剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
For every woman who is raped or tortured,
即使不是因为你拍的片子
if not because of what you thought to film,
你也让色情片导演
then for all the help that you gave them
觉得可以把这
making that thinkable for some pornographer
搬到银幕上
to put up on screen.
借过
Excuse me.
你是傻子吗
Are you a fucking moron?
出去 快点
Come on. Get out. Let's go. Go!
不是吧
Really?
怎么 以防万一
What? It's just in case.
-来吧 这是硫酸盐 -嗯
- Yeah, go ahead. It's sulfate. - Yes.
糖糖 我很抱歉
Look, Candy, I'm sorry.
-刚才太恶毒了 -嗯
- That was vicious. - Yeah.
一群混♥蛋♥
Yeah, they were assholes.
去他妈的
Fuck it!
也许我需要听到那些话
Maybe I needed to hear some of that shit.
也许我该只负责唱歌♥ 你来弹琴
Uh... Maybe I should just sing and you should play.
你想怎样都行
Whatever you want.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
这个都不该收钱
Shouldn't even charge for this.
*祝你生日快乐*
* Happy birthday to you *
*祝你生日快乐*
* Happy birthday to u... *
*生日快乐 亲爱的弗兰奇*
* Happy birthday dear Frankie *
*祝你生日快乐*
* Happy birthday to you *
一二三
One, two, three.
我们正式晚了
Officially, we're late.
已经过了午夜了
It's after midnight.
我弟弟可以破坏春梦
My brother could ruin a wet dream.
再为马蒂诺兄弟庆祝一番
One more trip around the sun for the Martino brothers!
谢谢
Thank you!
来点香槟
Hey! Some champagne.
宝贝 你能去拿点起泡酒过来吗
Hey babe, will you grab me some bubbly?
-我马上回来 好吗 -没问题
- I'll be right back. Okay? - You got it.
是的
Yes.
我们走
All right. Let's go.
什么事
What the fuck is it now?
你很清楚 你一直在我的货里掺东西
You know what now. You keep steppin' on my shit.
是吗 知道吗
Oh, did I? Well, you know what?
只有你一个人抱怨
You're the only one who complains.
对吗 乔治
Am I right, George?
其他人都爽死了
Everybody else is getting their head up on our shit.
除了你
Except you.
只有你老是去找汤米·朗格
You're the only one who keeps running back to Tommy Longo
要求折扣
to get your fucking discount.
知道吗 我受够了你的破事
Well, you know what? I'm done with your bullshit.
这不对
This ain't right.
该死
Goddamn it!
文斯
Vince.
我得走了
I gotta go.
-怎么了 -黑弗兰奇在赖克斯岛
- What's the problem? - Black Frankie is at Rikers.
发生什么事了
What the hell happened?
酒店里出事了
Something went wrong at a hotel.
她们搞死了一个嫖♥客♥
They fucked up one of the outcall johns.
多严重
How bad?
谋杀未遂
Attempted murder.
我得找个律师和担♥保♥人
I gotta go find a lawyer and a bondsman.
告诉弗兰我有急事
Tell Fran I had an emergency.
一定要陪她上车
Make sure you walk her to the car.
好的
Yeah, all right.
请你来跳第一支生日舞 弗埃戈小姐
All right, first birthday dance goes to you, Miss Fuego.
我吗
Who, me?
你想跳舞吗
You wanna dance?
谢谢
Thank you.
-你是洛瑞·麦迪逊 对吗 -不是
- You're Lori Madison, right? - No.
你唱得很好 亲爱的
You sounded great, babe.
你想让我做什么 我都会去做
Whatever you want me to do, I'll do.
你想让我♥操♥ 我就操 你想让我口 我就口
You want me to fuck, I'll fuck. You want me to suck, I'll suck.
你想往我屁♥股♥里塞扫帚
You wanna shove a fucking broom up my ass...
我可以边做其他事边打扫片场
I can sweep up the set floor while I do everything else.
-洛瑞 -好吗
- Lori... - Okay?
你赢了 别的我什么都不会干 满意了吗
You win. I can't do anything else. You happy?
-谁报的警 -匿名
- Who called it in? - Anonymous.
-找到了什么 -绝对是纵火
- What d'you find? - Oh, a set fire definitely.
触媒含石油
Accelerant's petroleum-based.
地上有明显倾倒痕迹
Pour pattern evident on the floor.
要是那人检查了那房♥间的通风孔
Whole shit-pile would have gone up
整栋楼都会烧没
if the guy had checked the air vent in that room.
关了
It was shut.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah.
你说起我的时候 记得说好话
When you speak of me, speak well.
弗兰奇 你惨了
Frankie, this is gonna hurt.
三张十 一对K
Kings full of tens!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
你在我生日上用满堂红赢我的同花顺
You bring a full boat to my straight on my birthday!
没你这么对朋友的
That's not how friends treat friends.
你想要我满堂红弃牌吗
You want me to fold with a full house
因为你妈妈没在第二天生下你
because your mother dropped you one day and not the next.
没门儿 混♥蛋♥
No, malaka.
弗兰奇 乔治强♥奸♥了你
Frankie, Georgie raped you.
你们都是废物
You all are fucking degenerates.
我要去睡了
I'm actually going to bed.
晚安
Kalinixta.
生日快乐 小杂种
Happy birthday, you little shit!
你这就走了吗
What, you givin' up? The shake of the evening.
别伤到自己
Don't hurt yourself.
我去
Holy shit!
开门
Open the door!
快开门
Open the fucking door!
-怎么了 -我♥操♥
- What happened? - Motherfucker!
你不是走了吗
I thought you left.
是的 街上有个混♥蛋♥
I did, th-- There's some fucking asshole out there
朝我开枪
shooting up the fucking block.
我靠
Oh shit!
弗兰奇 我♥操♥
Frankie. Shit.
操 快去叫文斯
Fuck. Go get Vince!
-靠 弗兰奇 -文斯 文斯
- Shit. Fuck, Frankie! - Vince! Vince!
快来
Yo! Come quick!
靠
Fuck!
文斯 快来
Vince, come on!
我靠
Shit!
弗兰奇
Frankie.
怎么回事
What happened?
叫救护车
Call a fucking ambulance.
音乐关了
Hey, yo, cut the fucking music!
-弗兰奇 -弟弟
- Frankie. - Little brother.
别说话
Don't. Don't. Don't.
-规定 -退后
- The rule. - Back the fuck up!
什么固定
What rule?
内野飞球
Infield fly...
什么
What?
退后
Back it up!
你从没明白
You never got it.
-很简单 -弗兰奇
- It's simple. - Frankie.
两个人在垒上
Two men on base.
老天
Jesus Christ.
一个出局
One out...
弗兰奇
Frankie.
别死 弗兰奇
Don't. Frankie!
简单
Simple.
我肯定
Bet that.
弗兰奇
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表