剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
to catalog any such location as a public nuisance.
为了响应州的决策
In response to the state's decision,
科赫市长似乎正在重新考虑
Mayor Koch appears to be reconsidering
艾滋病 州政♥府♥正式批准取缔澡堂 酒吧
他之前的立场
his earlier position,
允许澡堂继续营业
which allowed the bathhouses to remain open,
他在接受《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》是这样说的
telling the New York Times, quote,
-"我们想拯救生命" -见了鬼了
- "We want to save lives." - I'll be goddamned.
州政♥府♥官员说他们会支持
State officials have said they will support
当地执法部门
local enforcement efforts
包括定期检查澡堂
which will involve regular inspections of bathhouses...
保罗的生意做不成了
That's it for Paul.
我应该给他打个电♥话♥ 可怜鬼
I should call him, poor bastard.
我不明白的是 还有谁会去
What I don't get is, who the fuck is still going
那些澡堂
to those bathhouses anyway?
除非你先把自己用玻璃纸包个严严实实
I mean, unless you wrap yourself in cellophane first.
别操心那个了 他们抓了你的人
Well, never mind that. They got your man.
他不是我的人 卡斯特拉诺 他已经被时代抛弃了
He ain't my man. Castellano... He's the past.
汤米·朗格眼放未来
And Tommy Longo's got his eye on the future.
我把我的钱押在了对的人身上
I put my money on the right guys.
跟着我♥干♥ 文森特 我会让你赚翻天
You stick with me, Vincent, I'm gonna make you so much money.
你马子会穿上皮草内♥裤♥的
Your girlfriend will be wearing chinchilla panties.
我现在单身 汤米
I'm single, Tommy.
对哦 我听说了
Oh, yeah. That's right. I heard.
倒也不错 艾比
It's just as well. Abby...
她很漂亮
I mean, she's beautiful.
但天涯何处无芳草
But there's a lot of good-looking broads out there.
我希望你吸取教训了
I hope you learned your lesson.
你就不该那么对待他
You handled her all wrong.
我问你的意见了吗
Did I ask for your advice?
没有 但我还是会给你意见的
No, but I'm gonna give it to you anyway.
你把妓♥女♥当成公主对待
You treat a whore like a princess,
把公主当成妓♥女♥对待
and a princess like a whore.
没错 艾比太聪明了
Yeah. Abby was too smart.
你应该挫一挫她的自负
You shoulda knocked her down a notch or two.
这样才能留住女人
That's how you keep a woman.
-你结过婚吗 汤米 -我像白♥痴♥吗
- You ever been married, Tommy? - Do I look like a moron?
好了
Come on.
走吧
Let's get out of here.
她的胸有这么大 明天是她的生日
She's got cans out to here, and it's her birthday tomorrow.
你要为她做什么特别的事吗
You doing something special for her?
嗯 我要给她一副珍珠项链
Yeah. I'm gonna give her a pearl necklace.
乔瑟夫·德怀尔和特伦特·克兰德尔
Joseph Dwyer and Trent Crandall.
谢谢你们待在一起 为我们省事
Thanks for being together and making this easy on us.
什么情况
What is this?
你们因涉嫌违反1934年证券交易法被捕
You're under arrest for violation of the Securities Act of 1934,
-具体地说是内♥幕♥交易 -搞什么
- specifically insider trading. - What the fuck?
克兰德尔先生 我们一直在监视
Mr. Crandall, we've been surveilling
你堂兄的市场行为
the market activities of your cousin,
他是艾布纳实验室的员工
an employee of Abner Labs.
他一直在做空大量艾布纳股票
He'd been shorting large amounts of Abner stock,
和你以及你的这位朋友一样
as have you and your friend here.
那孩子也干了
The kid too?
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
你可能不知道
You're probably unaware that
你堂兄这周一直在卖♥♥出
your cousin's also been selling it off this week.
看来洛米特拉要被批准了
It seems like Lomitra is going to be approved.
胡扯 那副作用...
Bullshit. What about the side effects--
乔 闭嘴
Joey, shut the fuck up.
我就不该相信你
I should've never trusted you,
不该听你和你那卑鄙堂兄的鬼话
listened to you and your rat-fucking cousin.
乔
Joey?
你什么意思 你想关闭
So, what are you saying? You wanna close down
并没有在传播疾病的场所吗
the places that aren't even spreading the disease?
我就是这个意思
That is exactly what I'm saying.
吉恩 我们并没有资源
Gene, we barely have the resources
关停所有的同志澡堂和暗室
to get padlocks on the doors of all the gay bathhouses and back rooms.
所有困难里都隐含着机遇
In every problem, there is opportunity.
而现在 借此公共卫生紧急状况的名义
And right now, because this is being called a public health emergency,
我们有机会关停
we have the opportunity to throw padlocks
中城的妓院
on the massage parlors in Midtown
我们与其仍有未决诉讼
where we have pending litigation.
不会有不断的上诉过程 因为我们是在应对
No unending process of appeals, because we are addressing
致命传染病的传播
the spread of a deadly communicable disease.
像这样
And like that,
重新发展曼哈顿中心的计划
the plans to redevelop the middle of Manhattan
不可逆转地向前推进了一大步
take a great and irreversible leap forward.
此外 我们还将为处于选举年的市长
Plus, we deliver political cover to the mayor
提供政♥治♥上的掩护
in the middle of an election year.
怎么说
How so?
他将受到原本
He's about to take a raft of shit
支持他的同性恋人群的唾骂
from the gay community that supported him.
澡堂被关停后他们会很生气
They'll be infuriated when the bathhouses close.
但如果他同时关停位于时代广场的异性恋妓院
But less so if he's also simultaneously closing
同志人群的怒气就会缓和
the straight massage parlors in Times Square.
他这么做的话 没有人会说这是恐同行为
He does that, and no-one can say it's homophobic.
这只是出于公共健康的考虑
No, it's a... public health concern only.
-你觉得呢 皮特 -我的看法一如既往
- What say you, Pete? - I'll say what I always say.
这位市长会做正确的事
This mayor's gonna do the right thing.
没问题
You got it.
该死 如果你过去十年都在拍片的话
Oh, hell! The money we could've made on you
我们可以多赚多少钱呀
if you'd been shooting scenes the past ten years!
你太客气了 拉里
Too kind, Larry.
才没有 瞧瞧你 亲爱的
Not at all. Look at you, babe!
先生们 这个安排也太多了吧
Gentlemen, this is one hell of a dance card.
我有两场做♥爱♥加口♥交♥ 一场女同
I mean, I've got two straight fuck-and-sucks, one lesbian,
一场肛♥交♥ 你不是说了没有肛♥交♥的吗
an anal... I mean, you fucking said no anal.
我当时只是想说服你
I was trying to close the deal!
肛♥交♥ 然后双龙 然后...
One anal, and then DP, and then...
在你们用叉子插♥我♥之前
I mean, before you stick a fork in me,
我要被六人轮♥操♥ 每个人都用
a goddamn six-on-one gangbang where every swinging dick
我做打靶练习 你是在逗我吗
uses me for target practice? Are you fucking kidding me?
拜托 亲爱的 这在如今很正常
Come on, honey, that's pretty standard nowadays.
对二十多岁的傻小姑娘来说可能是
For some twenty-something, maybe, with lint in her head.
我只为你们拍两天
You got me for two days.
而这是四天的量
This is four days of fucking.
我们为糖糖·蕾妮的回归付了那么多钱
For the fee we're paying on the return of Candy Renee?
你是认真的吗
Really? Seriously.
我肛♥交♥的时候要戴套
I'm gonna cheat a condom on the anal.
没问题 只要看不见
Cool. As long as we don't see it.
你是个大度的人
You are a good sport.
这是我的工作 达瑞尔
That's my job, Darrell.
有什么事吗
What do you guys want?
根据纽约市政♥府♥的法令
Under the decree of the City of New York,
我们出于对公共健康的考量
we're closing this establishment immediately
要立即关停这个场所
as a public health nuisance.
带好你们的个人物品 现金和任何值钱的东西
Gather your personal items, cash, and any valuables
离开这里
and vacate the premises.
上锁之后 你们不得再次进入
Once padlocked, you won't be permitted to re-enter.
你在耍我吧
You're shitting me.
你太棒了
Oh! Oh, you're amazing!
-操♥我♥ -我已经想操你好几年了
- Oh, fuck me! - I've dreamed about you for years!
你能全部吞下去吗 蕾妮小姐
Can you handle all of this, Miss Renee?
-爽 -很好
- Oh, yeah! - Yes!
我会单独拍插入的镜头 但糖糖
I'm gonna get the inserts separately, but Candy,
如果双管齐下的话 我们就要用宽镜头
we're gonna get it in the wide if you take it in both.
闭嘴 拍就是了
Just shut up and shoot.
她还挺有幽默感 我喜欢
She's got a sense of humor. I love this.
我想我是没追索权了吧
I don't suppose I have any recourse.
你可以在事后和他们打官司
You can fight it in court after the fact,
-但是到那时 -我的所有客人就跑了
- but by then... - Yeah, all my clientele will be gone?
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表