剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
你们干得很棒
You guys are doing great work there.
去你的 弗兰奇
Fuck yourself, Frankie.
该死
Oh, shit.
早知道该先装那个的
I guess we should've packed that first.
没有空间了
No, there's no room really.
-雷吉 你想要吗 -不
- Reg, you want it? - No.
那就留在街上吧
Well, hell. Just leave it on the street for anyone, I guess.
过来抱下
Come here.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah.
原来你不是我有过的最烂的老板
Turns out you weren't the worst boss I ever had.
老板
Boss?
对 我是电影制♥作♥人
Yeah, I'm a filmmaker.
好吧
Right.
靠
Fuck.
-劳斯先生 有空吗 -雷吉
- Mr. Rouse, you got a minute? - Reg!
我为你骄傲 宝贝
I'm so proud of you, baby girl.
-听着 我懂的 -我好怕
- Look... I get it. - I'm scared!
你是她爸爸 她经历了一些事
You're her father. She's been through a few things,
这肯定不容易
and this can't be easy.
一些事
What, a few things?
不管在你的过去和她的过去发生了什么
Whatever happened in your past and hers,
说过的话 做过的事
whatever's already been said and done,
就随它去吧
just... let it be.
不要谈起 不要说起
Don't talk about it, don't pick it up,
不要回顾 不要追忆
don't look at it, don't pick off no scabs,
就随它去吧
just let it be.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
你能吗
Could you?
这些年来我一直以为
All these years I thought that...
我以为她死了
I thought she might be dead.
现在我知道世界只是
And now I know the world was just...
把她当做妓♥女♥使用
using her as a... whore.
占她
Taking advantage.
以及我的
Of her.
便宜
Of me.
我在时代广场待了很久
I've-- I've been in Times Square a long time.
我认识很多妓♥女♥
I've known a lot of whores.
有的其实人很好
Some are actually decent people.
谢了 雷吉
Thanks, Reg.
我去
Shit.
-我该离开纽约了 -玛格丽特
- My time in New York is done. - Margaret?
-准备好了吗 -嗯
- You ready? - Yeah.
谢谢各位
Thanks, guys.
再见
See ya.
她回家了真好
Man, that's great. She's going home.
怎么
What?
你傻子吗
What, you stupid?
他们永远回不了家
They can never go home.
第三季 第四集
-该死 -应该是A调
- Oh, shit, I-- - It goes to the A there.
对 A调 好的
Oh, yeah. The A. Okay, um...
-这样 -在同一个变调夹上
- This? - All on the same fret.
这里
Right here.
洛瑞 出租车来了 我们该走了
Lori, taxi's here. We gotta go.
-好 -快
- Okay. - Come on.
抱歉 我得走了
Sorry, I guess I gotta go.
我学得怎么样
So, how am I doing?
越辣越好了
You're getting there.
酷 谢谢
Cool, thanks.
我要把它带去纽约
Yeah, I'm gonna take it with me to New York,
这样在那边也能练习了
so I can practice there.
然后 我只想能练到
You know, and then I-- I just wanna get to a point
能边弹边唱的水平
where I can play along with you while I sing.
好 等你回来
Cool. See you when you get back.
好的 谢谢 拜
Cool. Thanks. Bye.
洛瑞 快
Lori, come on!
外套 钱包 背包 快
Jacket, purse, bag, let's go!
-快点 -知道了 真是的
- Come on. - Okay. Jesus fucking...
快
Let's go.
弗兰奇 你不觉得可以把我们卖♥♥片赚的钱
Frankie, don't it seem a little bit reasonable to you
分一些给鲁迪吗
to give Rudy just a taste of the movie thing,
毕竟我们一直
seein' as we've been taking a taste
有分放映机赚的钱
of the peeps the whole time?
他知道我们有瞒♥报♥收入
Look, he expects the skim.
只要不拿太多 就没事
As long as we don't take too much, we're good.
但他不喜欢我们私下卖♥♥片
But he's pissed about the movies.
为什么不分他一点
Why not give him just a small piece?
要是他不总是叨叨个不停的话
Well, if he stops bitchin' about it all the time,
-也许我会的 -拜托 弗兰奇
- maybe I will. - Come on, Frankie.
就给他一点 我就不用紧张兮兮的了
Just a taste, so I don't have to stress.
行 久一点 为了你
All right. A taste. For you.
给
Here you go.
还有什么要给鲁迪的吗
Anything else for Rudy?
你懂的 你卖♥♥片赚的钱
You know, from your movies?
什么 他还在抱怨吗
What, he's still bitching about that?
-一天24小时 -如果他还在抱怨
- Twenty-four hours a day. - Well, if he's still bitching about it,
那他就去死吧
then fuck him.
该死 我忘了带上吉他了
Oh, shit, I forgot to bring my guitar!
洛瑞 别管了 他们刚播报了我们的航♥班♥ 快
Lori, let go. They just called our flight! Come on!
美国航♥空♥ 航♥班♥27...
American Airlines flight 27...
塞西尔
Cecil!
皮特
Petey?
单独
Alone?
我看了
A hundred years
-一百年 -该你了
- have I watched. - Do your thing.
-照那棵树 -每个在这条路上
- Your flashlight on the tree. - Every living creature
漫步的生物
who wanders this way
都在哀叹它们的孤独
bemoans their lonely existence.
而我却在一旁见证
And yet, I stand witness.
证明它们并不孤独
Proof they are not alone.
谁
Who...
-我做错了吗 -更
- Am I doing it wrong? - ...is...
-是的 -孤独
- Yes! - ...lonelier?
-我太惨了 -前灯之下的一只鹿
- Woe is me. - It's a deer in the headlights.
-我懂 -嘘
- I get it. - Shh.
被亲人抛弃
Abandoned by kin.
闭嘴
Shut up.
被...攻击
Assaulted by the very...
我需要休息一段时间
I need some time off.
没问题 什么时候
No problem. When?
暂时还不知道
Don't exactly know yet.
想好了告诉我
Let me know when you do.
是去趟华盛顿参加那些色情片听证会
It's to go down to Washington for those porn hearings.
我要去作证
I'm gonna testify.
他们在找之前做过妓♥女♥
They're looking for ex-hookers
和演过色情片的人讲述自己的故事
and porn people to tell their stories, and...
我是个有故事的人 不是吗
shit, I got a story, don't I?
我都没有问 为什么告诉我
I didn't even ask. Why tell me?
因为你应该跟我一起去
'Cause you should come with me.
别说了
Stop.
你是这个运动的发起人之一
You were one of the people who started the movement.
现在真的要搞起来了 你却退出了
Now something's really happenin' and you're not with us.
-我们的目标一致 -并不是
- We want the same things! - Not really.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
我怎么能这么说 你怎么能这么说
How can I say that? How can you?
你准备参加
You-- You're about to take
一场理应是
something that was supposed to be
关于意识觉醒的运动
a campaign about awareness and consciousness-raising
然后交给里根 米斯和...
and-- and hand it over to Reagan, and Meese, and...
菲利斯·施拉夫利
Phyllis Schlafly.
你被极端分子利用了
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表