剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
你让那对男女
where you had the guy and the girl, uh,
面对面
facing each other,
他的屌♥在她体内
and his schlontz is inside of her,
然后他们一动不动那一场要好
and they're not moving.
-个人意见 -你喜欢那个吗
- The was my personal- - - You like that?
-嗯 -那是密宗性♥爱♥
- Yeah. Mm- hmm. - That's tantric sex.
那不算性♥爱♥ 好吗 那是雕像
Well, that's not sex. Right? That's statues.
那不算性♥爱♥ 那我怎么不把那段密宗性♥爱♥
That's not sex? Why don't I cut the tantric
剪辑到预告片里去
into the floor teaser?
如果那都不能让我们的顾客下楼
If that doesn't send our customers downstairs
去买♥♥音箱 我就不知道还有什么可以了
to price stereo speakers, I don't know what the hell will.
我们什么时候再来拍
When are we back in?
或许下周吧
Maybe next week.
我不想让你过度曝光
I don't wanna overexpose you.
弗兰奇 我拍黄色影片已经四年了
Frankie, I've been doing skin flicks for four years now.
我觉得现在观众都已经认识我了
I think people know me by now.
所以我们才要你戴假发
Why we used the wig.
有些人开始厌倦艳星了
Some people are starting to get sick of porn stars.
观众觉得女主是业余的话
We sell our stuff better
影片卖♥♥得更好
when people see the actress as an amateur.
业余的 我不喜欢这个称号♥
Amateur? I kinda resent that.
别在意 不要往心里去 梅丽莎
Forget about it. Don't take it personally, Melissa.
你在我心里永远都是专业的
You'll always be a pro in my book.
谢谢你 弗兰奇
Thank you, Frankie.
干得不错 先生
Good work, sir.
拍完后 摄影机和灯
After we wrap up I'll take care of
交给我 好吗
the camera and the lights, okay?
-什么意思 -我要借
- What do you mean? - I mean, I'm gonna borrow 'em.
-借去干什么 -不关你事
- For what? - None of your business.
祝你玩得尽兴
Well, have fun.
你在盯梢吗
You watching?
盯谁呢
Which ones?
街角那些人
The guys near the corner?
说"黑人"没事的 吉恩
It's okay to say "Black guys", Gene.
这有助于我搞清楚你说的是谁
It helps me to know who you're looking at.
搞什么呢
What the hell?
救命 救命
Help! Help!
你被捕了
You're under arrest!
来抓我们啊 死胖子
Catch us, fatty!
那是个小偷团伙
So that's a wolf pack.
这不是我安排的
Now, I didn't stage this.
我是随便找了个时间带你来这的
I brought you over here at a random time.
我们才在这停了十分钟吧
We've been parked here, what, ten minutes?
这只能说明这事在这有多频繁
That's about how often that goes down.
所以 这不是好事
So, this is, um, not a good thing.
你说要我们按兵不动
You told me you needed us to hold the line
等着
and wait for the real estate to turn.
我们不会按兵不动
We're not holding the line.
你需要什么
What do you need?
想获胜 我需要杰克·梅波
To win, I need Jack Maple.
杰克·梅波是谁
What's a Jack Maple?
一个交♥警♥
Transit cop.
交♥警♥
Transit cop?
如果你和你市里的人可以给他弄到资源
If you and your people downtown can get him the resources,
他就能让这些现象消失
he can make shit like this go away.
那我们去找杰克·梅波
Go see Jack Maple then.
三万块给乔治的产品
Thirty G.'s goes to George for his product.
我一万五
Fifteen to me.
你一万五
Fifteen to you.
他给了我们双倍
He doubled our money.
你一定是在产品里加了很多杂物
You musta stepped on the product pretty hard.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道你把东西卖♥♥给谁了
Now, I know the guys you're sellin' to.
他们并不是什么天才 但是...
They ain't exactly geniuses, but...
他们一无所知
They don't know shit from apple butter.
别太担心了
Don't worry so much.
好吧 鲁迪想找你谈谈
All right. Rudy wants to talk.
他说是公事
Business, he says.
再提醒一下你 这...
Just to remind you again, this...
我知道 我知道
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. I know.
我们的这个协议 不外传
This arrangement we have, it's between you and me.
很好
Very good.
那人说 怎么 你觉得我傻吗
And the guy says, what, do you think I'm a fucking idiot?
我不会给你钱的 你会把钱都赌光的
I'm not giving you any money, you're gonna gamble it all away.
那人说 不 我有上桌钱
The guy says, uh, well, no I- - I have table money.
什么是上桌钱
What's table money?
就是你在赌场时
Well, when you're at a casino,
-会把钱放在... -我想买♥♥个这个
- you leave the money... - Hey, I kinda want one of these.
算了
Y- - You know- - fuck it.
你很上镜
The camera loves you.
是吗 别人也这么说
Oh, yeah? So I've been told.
你自己看看
Take a look for yourself.
无比清晰的画质
Crystal-clear visuals.
松下 多功能一体摄像机
Panasonic, all-in-one camcorder,
只要一千五百美元
only fifteen hundred dollars.
如果你想剪辑你的自♥制♥影片
If you want to edit your home movies,
我也可以帮你买♥♥到那个系统
I can hook you up with that system, too.
不 不用了 谢谢 我们只是
No, no. That's all right. Thank you. We're ju--
我们是来 我们是来买♥♥新洁牙器的
We're here-- We're just here looking for a new Water Pik.
该死的便携式摄像机
God damn camcorders.
-哈维 -臭吸血鬼
- Harvey... - Sucking our blood.
当所有张三李四王五赵六
You know, when every Bob, Carol, Ted and Alice
认为自己能在家拍色情片时 我们就完了
thinks they can make a porn at home, we're done.
哈维 还记得他们说电视会终结电影吗
Hey, Harvey, remember they said TV was gonna kill the movies?
电影时代没有结束
Movies didn't die.
业余者做不到我们做的
Amateurs can't hit what we hit.
所以大家才需要色情片
That's why everyone wants porn in the first place.
我欣赏你的乐观
I admire your optimism.
哈维 爱你
Hey, Harvey! Love ya!
对 哈维 我是个乐观主义者
Yeah, Harvey. I'm an optimist.
欢迎来到成人展
Welcome to the Adult Consumer Electr--
好吧 你吧
All right. Um, you.
天哪 我在后面睡着了
Jesus. I fell asleep back there.
本来只想躺一会
Laid down for a minute, boom.
你还好吗 鲍比
You feeling okay, Bobby?
不知道 摸摸我脑袋
I dunno. Feel my head.
有点烫 对吧
Little warm, right?
我感觉没事
You feel okay to me.
有点黏黏的 等等
Clammy, then. Hold up.
看见了吗
See that thing?
就在那 是不是有点东西
Right back there? Is that somethin' or nothin'?
该死 老大 我说不好
Shoot, boss, I don't know.
你有个医生 对吧
You got a doctor out your way, right?
我不想去找他 我老婆也在他那看病
I don't want to go to him. My wife sees him, too.
我只是
I just, uh...
想确定
wanna make sure.
我最近性生活
I been active, like...
有点多 就最近 你懂的
a little bit. Recently, you know.
-终于有张熟面孔了 -你好 糖糖
- Hey, there's a familiar face. - Hey, Candy. Hi.
一切都很熟悉 这身线
Familiar everything. I recognize those curves.
你还在纽约吗
So you're still in New York?
对 没离开过 洛杉矶怎么样
Yeah, that's me. How's L.A.?
很暖和 挺友善的
It's warm. Friendly.
你气色不错 姑娘
You look good, girl.
你也是
So do you.
那就好 挺住了
Okay. Hang in there.
牛仔姑娘
-你们好 -洛瑞 拍个照吧
- Hi. - Lori! Picture?
没问题
Yeah, sure.
克里斯蒂娜 快进来
Christina, come on. Get in here!
赶紧的
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表