If you're home, answer the door!
如果有人在家 请开门
If you can hear me, but can't answer the door,
如果能听到我的声音 但是无法开门
call 9-1 -1 ,
请拔911
tell 'em you need help!
告诉他们你需要帮助
Hello?
有人吗
Hello. Is somebody here?
喂 有人在家吗
Sir?
先生
Ma'am?
女士
My God.
哦 上帝
Hello?
喂
The good thing about zero visibility?
你知道可视距离为零的好处吗 史考利
It can't get any worse.
就是不可能更糟了
Is this the Collier County Sheriff?.
是煤郡的警长吗
Yes. No, hi.
是的 不 嗨
We're-- We're driving on, uh--
我们 我们正在 呃
Nance Road. N-A-N-C-E Road.
南丝街 南~~~丝~~~街
Nance Road.
南丝街
No, it isn't very smart, is it?
是的 这确实不太明智 是不是
No-- Yes, that would be much appreciated.
不 是的 非常感谢
He's going to guide us to
他会告诉我们怎么到
the nearest emergency shelter.
最近的紧急避难所
Not a moment too soon.
越快越好
Hello?
喂
Hello--
喂
No service.
没信♥号♥♥了
You know, Scully, someday...
你知道 史考利 有那么一天
we're gonna look back on this and we're gonna laugh.
我们回忆现在的时候 肯定会大笑的
Just think of it as man pitted against the forces of nature.
就好像与大自然的力量对抗
Think of it as a test of our mettle.
就好像是对勇气的考验
I don't need mettle test.
我可不需要考验我的勇气
What was that?
那是什么
I think that was a tree branch.
我认为是树枝
The debris is starting to fly.
东西开始乱飞了
Mulder, we have to pull over.
穆德 我们必须靠边停下
We have to wait out this storm somewhere
我们必须找个没有树的地方
away from the trees.
避开这场风暴
We're not gonna dodge trees in a parked car.
在停着的车上是躲不开什么树的
If we're driving, we're a moving target.
如果我们开着车 至少还是个移♥动♥靶
We don't know where we are,
可我们不知道我们在哪儿
and we don't know where we're going.
也不知道我们要去哪儿
There's somebody I think is about to
我想有个人可以
give us directions.
给我们指个方向
Who says there's never a cop
是谁说需要警♥察♥的时候
when you need one?
就找不到他们的
Mulder, isn't that Forrest Gump.
穆德 这是不是那个 傻子阿甘
Deputy?
副队长
Hello! Anybody--
喂 有人
Mulder, he's in here.
穆德 他在这儿
Can you talk to me?
你能说话吗
You having trouble breathing?
呼吸困难吗
This man needs a trach,
这人需要急救
or he's going to die real soon.
要不然就要死了
I've heard of passing the time. Ouch.
我听说过时间的流逝 哦
All right,
穆德
I need you to hold his head real steady.
我要你紧紧固定住他的头部
Deputy,just try and relax.
副队长 请尽量放松
Okay.
好了
Here we go.
就这样
Looks like he was attacked or stung.
看起来他是被攻击或是被螫了
What are those?
那是什么
I don't know, but he's...
我不知道 不过他的
having a reaction which
条件反射机能
is affecting his autonomic response.
受到了一定的影响
Whatever it was, I think
不管是什么
it came through the plumbing,
我想它是从下水道上来的
the toilet.
从马桶那里
All I know is we have to get
我只知道我们必须
a medevac unit out here as soon as possible.
尽快叫支医疗小组过来
If it's in the plumbing, I
如果真在下水道
gotta make sure nobody else is in this building.
我必须要确定没有其他人在这幢楼里
This is Special Agent Dana
我是联邦调查局
Scully with the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
特别探员黛娜·史考利
I need a medevac unit out here A.S.A.P.
我这里需要医疗小组
I have an officer
有位警官
in need of emergency medical assistance.
需要立即得到医疗处理
Please state your name again, ma'am.
请重复一遍您的名字 女士
Dana Scully. I'm a medical doctor. Scully!
我是丹娜·史考利 我是名医生 史考利
Requesting a medevac unit
有位警长受伤
for a sheriff''s deputy who is injured.
需要医疗小组的救治
You have a deputy down?
有警长受伤了
I have a deputy who's been attacked
有位警长
by something unidentified.
被不明物体攻击
Unidentified? My ass. What is his condition?
不明物体 有趣 他的情况如何 女士
His vitals are weak and he's in shock.
他的生命症状很弱 已经休克
I need him taken to a hospital right away.
我必须马上送他去医院
Excuse me, sir.
对不起 先生
Is everything okay in your apartment?
你家里都一切正常吗
Uh, yeah, yeah. It's all good.
呃 是的 是的 一切都好
You need some help... with your television?
需要帮忙吗 你的电视机坏了
I thought I heard voices.
我想我听到了什么
Thank God. We didn't think
谢天谢地 我以为
anybody was coming. Are you the doctors?
没人会来了 你们是医生吗
No. Do you need medical help? Yeah.
不是 你需要医生 是啊
We called 9-1 -1 , but no one came.
我们打了911 但一直没人来
Everyone else is already evacuated,
其他人都撤离了
but we don't have a car.
不过我们没有车
Then the phone died.
电♥话♥也断了
Who's ""We''? Who are you talking about?
我们是谁 你在说谁
Uh, my-my wife and I.
呃 我妻子和我
She's pregnant, a week past her due date.
她怀孕了 预产期也过了一周
My God. I hope one of you has a car.
上帝 你们两个人要是有辆车就好了
You don't know this man, Mr.--
你不认识这个人吗 你是
Uh, Suarez. Walter Suarez.
呃 苏亚雷斯 沃特·苏亚雷斯
Uh, no.
嗯 不认识
He's not with you?
他不是跟你一起的
I'll put it back.
我会把这个放回去
Yeah. Everything in your pockets too.
对 还有你口袋里的东西也放回去
She's right over here. Right this way.
她就在那边 这边走
Angela, this is Mr., um--
安吉拉 这位是 呃
Mulder. Stay there, Mrs. Suarez.
穆德 待在这儿 苏亚雷斯太太
We're gonna make sure
我们会保证
your baby makes it safely into the world.
你的孩子平安生产的
Thank you, but I'm not in labor.
哦 谢谢 但是我还没要生呢
And my name is not Suarez. It's Villareal.
还有 我的名字不是"苏亚雷斯" 叫我维拉瑞尔
He tells people I'm his wife,
他跟别人说我是他妻子
like he's so macho.
好像他多像个男人似的
Uh, Walter, Angela, I'm gonna
呃 沃特 安吉拉
have to ask you to come downstairs with me.
我必须请你们离开公♥寓♥ 和我一起下楼
Why, you got a car?
为什么 你有车子吗
Oh, Walter here doesn't have a car,
哦 沃特没有车子
not to mention a job.
就连工作也没有
Right now I just want to
我只是想把你们
get you someplace where I know you'll be safe.
带到一个安全的地方
From what? I don't know.
这里有什么危险 我不知道
But whatever it is, it may
不过不管是什么
have seriously injured a sheriff's deputy.
它可能已经重伤了一位警长
Who? Where? In the manager's apartment.
谁 在哪儿 在管♥理♥员♥的公♥寓♥
It could be in the plumbing right now.
那东西现在可能在公♥寓♥的下水道里
In the plumbing?
在下水道里
Oh, that's great. I have
喔 太棒了
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表