剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
So are you.
我是吗
Oh, I am?
-是的 你是 -我是说
- Yeah! You are. - I mean...
你的电影表达的不就是这个吗
Isn't that what your movies are saying?
想想吧
Think about it.
我拍电影是为了我自己
I'm just making my movies for me.
我的电影表达的是我想表达的东西
My movies say what I want 'em to say.
好啊 就这么跟她们说
Okay then. Tell 'em that.
糖糖 这些女人就要
Candy, these women are about to take something
把一个本是关于
that was meant to be a campaign
-物化女性的运动... -嗯
- about the objectification of women... - Mm-hm.
交给罗尼·里根 这样他就能利用女权主义
and hand it to Ronnie Reagan, so he can use feminism
来镇♥压♥言论自♥由♥
to beat down open speech.
陪我去
Just... go with me.
告诉她们你是女人 你拍黄♥片♥
And tell them you're a woman, and you shoot fuck films,
因为它们能表达你想表达的东西
because they say exactly what you wanna say.
让她们告诉你你是错的
Make them tell you you're wrong.
因为你没错
Because you're not wrong.
你不能在这停车
You can't park here.
-我不会久留 -我知道
- I'm not staying. - I know you're not.
你挡住了我的出租车道
That's my cab lane you're blocking.
好了 姑娘们 你们知道我的传呼机号♥码
All right, girls. You got my beeper number.
我就在附近
I'll stay close.
上菜 辣味热狗
Pick up: chili and a hot dog.
有一个订单
We got an order of...
苹果派加上融化的黄奶酪
Apple pie with a slice of melty yellow cheese.
你想要点吗
You want some?
我在减肥
I'm trying to lose a few.
你可以把假发摘了
Well, you could take that rug off.
直接减掉两磅
There's a couple right there.
这不好笑
That's not funny.
-等等 -操♥你♥妈♥
- Wait, that-- -Fuck you.
你不
Hey, don't you, uh...
你现在不该去妓院吗
Don't you gotta be going through the, uh... parlors about now?
现在是高峰时段
It's your-- It's your busy time.
现在没有高峰时段了
There's no busy time anymore.
没几个人来 病毒把人都吓走了
Not as many are coming in with that virus scaring everybody.
来的人都裹得严严实实
Those that do wrap themselves in plastic,
只接受口
just to get their dicks nibbled.
可悲
Pathetic.
还好我结婚了
Glad I'm married.
我也是
Me too.
我跟你说 现在收入来源全靠外出服务
I'll tell ya, the real money now is the outcall.
尤其是派对
Parties especially.
一半的人都不想做
Half the guys don't wanna fuck.
他们只想要姑娘们去跳舞
They just want the girls to dance
或者互相舔逼
or eat each other's pussy.
或者带她们到后面去嗑药
Or maybe take 'em in the back room for a blow,
但他们还是像做了爱一样给她们小费
but they still tip like it's straight fucking.
对姑娘们来说 赚得很轻松
Easy money for the girls.
我只需要出油费以及租车费
All it costs me is gas money and some car rentals.
我记得当性还是性的时候
You know, I remember when sex was sex.
是啊
Yeah.
说到这个
Speaking of which,
鲁迪昨晚来想要操妞
Rudy came in last night for some trim.
他抱怨你没有
And he was crying about you not giving him
-把卖♥♥片的钱分给他 -什么鬼
- no piece of your movies. - What the fuck?
他受伤了
His feelings are hurt.
-分他一点吧 -好
- Throw him a little somethin'. - All right!
保持和平
But keep the peace.
我说了好 天呐
All right, I said! Jesus Christ!
操♥他♥妈♥的 想钱想疯了
Fucking guy. Left, right, and fucking center!
矮子意大利佬
Fucking sawed-off guinea.
-让你身心俱疲 -上菜 两份猪排
- Just wears you down. - Order up. Two pork chops
-加土豆泥 -靠
- with mashed potatoes... - Goddamn.
鸡肉和华夫饼 只有大腿部分
...chicken and waffles, thighs only,
两份煎蛋
two scrambled eggs
-以及松饼 -吃点派吧
- with pancakes. - Have some fucking pie, why don't ya?
好
Fine.
-要用掉你一个假发 -嘿
- It'll cost ya one wig. - Hey!
不准碰
Don't fucking touch that thing.
靠
Shit.
你好 站住
Excuse me. Excuse me!
弗兰奇 快来
Frankie. Come on. Please, please.
快过去
Go. Quick!
-做点什么 -发生了什么
- Okay, do something. - What happened?
他想在被口的同时吃龙虾
He-- He wanted to be fed lobster while getting blown.
你们怎么不叫保安
Why didn't you call security?
你说出事就找你
You said, for trouble to call you!
操
Fuck.
-我叫你报♥警♥的 -什么鬼
- I told you to call 911. - What the fuck?
-我跟你说了 -什么情况
- I told you. - What the fuck is happening?
到底什么情况
What the fuck is happening right now?
操
Fuck.
给他人工呼吸
Do the thing. Do the mouth thing.
没效果
It's not working.
-没有起效 -操
- It's not working! - Fuck!
拿支笔来
Get a pen.
快拿支笔来
Get a fucking pen!
好
Okay. Okay.
-我找不到 -快
- I can't find one an-- - Come on.
你要做什么 什么鬼
What are you do-- What the-- What the fuck?
什么鬼
What the fuck?
别出声
Hush now.
不 都怪你 我跟你说了...
Oh, no. This is your fault. I told you--
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
安保 开门
Security. Open up!
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker!
你在干什么 他们在...
What are you doing? They're breaking--
他是在救他
Hey, he's saving him!
百慕大
Bermuda.
-周末去吗 -是的
- For the fucking weekend? - Yeah.
不不不 有...
No, no, no. No, there's a, um...
周五晚在妈妈剧院
There's an opening at La MaMa
有个首演我想去看
that I wanna see on Friday night.
主要想看一个演员
There's one actor in particular...
他演什么 石头吗
What's he playing? A rock?
或者一个拿着大镰刀和阳♥具♥的死神
Or maybe he's Death himself with a scythe and a dildo.
我想我已经看了
I think I've seen everything
所有外外百老汇的剧了 拜托
that off-off Broadway has to offer. Come on.
-谢谢 -百慕大啊
- Oh, thanks. - Bermuda.
我这周末走不了
I... Oh, I can't go away this weekend.
他比我更好看吗
Is he better looking than me?
他肯定有满头的头发
I bet he's got a full head of hair.
没有
No.
我得给我的电影选角
I gotta cast my movie.
我不懂你为什么要现在就找人
I don't-- I don't get the point of finding everybody now.
你不是打算在你平时工作间隙
You're talking about shooting it piecemeal
零碎拍摄吗
between paying jobs, right?
所以为什么要现在找人呢
So... what's the point in finding everybody now
你反正都要过几个月才会用得上她们
if you're just gonna wait for months to use some of them?
所以根据
So, what? Start with the scenes
先找到的演员来拍 这主意不赖啊
based on which actors I can find first? That's not a bad idea.
不客气 所以这周末去吗
You're welcome. So, we're going this weekend?
谢谢大家今晚前来
...thank you for sharing your time with me tonight.
我想和你们讨论的话题是
The subject I wanna discuss with you,
和平和国♥家♥安♥全♥ 适时且重要
peace and national security, is both timely and important.
适时 因为我做出了一个决定
Timely, because I have reached a decision,
给我们的孩子提供新的希望
which offers a new hope for our children...
咱仨人何时再见面
When shall we three meet again?
顶焦雷
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表