剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
Now it's not about marching around,
带着斯卡斯代尔的家庭主妇们沿着堕落街参观
leading housewives from Scarsdale around the Deuce for show-me tours.
现在她们带来了改变
Now, they're changing shit.
怎么改变 通过污蔑第一修正案吗
How? By trashing the First Amendment?
第一修正案跟黄♥片♥没关系 艾比
The First Amendment isn't about fuck movies, Abby.
说的是更重要的事 创意什么的
It's about important things. Ideas and shit.
要是黄♥片♥的问题里用不上这法案
If you don't use it for the fuck films,
那在创意的问题上也用不上
it's not gonna be there for the ideas.
问题在于...
The problem with these--
你们接着逼逼吧
You bitches do go on.
抱歉 亲爱的
Shit. Sorry, babe.
你还好吗 夏伊
How you doin', Shay?
干得漂亮
Good job, you guys!
做得很好 我有跟你说你做得很好吗
Hey, you did good. Didn't I tell ya you'd do good?
拿着 别给你妈妈看
You take that. Don't show your mother.
-说谢谢 帕特里克 -谢谢
- Say thank you, Patrick. - Thank you.
那个人扇你的时候疼吗
It hurt when the guy slapped ya?
太傻了
So stupid.
这傻子做什么了 什么都没做
What this jadrool do? Nothin', huh?
受洗引领人 你居然选他不选我
That's who you choose for a sponsor over me?
你说什么呢 我帮他起了名字
What are you talkin' about? Helped him pick his name.
教他如何祈祷 对不对 小帕特里克
Helped him say his prayers, didn't I, Paddy-o?
-没有 -什么
- No. - What?
你的表现还是很好
Well, you did good anyway.
你的爷爷以你为荣
You made your grandpa very proud.
爸爸 我想跟你说件事
Hey, Dad. I've been meaning to talk to you.
我有个同事要办单身派对
I got this bachelor party coming up, guy from work.
我们准备在米尔福德租间套房♥
We're gonna rent a suite at the Milford.
我想带些女孩过去
I wanted to get some girls up there.
就跳跳舞什么的
You know, just to dance and shit.
我想 我想可以从妓院找
I thought, uh -- I thought maybe from the parlor.
听上去很麻烦
Sounds like a pain in my ass.
要花不少钱
Won't be cheap.
再说吧
We'll talk.
鲍比 该走了
Bobby. Bob -- we going?
弗兰 尼基叔叔说我们得坐你的车
Frannie, Uncle Nicky says we gotta go in your car.
她要逼疯我了
Ah, she's driving me frickin' nuts.
好的 妈妈
Okay, Mama.
好吧 乔伊 你跟着我走
All right. Joey, you're coming with me.
你不打算挣这钱了吗
But you're putting money away?
算是吧
Kinda.
我要告诉你这个 你知道该不该听
Look, I can say this to you. You know how to hear it.
这东西不会长久的
This thing doesn't last forever.
对任何人都不会 对你也不会
Not for anyone. Not for you.
以你现在的名声
With the reputation you're getting now.
因为我不愿意把玉米棒塞进屁♥股♥而得到的名声吗
Reputation because I didn't want a corn cob shoved up my ass?
不只是那个 拜托
It's not just that. Come on.
你怎么就不给我接点正经的片子呢
Why don't you try sending me out for some actual legit work?
你知道我可以拍点别的
I can do other stuff, you know.
我没他们的联♥系♥方式
I don't have those contacts.
打几个电♥话♥啊 这里可是好莱坞
Make some calls. This is Hollywood, right?
你可是在好莱坞的山那头
You're on the other side of the hill from Hollywood,
提醒你一下
in case you didn't notice.
你想拍正规电影 就得找正规经纪人
You want straight film work, you need a straight agent.
我不会骗你我是谁或者我能给你什么
I'm not gonna lie to you about who I am or what I bring.
我以为你跟我是同一战线的
I thought you were on my side.
我是跟你同一战线的
I am on your side.
所以我希望你走进去
Which is why I want you to go in there
答应一切要求
and say yes to everything.
这可是活力
This is Vibrance.
特拉奇·洛兹去年跟他们拍了十几部作品
Traci Lords did like a dozen titles with them last year.
这 个洛瑞·麦迪逊的精选集
The whole "Best of Lori Madison" Thing...
没有这片可就成不了
doesn't happen without this.
这是你的机会 去把这部肖恩·霍华德的片拍完吧
It's your shot. So, go finish this Sean Howard movie,
要好好拍
and finish strong.
你们的美黑间已经准备好了
Your tanning booths are ready.
我先去下洗手间
I gotta hit the ladies' room first.
弗兰 你得翻动一下 不然要煮干了
Gotta turn it, Frannie. Otherwise, it's gonna be dry.
好的 妈妈
Okay, Mama.
希望你准备得够多 这些人是一群饿死鬼
I hope you have enough. These people are morta de fams.
丽塔 你怎么现在就在清理了
Rita, what are you cleaning up for? Come on.
借过一下 通心粉来了
Here comes the ziti. Pardon me.
所以你对这工作还是满意的吧
So, you're happy though. On the job?
-是啊 我喜欢 -那就好
- Yeah, I love it. - Good.
你也知道 在交易大厅
Yeah, you know, the trading floor,
你得有点手腕才能有一席之地
you need elbows so I fit right in.
那些人 有的上过大学
Some of the other guys, they went to college--
怎么说呢 他们很聪明 但没有街头智慧
I don't know, they're smart, but not street smart.
这是我的优势
Gives me an edge.
-挺好的 -是啊
- Well, good. Good. - Yeah.
-你是鲍比吧 -你好吗 很高兴见到你
- Hey, Bob, right? - How are you? Nice to see you.
那么 你想过投资吗
So...think you might want to invest?
如果我能透露点内部消息的话
I mean, if I get like a tip.
不了 你的弗兰奇叔叔是赌徒 我不是
No. Your Uncle Frankie is a gambler. Not me.
如果你懂我的意思的话 就不是在赌博了
Well, it wouldn't really be a gamble if you catch my drift.
我再拿一份
I'll get another one.
一派胡言
So full of shit.
我 我都没有油嘴滑舌
I--I wasn't even being a smart ass.
-我很务实的 -还是胡说
- I was very practically minded. - Still a pisser.
听听这个
Listen to this one though.
-艾比不来了吗 -天啊 弗兰奇
- So, no Abby? - CHRIS Frankie!
-她有点事 -我孩子们的母亲
- She had a thing. - Mother of my children.
是啊
That's right.
我最珍视的人
Apple of my eye.
我爸被这女的迷得神魂颠倒
My dad's all over this fucking broad.
亲爱的 你是这里最可人的东西了
You're the sweetest thing in the room, baby.
-我曾经 -你在逗我吗
- There was a time... - You gotta be kidding me.
-我马上回来 -你说爱德华兹女士吗
- I'll be right back. - You mean Ms. Edwards?
-她是我进阶综合评估课的老师 -泰西
- She's my CCE teacher. - Tessie.
-真丢人 -我们是在派对上
- Disgrace. - We're at a party.
-又不是 又不是在守夜 -难以置信
- It's not -- It's not a wake. - I can't believe you.
这个臭小子在跟你说什么
What's this gagootz telling you now, huh?
他满嘴瞎话
He's so freaking full of shit, this one.
别信他的话
Don't believe a word he says.
-他这人不老实 -行吧
- He's so crooked, you know... - All right.
你得把他扭送进坟墓
You have to screw him into the grave.
听爹地的话 过来
You listen to Daddy, but come here,
我跟你说点事
let me tell you something.
你快走吧
You know, 86 for you.
我开玩笑呢 开玩笑的
I'm only fooling. I'm fooling.
你知道我把他当儿子一样疼爱
You know I love my sonny boy, you know that.
你们俩看上去很般配
Yeah, you're looking good together, you two.
要我帮你拿点肉丸吗
You want me to get you some meatballs?
这次别搞砸了好吗
Just try not to fuck it up this time, huh?
我拿了千层面
I got lasagna.
你要去哪呢 宝贝
Hey, where you goin', sugar cake?
我们得走了 要去接孩子
Hey. We gotta book. Kids.
我喜欢你的包
I love your purse.
是路易威登的
Louis Vuitton.
我知道
I know.
有话跟你说
Hey. Talk to you a minute.
-过来 -好
- Come here. - Yeah, sure.
别说太久了
Don't be long.
孩子们还好吗
So how are the kids?
过来
Come here.
怎么了
What?
你跟鲁迪怎么了
What's up with you and Rudy? Huh?
你拍的片子 迪伯纳多
This whole video thing or whatever. DiBernardo?
-你说什么 没什么 -没什么
- What? Nothing? - "Nothing"?
弗兰奇 他不开心了
He's not happy, Frankie.
去他的鲁迪 去他的皮普洛
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表