剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
这可算不上光明正大 是吧
It's not too sporting, is it?
我猜他们只是针对同性恋生意吧
I'm guessing they're only targeting the gay businesses?
实际上并不是
Actually, no.
我们也正在关闭一些中城的妓院
We're also padlocking some of the parlors up in Midtown.
科奇可不能给人留下恐同的印象
Koch can't afford to give the impression that he was anti-homosexuals.
-大家都遭殃 -我♥操♥
- Everyone takes a hit. - Well, shit.
我们都知道科奇是站在男同性恋者这边的
We all know Koch is on the side of gay men.
还在他们身下 还会跪着给他们口
And underneath them. And on his knees.
但是关于深柜 你应该深有了解吧 吉恩
But you know all about being closeted, Gene.
好吧 不过现在我也被赶出家了
Fair enough. Though I am out of the house, now,
如果这算什么的话
if that matters.
于我而言不是
Not to me.
你在这干什么
Why are you here?
-来道歉的 -去你的
- To say I'm sorry. - Well, fuck you.
我不是什么伪君子
I'm not a hypocrite.
我在这里 在你的酒吧
You know, I've had my fun here, and over at your bar,
还有下城的其他地方 都找过乐子
and everywhere else downtown.
是啊
Yeah.
而你现在在这 坑死了我们所有人
And here you are, fucking all of us over.
为了什么
For what?
为了一个崭新的纽约
A new New York.
是吗 谁会住在那里
Yeah? Who lives in that one?
我很抱歉 保罗
I'm sorry, Paul.
我来了
I'm coming!
你用的哪个镜头
What lens you putting on?
四十毫米
Forty.
用来拍射♥精♥镜头吗 焦距太大了吧
For money shots? Isn't that a little wide?
我又知道什么呢 我只不过是一个
What do I know? I'm just a girl who's about to have
马上要被拍颜♥射♥镜头的女孩
her picture taken with cum all over her face.
律师说你肯定完蛋了
The lawyers say you're completely dead.
死透了
As a fucking post.
很明显 在遇到紧急公共健康问题时
Apparently, the city has wide latitude
这座城市有很大的自♥由♥度
during a public health emergency.
给他们一周时间 还是没有成效
Gave 'em a week, nothing works.
锁继续挂着
The padlock stays on.
我晚上得找点其他事情做
I gotta find something else to do with my nights.
你可以转而回家找我妹妹
Well, you could try going home to my sister for a change.
去你的
Fuck you.
说到这个 来吃晚餐吗
Speaking of which, coming to dinner?
-我父母都在 -好 我会去的
- Parents will be there. - Yeah, I'll stop by.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 只是
Yeah, just...
去他的 文 我会像那些
Shit, Vin, now I'm gonna be like all those guys
我以前同情过的人一样
I used to feel sorry for.
白天工作累死累活 晚上回到家
Work all day, home at night.
"宝贝儿 晚餐吃什么
"What's for dinner, honey?
你想看点什么"
What you wanna watch on TV?"
你原本以为会怎么样
What did you think was gonna happen?
我以为会长久的
I thought it was gonna last.
你好 里昂
Hey, Leon.
文斯
Vince.
-我要下班了 里昂 -好的 交给我吧
- I'm gonna roll out, Leon. - Okay, I got this, babe. Cool.
大家都去哪了 那些老顾客呢
Where'd everybody go? All the regulars?
我小时候在乡下的时候
You know, when I was a kid in the country,
当我认识的人去世的时候
when someone I knew had passed away,
我就问我的妈妈他们去哪了
I asked my mother where they'd gone to.
她怎么说
What'd she say?
他们步入了时间的怀抱之中
They walked into the arms of time.
如果我不能喝啤酒 我还能喝什么
Well, if I can't have a beer, then what can I have?
菜单上的你想要什么都行
You can have anything on the menu.
既然如此
Well, in that case, uh...
亲爱的 要不你站在菜单上吧
why don't you stand on that, sweetheart?
不错
Oh! All right!
谢谢
Thank you!
洛杉矶那边怎么样
Hey! How was LA?
一群混♥蛋♥
Bunch of dicks.
你什么时候到家的
When'd you get home?
差不多一周前
Uh... About a week ago.
拍摄比预期时间要长
Shoot took longer than expected.
还有你的电影 你拍了别的吗
And your film, did you shoot anything else?
用什么拍
Shoot with what?
哈维 我的钱快花光了
Harvey, I already spent most of the money.
你之前预付给我的 我花得差不多了
You advanced it to me, and I shot my way through it.
所以 如果你给我写张两千五百美金的支票
So, uh, if you write me a check for 2,500,
剩下的还给你 而我又破产了
the rest pays you back, and I'm back to broke.
你 你还有多少没拍
How-- How much do you still owe?
十六场戏
I owe 16 scenes
还有不少零零散散的片段
and pickup pieces all over the place.
-老天 -是啊
- Christ. - Yeah.
艾琳 我 如果 如果我可以的话 但是我不行
Eileen, I-- If I-- if I could, but I can't.
好吗 我是说 那些意大利佬
Right? I mean, I got the goombas
还指望着我给他们拍片呢
expecting me to deliver their pornography.
我得付钱
I gotta pay for it.
我知道 哈维
I know, Harv.
我不干了
I'm done.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我不打算把这玩意儿拍完了
I mean I'm not gonna finish this whole thing.
这就是一团糟
It's a goddamn mess.
你不喜欢你目前为止的成果吗
You don't like the stuff you've got so far?
操 我置身其中太久了
Fuck, I've just been inside it so long,
我都不知道它到底是怎样的了 去他的
I don't know what it is anymore. I mean, fuck it, fuck it!
无论你接下来的片子是什么 哈维
Whatever's up next for you, Harvey,
你能让我来拍吗 是什么都无所谓
Will you let me shoot it? It doesn't matter what it is.
你给我安排活 我保证完成任务
You plug me in, and I will get it in the can.
我得付租金
I need to pay the fucking rent.
跟着我念 凭借这枚戒指
Repeat after me. With this ring,
我向你许诺你再也不会孤身一人
I give you my promise that you shall never walk alone.
凭借这枚戒指 我向你保证
With this ring, I give you my promise
你从此不会独行
that you shall not walk alone.
愿我的心成为你的避难所
May my heart be your shelter
我的臂膀成为你的港湾
and my arms be your home.
愿我的心成为你的避难所 我的臂膀成为你的港湾
May my heart be your shelter and my arms be your home.
我给你我的心 这是我最好的礼物
I give you my heart. I have no greater gift to give.
我给你我的心 这是我最好的礼物
I give you my heart. I have no greater gift to give.
我这一生都将做你的磐石
And I will be your rock all the days of my life.
我这一生都将做你的磐石
And I will be your rock all the days of my life.
现在你们可以交换戒指了
Now, you may exchange rings.
-她真漂亮 -是啊
- She's so beautiful. - Yeah.
还记得她以前是拉拉吗
Remember when she used to play on our team?
我现在宣布你们成为夫妻
I now pronounce you man and wife.
俄♥国♥姑娘们要去哪里
So, where do all the Russian ladies go?
我猜她们会去
I imagine they go wherever you can still
还能卖♥♥逼的自♥由♥国度
fuck for money in the land of the free.
你打算干什么 老大
What you about to do, boss?
不知道 我正好需要休息
Don't know, exactly. I could use a break,
但我又没钱
but it ain't like I'm flush.
我在那股票上赔了个精光
I lost my shirt on that stock thing.
乔会没事吗
Joey gonna be all right?
如果他去坐牢 那我就悠闲了
If he goes upstate, it's country club time.
这孩子得长点教训
The kid's gotta learn.
至于我 我得去把我在工会的工作找回来
As for me, I guess I'm gonna try and get my union job back.
我们都要工作
We all gotta work.
是啊
Yeah.
车不错
Nice ride.
我开着面包车进城
I rolled into the city in a van,
我想我走的时候也应该开一辆
figured I should leave in one too.
-你要去哪 -第一站 巴尔的摩
- Where you headed? - First stop, Baltimore.
我有个表亲 名叫内森
I got a cousin name of Nathan,
住在西边的列克星敦公♥寓♥
lives in the Lexington Terrace apartments on the west side.
他需要我的帮助
He needs my help.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表