剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
Ay, come smoke a bowl with me.
好吧
Um... okay.
玩得开心
Have fun.
慢点 慢点
Slow down! Slow down! Slow down!
用力操 用力
Fuck me harder! Come on!
你喜欢 对吧
You like it, right?
嘿 爹地
Hey, daddy.
不 因为那女的想要走热辣路线 她像这样
No, because Miss Thing was trying to be all fierce. She was like...
我们爆笑 她需要紧急救助
We fell out! Miss One needed emergency services,
-听到了吗 紧急救助 亲 -天啊
- do you hear me? E.M.S., honey! - Oh, my God!
-我要笑死了 -等等
- I am gagging! - Oh, wait, wait, wait.
我给你看了马克-史蒂文给我的东西了吗
Did I show you what Marc-Steven bequeathed unto me?
没
No.
-我的天 -戴安娜·罗斯小姐
- Oh, my God. - Worn by Miss Diana Ross
在1976年格莱美上穿了这套衣服 她凭借《爱的宿醉》
to the 1976 Grammy Awards the year she was nominated
入围了R&B最佳声乐表演
for Best R&B Vocal Performance for "Love Hangover."
如果这个有解药
If there's a cure for this.
你不信我
Oh, you don't believe me?
出处 亲爱的
Provenance, darling.
-出处 -好吧 这...
- Prov-e-nance. - Okay, this is...
-这太赞了 -是吧
- This is, like, fucking major! - Okay, bitch?
这是你朋友都死了的好处
The upside to all of your friends dropping dead.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表