剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
I mean, Lori Madison won four fucking Eroticas.
洛瑞·麦迪逊就代表着钱
Lori Madison is money.
她帮我拍过一部我引以为傲的片子
She helped me make a movie I'm proud of.
你可是洛瑞·麦迪逊啊
You know, you're Lori Madison, goddammit!
但是 如果你说
But... you know, if you're saying
这不是你的全部 我也能理解
that's not all you are, I do get that.
你得给自己留点东西
You gotta save something for yourself,
你不能只做她
you can't be just her.
你怎么知道 你只认识艳星身份的我
How do you know? You've only ever known me like this.
我知道
I know.
我对大多数人来说是糖糖·蕾妮
I mean, I'm Candy Renee... to most of the world.
但我还是
But I'm also...
艾琳·梅里尔
Eileen Merrell.
我是母亲 我是女儿
I'm a mother, I'm a daughter...
我是一个人的情人
I'm somebody's lover.
我两者都是 我们有双重人生
I'm both people, you know? We live two lives.
我们就是这样
That's how we do.
我没有孩子
I don't have a kid.
我也没有经纪人了
I don't have a man anymore.
我没有家
I don't have a family.
靠 我坐车来这的路上 去了我在明尼苏达州的家
Shit. I drove past my old house in Minnesota on the way here
门窗都被钉上了木板
and it was boarded up.
这就是全部的我
This is all I am.
不是的
It's not.
我明天什么时候开工
What time's my call tomorrow?
我们明天9点开始
Um... We start at 9:00 tomorrow.
我们现在手里有点钱 所以大概
Now we got some money on-hand, so we can probably get through
能在下周结束前拍完你的部分
your sequence by the end of next week,
如果我们能找到拍摄场地的话
if we can find some locations.
好的 我也不想再这样
Mm-kay. I hate to do this again,
不过你能给我搭车的钱吗
but do you have a few dollars for a taxi?
把40都拿去吧
You know what? Just take 40.
等拍完发钱的时候你再还我
I'll get it back when we wrap you out and pay.
好
Okay.
洛瑞
Hey, Lori.
你真名是什么
What's your real name?
你真名是什么
What's your real name?
蓝多湖女孩 记得吗
Land O'Lakes Girl. Remember?
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
乔 你有女朋友吗
Joey, you got a girlfriend?
-没什么特别的 -意思就是没有
- No one special. - That means no one.
你觉得我有问题吗
What, you think there's something wrong with me?
就连希♥特♥勒♥都有女友
Even Hitler had a girlfriend.
够了 鲍比
Stop it, Bobby!
你们要喝咖啡吗
You two want some coffee?
嗯
Yeah.
要 麻烦了
I mean, yes, please.
我不要
None for me.
今天 今天和汤米谈得怎么样
So, how'd it go today with Tommy?
他会教训那些姑娘吗
He gonna set the girls straight?
不 没人要教训任何人
No. No one is setting anyone straight.
我去 爸 我给你了一棵摇钱树
Well, shit, Dad. I handed you this money maker,
现在却撒手不要
and now we're just pissing it away.
我可不会为了你能赚钱而去打女人
I ain't beating on women so you can get paid!
我人品还没这么差 你也一样
I got more character than that, and you do, too!
好吧 无所谓 因为
All right. All right. Doesn't matter 'cause...
我有个更好的机会
I got a better opportunity for you, anyway.
铁定能赚到钱
A sure thing.
没什么事是铁定的
Ain't no such thing as a sure thing.
我一个同事有个堂兄在食品药品监督管理局工作
See, my friend at work has a cousin at the FDA.
出了一种药 治疗心律不齐
There's this drug, it treats irregular heartbeats.
专门给你这样的人 这样就不会中风了
It's for guys like you, so you don't stroke out.
制药公♥司♥的股票在涨
The pharmaceutical company's stock has been going up.
人人都认为这药会获批
Everyone thinks the drug is gonna get approved.
所以呢
So?
我朋友的堂兄说因为它的各种糟糕副作用
My friend's cousin says it's not gonna get approved
这药不会获批
on account of all the bad side effects.
一点机会都没有
Like, zero chance.
所以一个卖♥♥空股票的人可以赚到一大笔钱
So, a guy who shorts the stock is gonna make a mint.
卖♥♥空股票是什么意思
What's that mean, "short the stock"?
你不赌那股票会涨
Instead of betting that the stock's gonna go up,
而是赌它会下降
you bet that it's gonna go down.
这太不厚道了
That's un-American!
拜托 爸
Come on, Dad.
你给我两万 我来搞定
You give me 20 Gs, I'll do all the work,
我会去处理好 你我分摊收益
I'll get us set up, you and me split the profits.
-两万 -对
- Twenty Gs? - Yeah.
去你的
Fuck you!
我们能赚多少
How much could we make?
要火吗
Hey. Need a light?
这里谁老大
Who's holding?
警♥察♥
Cops.
操♥你♥妈♥ 贱♥人♥
Fuck you, bitch!
这里到47街之间以前都是我的地盘
I used to own this stroll from here up to 47th Street.
谁老大
Who the fuck is holding?
-可♥卡♥因♥还是大♥麻♥ -可♥卡♥因♥
- Coke or dope? - Coke.
看到穿仿麂皮外套的那人了吗
See my man in the suede?
谢谢 祝你今晚开心
Thanks a lot. Have a good night.
你也是
You too.
我就知道你会来
I had a feeling you'd turn up eventually.
抱歉我迟到了
I'm sorry I'm late.
最近找你可真不容易
Been hard to pin down lately.
这点我也很抱歉
I'm sorry about that, too.
我走之前 一个我很久没见过的女人
A woman I haven't seen in a while wanted to
跟我谈了一个工作的事
talk to me about a job before I left.
无所谓了
Doesn't matter anymore.
我们还能进去吗
Can we still get in?
他们锁了门
They locked the gate.
太晚了
It's too late.
今晚你迟到的原因不只是你朋友
It's not just your friend tonight.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我意识到我们的关系出现问题的时候
When I realized this wasn't working,
我就知道提出分手的不会是你
I knew you'd never be the one to end it.
所以我就帮你说了
So... I'm gonna do it for you.
也许你只是还没遇到对的人
Maybe you just haven't met the right person yet.
或者你遇到了
Or maybe you did,
你只是没给他们足够的机会
and you haven't given them enough of a chance.
你会没事吗
You'll be okay?
一向如此
Always have.
亲爱的
Hey, baby.
亲爱的 约吗
Hey, baby. You dating?
多少钱
Yeah, how much?
五十包你爽翻天
Fifty takes you around the world.
天 真划算
God, you're a steal!
-二十开房♥ -没问题
- Twenty for the room. - Of course.
你叫什么 亲爱的
What's your name, baby?
莎拉
Sarah.
比我们当初结婚时好
Better than when we were married.
怎么样
How about that?
我们之间的感觉不是一直都在 或许这是爽的原因
It isn't always there for us. Maybe that's why it's good.
嗯
Yeah, well...
我们变老了
I mean... we're older now.
变老更好
Older is better?
更聪明了
More like smarter.
你懂的 也许
You know. I mean, maybe if...
也许如果我们当初就像现在这样
maybe if we'd been what we are now back then...
事情也许会朝另一个方向发展
things would have played out differently.
值得想想
Just something to think about.
也许吧
I guess.
不过事已至此了 小文
But now it is what it is, Vin.
你不觉得我们能重归于好吗
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表