剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
战后黑泽明可是受人唾弃的
And, you know, after the war Kurosawa had spit and chewing gum.
嗯
Yeah.
想去吃点东西吗
Wanna grab a bite?
不了 我去不了 得为明天的CES展览会
No, I can't. I gotta, um, cut the floor teaser...
剪辑预告
...for the CES tomorrow,
得早点回去
so I gotta be fresh.
谢谢你带我出来看这部电影
Thank you for getting me out to see this film.
非常棒的作品
It's really- - It's wonderful work.
明天见了
And I will see you tomorrow!
好
Yeah, sure.
好了
All right.
CES到底是什么
So, what exactly is CES?
拉斯维加斯的消费类电子产品展览会
Consumer Electronics Show in Vegas.
全国各地的零售商
Retailers come from all over the country
都来看新科技
to see the new technology.
就是卖♥♥电视 音响
You know, the guys that sell the televisions and stereos...
录像机和相机的人
video cassette players and cameras.
没错 那就是我们现在住的地方
Exactly. That's where we live now,
每个人的客厅里
in everyone's living room.
CES展览会是我们行业
And CES is a perfect opportunity for our industry
借此东风的绝佳机会
to piggyback on that fact.
电子产品的人会在一楼
The electronics people are gonna be on the first floor.
我们则会在二楼 相信我
We'll be up on the second floor, and, believe me,
搭扶梯上来的人绝对挤爆了
the bottle neck is gonna be on that up escalator.
我要做什么 拉里
What do I have to do, Larry?
到场就行
Just appear.
签名 和你的影迷合照
Sign slicks, take photographs with your fans,
参加派对 抛头露面
go to parties. Be seen.
好吧
Okay.
我们会宣布出洛瑞·麦迪逊精选集
We're gonna announce a Best of Lori Madison
来满足那些等待已久的男人
to satisfy all the guys who've been waiting.
等你从拉斯维加斯回来后
And when you get back from Vegas,
我们会拍摄一些新场景
we're gonna shoot a bunch of new scenes.
-什么场景 -不重要
- Scenes for what? - Doesn't matter.
我们只是需要作品来填充流水线
We just need product to fill the pipeline.
你看起来很不错
You look good.
晒黑了 很精神
Tan. Rested.
你愿意加入吗
You in?
-从不拒绝 -很好
- Always. - Excellent.
-到时见了 -很好
- I'll see you out there. - Stoked.
先生们 签名吗
Gentlemen. Sign on?
联名谴责《纽约邮报》
Hey. Sign on to condemn the New York Post.
各位 签名谴责《纽约邮报》吧
Guys. Sign on to condemn the New York Post.
他们对于艾滋那篇报道太恶劣了
Please, their AIDS coverage is so bad...
亚历克斯 恩里克呢
Hey, Alex. Where's Enrico?
谢了
Thanks.
恩里克
Enrico.
保罗
Hey, Paul.
今天有生意吗
Any action today?
-节日前的平静 -嗯
- Pre-holiday lull. - Yeah.
我想新年前夜那晚生意会很火爆
I expect we'll pick up big on New Year's Eve.
外面只有一本宣传册
There's only one pamphlet out there.
我们不是有一大叠吗
We had a whole stack of these.
那本是我的
That's mine.
其它的都被偷了
The rest were stolen.
为什么会有人偷
Why would somebody do that?
我收到过投诉
I've had complaints.
男人来这里不是为了听人说教的
Guys don't come here to get lectured.
我们得做好预防措施
We gotta stay out in front of this thing.
没人能确定这是怎么回事
Look, nobody's certain about anything yet,
但还是有些常识性知识
but there's still some common sense stuff.
人们该知道 我们的安全套充足吗
People ought to know. We good on condoms?
到处都放了装套子的篮子 但存货不多了
We got the baskets all over, but we're running low.
好 我找时间去趟性恋健康危机组织
All right. I'll run by GMHC some time.
再拿些宣传册
Pick up more pamphlets.
乖一点
Be good.
-再见 保罗 -嗯
- See ya, Paul. - All right.
联名谴责《纽约邮报》
Hey. Sign on to condemn the New York Post.
联名谴责《纽约邮报》
Hey. Sign on to condemn the New York Post.
-他们的艾滋报道很过分 -不了 谢谢
- Their AIDS coverage is so bad. - No, thank you.
有烟吗
Got a smoke?
先生 签个名谴责...
Hey, man. Sign on to condemn...
是内嵌式滤嘴的 你不介意就行
Long as you don't mind these P-funks.
对我来说都一样
It's all OPs for me.
照顾好自己 马可斯
You take care of yourself, Marcus.
你也是 保罗
You too, Paul.
好爽
Oh, that feels so good...
还要多久
How much longer?
喂 别看镜头啊
Wha- - Hey, hey, hey! Don't look down the tube.
就想知道你还要我
I'm just wondering how long you want me
舔多久 我脖子都疼了
to keep at it? My neck hurts.
他应该跪在床尾的地上
He should get on his knees at the foot of the bed.
-那样比较舒服 -什么
- It's more comfortable. - What?
就该这样
That's how it's done.
好吧好吧 听着
All right, all right. Look- - Just...
再多舔一会
give her a little bit more tongue.
然后很快就进行第二种体♥位♥了 好吗
Then we'll move to Position Two real soon, all right?
第二种体♥位♥是什么
What's Position Two?
梅丽莎会吸你的屌♥
Melissa's gonna suck your cock.
然后你操她前面的洞 再把她翻过去
Then you give it to her regular, then you flip her over,
操她菊花 然后拔♥出♥来♥射
Greek her. Pull out and let go.
等等 射在哪里 脸上吗
Wait-where? Facial?
不 就射在你屁♥股♥上 不搞那么花哨
Nah, just on your ass. Nothin' fancy.
好
Okay.
宝贝 爽
Mmm... Oh baby... Yeah.
拍到了吗 爱琳
You getting that, Irene?
你觉得这对我太复杂吗
You think it's too complex for me?
挺好 梅丽莎
Alright that's good. Now, Melissa,
你要稍微跟他说几句话
just talk to him a little bit.
就像在祈祷一样
You know, like, uh, like you're prayin'.
好的
Okay.
天堂的父 请原谅我的罪恶...
Oh, Father who is in heaven, forgive me for my sins...
什么 不 不 不
What? No, no, no, no, no.
像是 "天呐 天呐 不要 天呐
Like uh, you know- - "God. God. Please, oh, God.
好爽 天呐"那种
Fuck. God."
抱歉了 背教者
Oops, sorry. Lapsed Catholic.
-天呐 -对了
- Oh God. - Yeah.
-天呐 -对 对 就这样
- Oh, God. - Yeah, yeah. That's it.
天呐 真爽
Oh, God. Yeah, that feels good.
天呐 爽 爽死了
Oh, God. Yeah. Oh yeah, God.
继续舔 猛♥男♥
Keep licking, motherfucker.
真♥他♥妈♥爽
Oh fuck yeah, God.
爽
Yeah.
这个不能播
We can't show that.
为什么 这一场很不错
Why? That scene's nice.
不行 这是会场展位的预告片
No, it's the teaser for the booth on the convention floor.
谁都能进来
Anybody can walk in.
好吧 那...
Okay, so, um...
对 就用那段
Yeah, that there. Use that.
-这段 -用这段
- That? - Mm- hm. Use that.
他为什么要吻她
Why is he kissing her?
他们在做♥爱♥ 哈维
They're making love, Harvey.
好恶心
That's disgusting.
开玩笑的 但也是真话 不会有人想看这个的
I'm kidding. But not really. People don't want to see that.
这些演员 他们都是真正的情侣
These actors, they were a real couple.
他们是真的爱慕对方
They were really hot for each other.
所以我就告诉他们在卧室是什么样就怎么做
So I just told them do what you do in the bedroom,
然后我就拍了下来
and I shot it.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我觉得这比
I mean it's better than that scene
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表