剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
你听见了吗 那不对
Do you hear me? That's not right.
准备好再来一杯了吗
Are you ready for another one?
我还是不喝了
I'd better not.
为什么 你今天要早点开张吗
Why? You gotta open early today?
我要和纽约大学校长谈谈
I'm gonna sit down with the dean of NYU,
看看我的学分
to look at my credits.
所以你真的要去上学了
So, you're really doing it?
你要学什么 小艾
What are you gonna study, Ab?
动物标本剥制术
Taxidermy.
我也不知道
I don't fucking know.
希望是我之前没学过的东西
Something I haven't learned before, I hope.
文斯最近来过吗
Has Vince been around?
他确实会偶尔过来 是的
He does come in from time to time, yeah.
但不是为了拿信封 你知道吗
But... not for the envelope, you know?
他告诉我我脱身了
He told me I was off the hook and left it at that.
我很遗憾你们俩没能继续下去
I'm sorry it didn't work out for you two.
这样正好
It worked out fine.
我来付我的啤酒和昨晚赊的账
This is for my beer and my tab from last night.
不用了 安迪
We're straight, Andy.
所以下周的市政厅集♥会♥ 你会来吗
So, will I see you at the City Hall rally next week?
当然 我们会先在这儿集♥合♥
Definitely. We're meeting here first.
-好的 到时见 -好的 多谢 安迪
- All right. See you then. - Okay. Thanks, Andy.
别侮辱我了
Don't insult me.
再见
I'll see you soon.
再见
Bye.
你知道吗 我觉得我们不如...
You know what, I think let's just...
把摄像机留在这儿 盖上镜头盖
leave the camera blocked off and on sticks.
如果他们看到在屌♥从屁♥眼♥移去嘴的过程中
If they don't see the cock go from ass to mouth
有剪辑痕迹 他们会觉得受到了欺骗
without a cut, they feel cheated,
就好像不正式一样
like it's not official.
-跟我来 -搞什么
- Hey, come with me. - What the fuck?
跟我来
Come with me.
是啊 甚至在剧本里 我说...
Yeah, it's even in the script. I said...
坐下
Sit down.
过去这几天
Over the last couple days,
我看遍了你电影的每一帧
I've watched every frame of your film.
-他妈的每一帧 -为什么
- Every single fucking frame. - Why?
而那...
And it--
我是电影学校毕业的 艾琳 我
I went to film school, Eileen. Me.
西达赫斯特的毛♥片♥之王 是的
The porn king of Cedarhurst? Yeah.
我拿到了学位 我知道一台摄像机能做什么
I got the degree and everything. I know what a camera can do,
我知道好故事是什么
and I know what a great story is,
但有了摄像机我也不是无所不能
but I can't do anything with a camera.
而且我也没有可讲的故事
And I don't have a fucking story to tell.
你 艾琳·梅里尔 是电影制♥作♥人
You, Eileen Merrell, are a filmmaker.
你拍摄的东西 很重要
And what you are shooting... matters.
-很重要 -滚吧
- It-- It fucking-- It matters. - Get the fuck out of here.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
-你得拍完那电影 -操♥你♥妈♥ 华士曼
- You need to finish that film. - Fuck you! Wasserman, fuck you!
操♥我♥ 你要是不拍完的话就操♥你♥妈♥
Yeah, fuck me. Fuck-- No, fuck you if you don't finish.
还有 把性♥爱♥戏删掉
And also, take the fucking out.
-什么 -因为那不是色情片
- Oh, what? - Because it's not porn.
根本算不上
It's not even close.
我不在乎你有没有让演员做♥爱♥
I don't care if you got the actors to fuck,
我不在乎你有没有拍到很棒的性♥爱♥戏
I don't care if you shot the hell out of them fucking.
如果你把它留在电影里
If you leave that shit in,
人们就不会意识到你拍了什么
people are not gonna realize what you made here.
去他们的
Oh, fuck 'em.
他们不会看到它的本质
They're not gonna see it for what it is.
去他们的
Fuck 'em!
把性♥爱♥戏删了
Take the fucking out!
你也这样吗
Wow! You too?
那么多为我们的工作而感到羞愧的人里
Of all the people to go all white with shame over what we do,
他妈的哈维·华士曼
Harvey fucking Wasserman was
-是我最没想到的 -我不感到羞愧
- the last one I'd have expected. - I'm not ashamed.
永远不会 我是色情片导演
I never will be. I am a pornographer.
我了解色情片 而你讲的是另一个故事
I know pornography, and you are telling another story.
你得拍完
And you need to finish it.
不 哈维 我是色情片导演
No, Harvey, I'm a pornographer.
你看到的那个破片子
And that mess you watched...
是个错误
was a mistake.
那不是色情片 什么都不是
It doesn't work as porn! It doesn't work as anything!
你能让我回去工作了吗
Now, will you let me get back to work?
我在收工前
I got two lesbian scenes and a blowjob
还要拍两场女同和一场口♥交♥的戏
before I can pack the camera.
-艾琳 -不 真的 华士曼
- Eileen. - No. Seriously, Wasserman.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck yourself.
我记得这里以前是公主酒店
I remember when this was the Princess Hotel.
差点被烧毁
You know, that nearly burned down, as I recall.
这里要改造成什么
What's it supposed to be?
混合体
A mix.
什么的混合体
A mix of what?
下面零售商店 上面住♥宅♥
Some retail, some residential above.
都不能为我们赚钱
Nothing we could ever make money on.
现在妓院被关了 夜间娱乐场所也是
Now the parlors are closed, the good nightspots.
他们刚关了50街上的放映店
And they just closed the peeps over on 50th,
百老汇街西侧的
the ones west of Broadway.
纽约终于要大清洗了
The city's getting scrubbed, finally.
我也是 哥们 我也是
Me too, brother. Me too.
我下个月开始在警♥察♥学院里上班
I start at the academy next month.
谢谢你上司戈德曼
Thank your man Goldman
为我在下城说好话
for putting in a word for me downtown.
你要教纽约警♥察♥局的
What will you be teaching the, uh, cadets
学员什么
of the New York Police Department?
早上教刑事诉讼 不好意思
Criminal procedure in the morning, and... Excuse.
下午教警务伦理
Uh, ethics in policing in the afternoon.
文森特 要下注吗
Vincent! Need a bet?
我 你把我看成别人了吧
Me? You got me confused with someone else, I think.
好像是的
Yeah, I guess I do.
他有时真的很混♥蛋♥
He was a real asshole sometimes,
但我还挺喜欢他的
but I kinda liked the motherfucker.
你是斯塔宾船长吗
What are you, Captain Stubing?
逗你的 我还挺喜欢这衬衣的
I'm joking. I actually like that shirt.
-是吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
我觉得你该再去买♥♥件一样的
I think you should get another one just like it,
这样你就有两件了
so you got two of them.
为什么我需要两件
Why would I need two?
一件供你拉屎 一件用来盖屎
One to shit on, one to cover it up with.
保罗
-克雷格 -保罗
- Hey, Craig. - Paul!
-能给我一支吗 -薄荷脑的
- Can I bum one of those? - They're menthols.
很适合我
That's good for me.
马上
Here.
-给 -谢谢
- Here. - Thanks.
我喜欢每年的这个时候
I love this time of year.
我小时候 我不喜欢秋天
When I was a kid, I didn't like the fall.
夏天结束给我无尽恐惧 因为秋天意味着
The end of summer filled me with dread, because Autumn meant
该回学校了
that it was time to go back to school.
我有一种病 文字在我眼里都是乱的
I had that thing where letters looked scrambled to me.
有专门的名字
There's a name for it now,
不过那个时候 他们不知道
but back then, they didn't know it.
我很难学习
It was hard for me to learn.
我现在喜欢季节交替
I love the change of the seasons now.
保重 兄弟
Take care, brother.
纽约市
全球人口预计在2075年将达到
With the global population expected to reach
2019年5月
九十亿
nine billion by 2075,
科学家担心增加的
scientists worry that the increased volume
温室气体进入大气...
of greenhouse gasses entering the at--
而它们的饮食主要是水果
While their diet consists primarily of fruits,
比如无花果 橙子和番石榴
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表