剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
such as figs, oranges and guavas--
电影点播
成人片
《肛♥交♥拉拉队长3》
-需要菜单吗 -不用
- Can I get you a menu? - Nah, just a...
一杯轩尼诗 常温
Hennessy. Straight up.
-看完了吗 -嗯 给
- Finished with that? - Yeah, here.
我要留着得分记录表 其他的你都拿去吧
Let me keep the box scores. But you can have the rest.
谢谢
Thank you.
倒酒器有猫腻 对吗
The pourers are rigged, eh?
只有一盎司 对吗
They give you one ounce exactly, am I right?
永远不能超过一盎司
No more than one ounce, ever.
如果每杯酒都提前量好
I mean, if every drink is pre-measured,
你要怎么给老顾客倒足够分量的酒
how you gonna give a regular an honest pour?
我以前是酒保
I used to be a bartender.
-是吗 -嗯
- Oh, yeah? - Mm.
在堕落街上 45街附近
Here on the Deuce. Around the corner on 45th.
听说过踩镲吗
You ever hear of the Hi-Hat?
谢了
Thanks a lot, man.
很长时间里那都是最热闹的酒吧
It was the spot for a long time.
我在38街上还有过一家俱乐部
Had a club, too, down on 38th.
大多数晚上 我们都会营业到第二天早上
Most nights, we went past dawn.
-不是吧 -真的
- No shit. - Yeah.
下班后 纽约市不离开
After hours, New York City did not quit.
-你还在纽约吗 -不 我倒是想呢
- You still in New York? - Nah. I wish.
佛罗里达州 我是来参加侄子的婚礼的
Florida. I'm here for my nephew's wedding.
第三次准有好运气
Third time's the fucking charm.
在哪
Where's the...
女权主义者 色情明星 导演 死于73岁
我去
Holy fuck.
-我以前认识这女的 -是吗
- I used to know this broad. - For real?
嗯
Yeah.
认识她很多年
I knew her for years.
她是我俱乐部的常客
She was a... regular at my club.
我们算是朋友
I mean, we were friends, kinda.
一个色情明星
A porn star.
上面说她拍了89部成人片
Says she made 89 adult films.
操得可真多
That's a lot of fucking.
还有一部声誉卓著的电影经典
And one celebrated cinematic classic.
什么
What?
《他们游戏中的棋子》 黑暗审查了
"A Pawn in Their Game, a dark examination
一个年轻职场女性
of a young, working woman's fragile existence
在80年代动♥乱♥纽约的脆弱存在
in the maelstrom of a volatile 1980s New York
现在回顾起来 被视作艺术片经典
is now, in retrospect, regarded as an arthouse classic
标准收藏公♥司♥
and has been remastered and rereleased
发行了复刻版
by the Criterion Collection.
在当时 这电影并没有大量发行也没有引起公众注意
At the time, the movie did not receive wide release or public notice."
我看看
Oh. Let's see that.
她拍了部正经电影
She made a real movie, huh?
你没看过吗
You didn't see it?
你对这了解什么
And what the fuck you know about that?
真棒
Attagirl.
真棒
Attagirl.
文森特
Vincent.
-没错 -他来了
- Yeah, yeah, exactly. - Here he is.
我说过 没人退休
Like I said, no-one retires.
除了你 文森特
Except maybe you, Vincent.
再见
Bye, now.
我两晚前拿回了我的财产
I got my property back two nights ago.
你该放过我的 哈迪克斯
You're supposed to let me off, Haddix.
看看那"肉钩"
Look at those meat hooks!
你好 萨莉
Hi. Sally.
小艾
Hey, ash.
今晚吃中餐还是意大利餐 你们选 姑娘们
Uh, Chinese or Italian tonight. Your choice, ladies.
我姐妹怎么样
How's my girl?
我不知道 小艾
I don't know, Ash.
小艾 快走 快点
Hey Ash, let's go. Come on. Let's go.
文森特
Vincent!
鲍比 我是来参加乔的婚礼的
Bobby. I'm here for Joey's wedding.
我知道 我很开心
I know! Good you are.
或许你可以留下来参加下周的审判
Maybe you can stay for the sentencing next week.
-我听说了 又是股票的事吗 -是的
- I heard. The stock shit again? - Yeah.
我也想去支持他
I'd be there for him...
但我死了
But I'm dead!
-象腿 -文斯
- Hey, Thunder. - Hey, Vince.
我去
Oh, shit!
我听说你拍了部正经的电影
I heard you made a real movie.
里面没有做♥爱♥什么的
No fucking or nothing in it.
是的 我把性♥爱♥戏删了
Yeah, I took the fucking out.
没人看过
Nobody saw it.
你自己去想吧
Go figure.
你看着很棒
You look great.
你看着糟透了
You look like shit.
我知道
I know.
搞什么
The fuck.
时间啊
Time, you know.
嗯 当然了
Yeah, 'course.
嗯
Yeah.
走吧
Come on.
不管他们同意与否 你要提交上诉
Well, whether they agree to it or not, you file the appeal,
你可以得到文字答复
you can get the answer in writing.
这种事要谨慎
You have to be careful with this kind of thing.
记录在案证据的系列文件能保护委托人
The paper trail is what protects the client.
理查德 不管他们同意与否 你要...
Richard, whether they agreed to it or not, you file...
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表