剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
We've gone after legal entities,
在大楼里做生意的人
running businesses within the buildings.
除非业主就是非法经营的一方
Unless the owners were a party to the illicit operation.
但我们现在觊觎这块地
But now we covet the property.
我们并不想要 但终于 有人想要
Well, we don't. But finally, there are people who do,
还有钱来吸引他们
and there's money to lure them in.
42街发展基金
One point seven billion
-有17亿 -没错
- for the 42nd Street Development Fund. - That's right.
所以 深挖下去
So... dig deep.
我不知道她怎么站得住的
I don't know how she's still standing.
她肺部有积水 嗓子严重感染
She's got fluid in her lungs, raging throat infection.
酵母菌感染 可能是葡萄球菌
Yeast infection, it could be staph.
我会把她塞进圣文森特医院
I'll squeeze her into St. Vincent's.
-她没有保险 -我们会解决的
- She has no insurance. - We'll work it out.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们欠你的 艾比 你的捐款
We owe you, Abby. Your donations?
正帮我们度过难关
They help us through the rough patches.
所以
So, um...
你觉得 我想说她有用针剂注射
do you think-- I mean, she's used needles.
以你的经验来看 如果这是你的朋友怎么办
What you see in your experience, I mean, if this was your friend?
如果她是我的朋友
If this was my friend,
我会做和你一样的事
I'd be doing the exact same thing you're doing.
你好 我是威尔斯医生
Hi, this is Dr. Wells.
宝贝 快干♥她♥
Oh yeah, baby. Give it to her.
太棒了
Yeah.
好了 停
All right, let's cut.
没人喜欢看死人做♥爱♥
Nobody likes to watch dead people fuck.
告诉我们你需要什么 你想要更多的动作
Just tell us what you need. Do you want more action?
这真是烂透了
This is so fucking lame.
克里斯蒂娜 你应该是个法国女仆 对吧
Christina, you're supposed to be a French maid, right?
是的
Yeah.
那就说法语
So, speak French.
我的天
Oh my god!
爸爸 好呀 好呀
Daddy! Oui, oui!
我的天
Oh, Mon Dieu.
宝贝 真帅啊
Mm. Babe. Quel homme, quel homme...
我是加拿大人
I'm Canadian.
图书馆在哪里
Où est la bibliotheque?
你为何不坐到他上面
Why don't you get on top of him?
开拍
We roll.
我有书
J'ai... Mmm. ...le livre.
太荒唐了
It's ridiculous.
是 确实很荒唐 但是比之前效果更好
Yeah, it's ridiculous, but it's a little better.
我怎么办 我要做什么
And what about me? What do I do?
我要你一直硬着让女士们自♥由♥发挥
I want you to stay hard and let the ladies riff.
砂锅菜
Ooh, cassoulet!
摸我
Touchez-moi!
快摸
Touché.
真是个大羊角面包
Ooh, la, la. Such a big croissant.
是啊 是啊
Oui, oui.
这些录像 有些很糟糕 但是有些很棒
These tapes. Some are a mess. But some are great.
它们都是真实的
And they're all real.
真人在视频里做♥爱♥
I mean, real people fucking on video.
这就是摇钱树
It's the golden goose.
迪比把我们推销出去
DiBi gets us out there,
我们就会迅速大赚一笔
we'll be making it hand over fist.
-你今晚见他 -是的 晚些时候
- You seeing him tonight? - Yeah, later.
别让我难看 我为你担♥保♥了
Don't make me look bad. I vouched for you.
我 永远不会 他是黄♥片♥之王
Me? Never. So he's the king of porn, huh?
那我就是黄♥片♥王子 对吧
Guess that makes me the prince, right?
没错 你知道几点了吗
Yeah. Hey, what time you got?
你问我时间
You're asking me the time
但自己却看着你的手表
and you're looking at your watch?
怎么了 你是嗑自己的药磕高了吗
What, are you getting high on our own supply?
别在这里说这些
Hey, would you shut up with that in here?
-好的 -你是傻子吗
- All right. - What are you, stupid?
我不是傻子
Hey, I'm not stupid.
我走了 你来吗
I'm going. You coming?
不 我要留下
No, I'm staying.
-留下 -是的
- Staying, huh? - Yeah.
-你在干什么 -别碰我
- What are you doing? - Get off me!
给我 给我 给我 给我
Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme!
再粗些 伙计 再粗些
Hey, fatter lines, dude. Fatter lines.
我们这次要用百元大钞吸粉
This time, we're gonna huff it through a C-note.
让我开始吸
Let me get in there.
太爽了
Yeah!
好了 给我留些
All right! Leave some for me.
你带够所有人的份了吗
Hey, you bring enough for everybody?
这是个派对 对吧 好好享受 宝贝
It's a party, right? Enjoy, baby.
伙计 不骗你
Dude, I shit you not.
你今天给我的消息 太好了
That intel you slid me today. Fucking choice!
不骗你 伙计 如果这次交易达成
I shit you not, man! If this deal goes through...
礼尚往来 对吧
Hey, one hand washes the other, right?
伙计 你真棒 你太棒了
Dude, you rock, my man. You fucking rock.
什么情况
Hey, yo-- What the fuck?
我的百元大钞呢
Where's my Benjamin?
这事太好玩了
Yo, that shit's funny.
伙计
Dude. Yo.
谁拿了 混♥蛋♥
Hey. Who took it, motherfucker?
-你在和谁说话 -伙计 谁拿了
- Who you talking to? - Dude, who fucking took it?
你想怎么办
What are you gonna fucking do about it, huh?
-是啊 你想怎么办 -去你的 混♥蛋♥
- Yeah, what are you gonna do? - Fuck you, pussy. Fuck--
-别碰我 -特伦特 冷静
- Get your hands off me. - Yo, Trent, chill.
-没事了 迈克 他没事 -有问题吗 大家伙
- We're good, Mike. He's fine. - Is there a problem, big guy?
-别碰我 -我们走
- Get off. - Let's go.
等等 迈克 他是我的朋友 拜托
Wait-- Wait, Mike. Look, he's my buddy. Come on.
别让这猩猩碰我
Yo, get this ape the fuck off me.
-走 -喂
- Walk! - Yo!
-该死 乔 -走
- Fuck! Yo, Joey! - Walk!
该死 别碰
Fuck-- Get--
你死定了
You're fucking dead!
接线员 我找警♥察♥
Operator, I need the police.
当我们最后的演出落下帷幕
As the curtain falls on our final performance--
什么帷幕 我们买♥♥不起
What curtain? We can't afford one.
好的 我来负责搞笑 谢谢
Okay, I will do the comedy. Thank you.
我只是想说
I just want to say...
和你们这些聪明的人一起工作真是太棒了
it's been amazing working with all you brilliant souls,
尤其是我的天才搭档 一个心地善良的帅哥
especially my genius co-star, the hunk with a heart of gold,
托德·朗先生 过来 来吧
Mr. Tod Lang. Get over here. C'mon.
没有你我也能做到
I could've done it without you,
但这样会更让人精疲力尽
but it would've been much more exhausting.
不 真的 这对我来说印象深刻 我不会忘记
No, really. This is deep for me. I won't forget it.
你们亦是如此
Or all of you.
谢谢
Thanks.
迪伯纳多先生
Look, Mr. DiBernardo,
如果我说我拥有市场上
what would you say if I told you
成百上千的业余黄♥片♥
I'm sitting on hundreds of tapes
你会怎么说
of the hottest amateur porn out there.
我说的是无套 真实 随时待命
I'm talking raw, real, ready to go.
-还有成百的影片正在制♥作♥ -是吗
- With hundreds more coming. - Yeah?
业余片市场现在十分火爆
The amateur market is burning up right now.
人们想要真人 他们不想看虚伪的片子
People want real people. They don't want the pretend.
我了解市场 也看过你的影片
I know the market. And I've seen your movies.
它们不合我的胃口
They don't exactly float my boat.
不不不 你不明白
No, no, no. You don't get it.
我以前拍的是"仿真"片
I was makin' "Fake" Real.
而这是"真真"片 你懂吗
This is "Real" Real, you understand?
谁能想到扬克斯和韦斯特切斯特
Who knew that couples in Yonkers and Westchester
以及其他地方的夫妇 他们像这样火♥辣♥
and everywhere else, they were lighting it up like this?
通常来说 这种影片对我没作用
Normally, these movies, they don't do it for me.
但是这里的这些影片
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表