剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
Why, you don't think we could, though?
我觉得...
I think it's like...
我们把我们所拥有的
we took what we had,
扔在了地上
and we dropped it on the floor...
就像是个老茶杯什么的
like it was some old teacup or something.
而现在
And... now...
孩子长大了 过了这么多年
with the kids grown and the years gone,
我们可以坐在地上用胶水
we could sit there on the floor with the glue and...
把杯子粘好
put it all back together again,
让碎片回到原位
every piece where it needs to go.
然后 在最后 在一番努力过后
And then, at the end, after all that work...
你还是会看到那些裂痕和缺失的碎片
you'd still see all the cracks and the missing pieces.
你和艾比
You and Abby?
没人想做别人的备胎 小文
Nobody wants to be anybody's second choice, Vin.
这样永远没结果的
That never works.
更简单的做法
Easier to just...
就是买♥♥个新茶杯
buy a new teacup?
嗯
Yeah.
更简单
Easier.
艾比
Abby?
靠
Shit.
你想把这叫做什么
What do you wanna call this one?
"苹果[纽约]30"
Uh... "Apple 30."
我们该拍了
We should shoot.
没有洛瑞我们要怎么拍
What are we supposed to shoot without Lori?
她还没有来过电♥话♥
She hasn't even phoned.
黛比 洛瑞有给哈维办公室打过电♥话♥吗
Hey, Deb. Did, uh... Did Lori call Harvey's office?
不知道
No idea.
她总是很古怪
She's always been flakey.
我
I...
她真的很想要这个角色的
She really wanted this role.
我们可以联♥系♥其他演员 拍别的戏
We can call the other actors, maybe shoot a different scene?
-不 -什么叫不
- No. - What do you mean "No"?
设备都租好了 人也都到了
You've got all the equipment rented, everyone's here.
我今天不想拍
I don't wanna shoot today.
好了 各位
All right, everyone.
收工了
That's a wrap.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表