剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
There we go.
就这儿
Right there.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay. Ready.
这儿有厕所吗
Is there-- Is there a bathroom?
有 从那道门出去左拐
Yes, sir. That door back there to the left.
谢谢你 先生
Thanks, sir.
我来 没事 我来
Oh, I got it, I got it. It's okay, baby. I got it.
托德
Tod.
你需要点什么吗
Can I-- Can I get you something?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
他们很好
They're nice.
是啊
I know.
他们很关心你
And they really care about you.
-我要睡一会儿 -好
- I might take a nap. - Sure.
我们就在这儿
We'll be right here.
批准唐娜举♥行♥听证会
...for granting Donna this hearing.
这是艾比·帕克
This is Abby Parker.
我们是多年的朋友
She's been a friend of mine for a long time.
帕克女士 我想谢谢你今天过来
Mrs. Parker, I wanna thank you for taking the time
为皮克特小姐作证
to testify on Miss Pickett's behalf today.
我很荣幸
It's my pleasure.
你认识皮克特小姐多久了
How long have you known Miss Pickett?
快15年了
Uh... Almost... 15 years?
你怎么认识她的
And how do you know her?
我们在我工作的酒吧相识
We met at a bar where I worked.
但当时她并没有收钱
But this wasn't in a professional capacity?
是的 她是顾客 不过
No, she was a customer. But, um...
我们在皮克特小姐生活里的一段困难时期变得亲密
we got close at a difficult time in Miss Pickett's life.
我们知道她被多次逮捕
We understand she had a number of arrests...
因为游荡和拉客
for... loitering and solicitation.
唐娜以前是妓♥女♥
Donna was a prostitute.
她每晚都会站街 持续了很多年
She stood on the street every night for years,
她为了钱和陌生男人做♥爱♥
she had sex with men for money who did not know her,
为不尊重她的男人赚钱
and made money for men who did not respect her.
是的 她被警♥察♥抓过多次
And yes, she was picked up by the police many times.
但她也考取了普通同等学历证书
But she also earned her GED...
去上了夜校
and went to night school,
在一家零售店里卖♥♥衣服
and got a job in retail selling clothes.
我最初见到她时 她手里拿着一本书
When I first met her, she had a book in her hand:
《双城记》
A Tale of Two Cities.
让我意识到人总能给你惊喜
It made me realize that people are surprising.
你所在做的事
And what you do...
不一定就代表你是谁
isn't necessarily who you are.
你现在在做什么 帕克女士
And what do you do now? Mrs. Parker?
我还是在经营同一家酒吧
I-- I still, um, manage that same bar.
好的 谢谢你的时间
Okay. Thank you for your time.
下一位 艾莉森·米尔斯
Next, Allison Mills.
嗯 我想提前谢谢你们...
Yes, and I wanna thank you in advance--
-听话哦 -知道了
- All right, baby, be good. - All right.
很酷啊
These are cool.
想着你也许需要
Thought you might need 'em.
妓院怎么样
How's the parlor?
只能暂停外出服务
Had to put the call-girl thing on hold for a bit.
作为结果 一群员工表示抗♥议♥
I got a full-blown workers' revolt on my hands as a result,
但其他都很好
but otherwise, things are great.
你想低调一段时间吗
You wanna lay low for a while?
不用了 直接开始
Nah, I'm good, man. Let's hit it.
那家剧院是你的
And you own the theater?
我有一家剧院
Well, I own a theater...
但托德在各处都有演出
but Tod gets booked everywhere.
他很有才华 如果你看过他的表演
He's incredibly talented. If you saw him on stage...
你会大吃一惊的
well, you'd be blown away.
就在过去几年里 他演过
Just the past few years he's done...
马梅 克里斯托弗·迪朗 马丁·谢尔曼等人的剧
Mamet, Christopher Durang, Martin Sherman...
真好
That's great.
他刚完成了《上城将军》的
He also just finished a six-week run
六周巡演
on Uptown General.
-《上城将军》 -是的
- Uptown General? - Mm-hm.
真希望他能告诉我们 你能相信吗
Well, I wish he'd told us. Can you believe that?
那电影呢
What about movies?
乔
Jon.
我听说他演了一些电影
I hear that he made some movies.
是的
He did.
很有创新
They were groundbreaking.
而且很重要
And important.
和其他男人在沙滩上做♥爱♥ 这叫重要
Having... sex on the beach with other men. That's important?
能别这样吗
Can we not do this?
拜托
Please.
我在酒店等你
I'll, uh, I'll meet you back at the hotel.
这对他来说不容易
It's hard for him.
他爱托德 他只是...
He loves Tod, he just...
他不理解
He just doesn't understand.
我懂
I know.
我们都为托德感到骄傲
We are both very proud of Tod.
我们很开心他有你
And we're happy that he has you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道你的生意
So, I know all about your businesses.
你跟我说说你和托德都是怎么找乐子的吧
Why don't you tell me what you and Tod do for fun?
好
Okay.
我们喜欢去跳舞
We love to go dancing.
亚当 你现在要这钱做什么
So, Adam, what do you need this money for now?
我要创业
I'm starting a business.
人们很快就会为这疯狂
People are gonna go crazy over these pretty soon,
如果我能有自己的八色熨烫机和烘干机
and if I can get my own eight-color press and a dryer,
我的衣服会别人的更好看
mine'll look way better.
你准备在哪放你的烘干机和...
So, where are you gonna keep your dryer and your...
-八色熨烫机 -熨烫机
- eight... color press? - Color press.
我认识一个人 他有个车♥库♥
I know a guy, he's got a garage.
他说可以两百租给我
He said I can rent half of it, 200 a month.
我只需要一千起家
So, I'll just need a thousand to get me up and running.
你要卖♥♥多少件
So, how many of these you gotta--
才能还上这个钱
you gotta sell to pay that back?
人们卖♥♥衣服能赚很多钱
People, they make tons of cash sellin' shirts.
我知道 我只想确保
No, I'm sure they do. I just wanna make sure
你不会浪费掉一千块
you're not gonna throw away a thousand dollars.
谢谢 谢谢你相信我
Thanks, you know, thanks for believing in me.
我认为你该做的是
What I think you need to do...
制定一个商业计划
is make a real business plan.
计算你的盈亏平衡点
Calculate your break-even point,
这样你就能给你的投资者信心
so you can give your investor some confidence.
换我我就会这么做
That's what I'd do.
谢谢你的建议 你现在又想当家长了吗
I appreciate that advice. Now you wanna be a parent.
我一直想做家长
I always wanted to be a parent.
只是不能
I just-- I couldn't.
以前我没有准备好
Things happened to me I wasn't ready for and...
你外公赶走了我
your grandfather pushed me away,
我只能自谋生路 照顾自己
and I had to find the means to take care of myself.
所以你就把我丢给了他
So, you left me with him.
我把你留给了外婆
I left you with Nana.
我那是为你好
I was doing what was best for you.
是吗 撒谎
Yeah? Yeah, lying?
撒谎 那是为我好
Lying? That's what was best for me?
人人都在骗我
Everybody feeding me bullshit,
说你在华盛顿做着机密工作
saying you worked a secret job at Washington...
-你当时太小了 -跟我说我爸
- You were too little! - ...telling me my dad
-是坏人 -你太小
- was a bad guy... - You were too little
-无法理解 -你不让我见他
- to understand. - ...and you had to hide me from him.
我现在足够大可以理解了吗
Am I old enough to understand now?
显然还不够
No, apparently, you're not.
你知道我小时候朋友都怎么说的吗
You know what all my friends said when I was a kid?
他们说你是妓♥女♥ 我想他们是对的
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表