
With what kind of weapon?
用的是什么武器
It says in the file he used his bare hands
记录上说他是赤手空拳
His bare hands?
赤手空拳
Mulder, this is hardwood. Uhhuh.
穆德 这是硬木 嗯哼
This kind of gouging didn't happen with
这样的沟痕不可能是
anybody's bare hands--
任何人空手弄出来的
not without the use of some kind of an implement.
没有工具是不可能的
What is that?
这是什么
Ah. Somebody broke a nail.
嗯 有人弄坏了指甲
Is it animal? It ain't RuPaul.
变装皇后露波
The body of the other victim
另一个受害人的尸体
was found here on the sofa,
被在沙发上被发现
his viscera torn from his torso.
他的内脏被从身体中拉出来
But the M.E.'s report says
但是尸检报告说
that the times of death were hours apart
死亡时间分隔了数小时
which means that this
也就是说
victim was dead hours before the second attack
这个受害者 早在第二次攻击之前就死了
So the attacker never left. There wasn't an attack.
所以攻击者没有离开 这不是攻击
I think it was celebrating its birthday.
我想它是在庆祝它的诞生
The first victim must've gotten infected
第一个受害者一定
with the virus somehow.
在某处感染到病毒
Right here on the sofa was
就在这个沙发上
where the creature was born.
这个生物诞生了
Mulder That would
穆德 这可以解释
account for the violence done to the man's torso
为什么这人身体会遭此暴♥力♥
The virus producing an extraterrestrial biological entity...
病毒产生外星生物
that ripped away his chest as it birthed itself right here.
然后扯开他的胸部诞生 就在这里
Look.
看
Given the scenario you just described,
穆德 按你所说的情形
the rate of gestation would've been less than a day
孕育的时间不到一天
It would've been about 1 2 hours, in fact.
事实上它只花了十二个小时
Forgive the scientific argument for a moment,
好吧 暂时不管科学上的疑问
but you're saying this was done by something newborn?
你说这些事情是由一个新生儿做的
That's exactly what I'm saying.
这正是我所说的
It was here,
它曾经在这儿
but it's gone now.
不过现在走了
I should take a look. It's not here.
我去看一看 它不在这里
Why don't you believe me
为什么你不相信我
when you're so afraid of me?
又这么地怕我
I'm not afraid of you.
我才不怕你
You think I can destroy you...
你想我会毁了你
for what I know, because of what I am.
因为我所知道的 因为我是什么
You're thinking you could've destroyed me too.
我想你也一样可以毁了我
And if I don't find this creature, you will.
如果我没找到那个东西 你会的
He'll find it.
他会找到它的
I don't see there's any argument here.
我觉得这里没什么好讨论的
You admit yourself that the crime report is a lie.
你自己承认这个现场报告是假的
Mulder, that doesn't mean that
穆德 这并不表示
I can just accept your theory.
我就可以这么接受你的理论
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表