剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
得换个大点的袋子
Yeah, you're gonna need a bigger bag.
她
Her.
穆尼
Mooney.
撸得开心
Enjoy yourself.
穆尼 快看一下 她
Mooney, come on. Her.
她叫什么名字 你知道她现在住哪吗
What's her name? Do you know where she's living nowadays?
我不知道 但那是马蒂诺的片子 打给他
Me? No. But that's one of Martino's tapes. Call him.
-弗兰奇 不 你打给他 -为什么要我打
- Frankie? No, you call him. - Me? Why me?
因为你手边就有部该死的电♥话♥
Because you've got a fucking phone right there.
快点 时间就是金钱 穆尼 赶紧的
Come on, time is money, Mooney. Let's go.
时间就是金钱 可电♥话♥费要我出
Time is money, and I'm paying for the call.
我帮你开
I'll get that for you.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
还需要装♥修♥一下
I mean, it needs some work,
但那人很积极想卖♥♥掉
but the guy's motivated to sell.
这里很大
It's huge.
你还没看到楼上呢
Wait till you see upstairs.
舞池跟这个一样大
Dance floor's as big as this one.
涂点漆
Y'know, a little paint.
升级一下音响设备
Upgrade the sound system.
他为什么要卖♥♥掉
Why's he selling?
他不会经营夜店
He doesn't know how to run a club.
没法把狼拦在门外 你懂吧
Couldn't keep the wolves away from the door, you know?
所以要卖♥♥掉
So...?
如果我们真买♥♥下来
If we do take it...
我想着
I was thinking, uh...
也许可以取名为"麦克夜店"
You know, maybe we call it "Mike's."
我是认真的
I'm serious.
你准备好了
You're ready.
你不用取名为麦克夜店
You ain't got to call it Mike's.
我意思是 你不用讨好我
I mean, no need to sweeten the pie.
不管怎样我都支持你 文斯
I've got your back regardless, Vince.
你想叫什么都行 但...
Call it whatever you want. But...
我分一份儿 鲁迪分一份儿
I'd take a piece, Rudy would take a piece,
但夜店是你的 如果你想
but it would be yours. If you want it.
考虑考虑吧
Just think about it.
这对我来说不容易
This isn't easy for me.
我发现对于新病患
I find with new patients,
第一次来做心理咨♥询♥最好就是...
the best thing for a first session is to just...
跟我介绍一下你自己
tell me about yourself.
我是个警♥察♥ 中城那边的
I'm a cop. Over in Midtown.
你当警♥察♥多久了
How long have you been a police officer?
要我说 太久了
Too long, I think.
-各种压力... -我能想象
- All the stress... - I can imagine.
我常见到很多混♥蛋♥ 抱歉我说脏话了
I meet a lot of assholes. Pardon my French.
有一个男的
Like, there's this guy.
他在中城有家酒店
He owns a hotel over in Midtown.
单间的那种
One of those old SROs.
典型的时代广场破地方
A real Times Square shit hole.
你对那一片儿熟吗
You familiar with the area?
中城吗 我尽量避开
Midtown? I avoid it, if possible.
奥斯顿警官 告诉我你在烦恼什么
Officer Alston, tell me what's on your mind, exactly.
好吧 我...那个词怎么说来着
Okay. I'm, uh... What's the word you guys use?
对那栋楼里发生的事感到不安
agitated about what goes on in that building.
皮条客 妓♥女♥ 吸毒场所
Pimps, hookers, shooting galleries.
包罗万有
The whole nine.
问题是 有个投资集团
Thing is, there's an investment group
提出要买♥♥下那栋房♥产 把那街区整顿好
offering to buy the property. Clean that block up.
启动一个项目 也许真能完全改变那片区域
Start a project that could actually turn the area around.
但这个鬼地方
But this fuckhole,
抱歉我又说脏话了
pardon my German,
卖♥♥不出去的
won't sell.
提醒你 他们给他的开价比市场价高得多
Mind you, they offered him well above market value.
或许你眼中的这个王八蛋
Perhaps this fuckhole of yours sees
看到了这片区域增值的可能性
that the area might turn around.
他想守住他的财产
He'd like to hold on to his property
等待在商机中分一杯羹
and wait to share in that opportunity.
但是你看 他什么都不做
But see, he's not doing anything to help that.
只是守着自己的问题无动于衷
He's just sitting on his piece of the problem
等着别人来解决
waiting for everybody else to do the work.
然后等到最后问题解决了
And then, when it's all done, at the end,
他又想得到比他应得的更多的钱
he wants to get paid more than he deserves.
-这让你很困扰吗 -是的
- And that troubles you? - Yeah.
我很困扰
I'm troubled.
但这人不会被困扰
But not like this guy's gonna be troubled.
他在公园大道和74街的路口上有自己的心理治疗诊所
He's over here on Park and 74th with his psychiatry practice
在东85街有一栋褐色砖房♥
and his brownstone up on East 85th
在阿默甘西特有一套沙滩房♥
and his beach house in Amagansett
他的生活井井有条
and his nicely arranged life.
如果有人通过《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》和《新闻日报》
And it would be a shame if somebody dragged his ass
揭露他的丑闻 逼着他不得不出♥售♥
through the Post and the Daily News
那就太可惜了
until he was begging to sell.
我是说 医生 那就太过火了
I mean, Doc, that would be... biblical.
奥斯顿警官 你想听听我的专业意见吗
Officer Alston, would you like my professional opinion?
我正是为此而来
It's what I came for.
根据我们的谈话来看
Based on our conversation,
你的问题是慢性的
I'd say your condition is chronic.
事实上 我觉得没有治愈的方法
In fact, I'd say there's no cure.
嗯
Right.
你不会想知道
You don't wanna know the garbage
我都去找了什么样的人♥渣♥
I had to wade through.
别外传 我找到了一个人
Between you and me, there's a guy--
你找到她了吗
Yeah. Did you find her?
我有她的地址 不过
I have an address. But...
-不过什么 -她不想被找到
- But what? - She didn't wanna be found.
所以我得花钱买♥♥通一些人 那些人又得买♥♥通其他人
So I had to pay some people, and they had to pay some people.
-花了多少钱 -四百
- How much? - It's 400.
我
I'm...
我得去用一下取款机
I might have to go to one of those bank machines.
好的
Sure, hey.
-家人比金钱重要 对吗 -没错
- Family over money, right? - Yeah.
-你要喝一杯吗 -不了 谢谢 我马上回来
- You want a drink? - No. Thank you, I'll be back.
来吧 再吃三口
C'mon, three more bites. -
看 这是 这是葡萄宝宝和葡萄妈妈
Look, it's, uh... it's a baby grape and a mama grape.
记得那些我小时候你为了哄我吃豌豆
Remember all those games you used to play with me
而玩的游戏吗
to try to get me to eat my peas?
现在换我跟你玩了
This is me getting back at you.
来吧 你看
Come on, look.
这架飞机无处可去
Oh, look, the airplane's got nowhere to go.
它很伤心 张嘴吧 妈妈
She's so sad. Open it! Open it, Ma!
-吃了吧 吃了吧 -不要
- Eat it. Eat it. - No!
给你
There you go.
没事 没事
It's okay, it's okay.
你一定是这世上最糟糕的病人了
I think you must be the worst patient in the world.
那又怎么样
So what?
有什么意义呢
What's the point?
别那么说
Don't say that.
这是真的
It's true.
-我活得够久了 -妈
- I've lived enough. - Ma.
亚当呢
And what about Adam?
你听说了什么吗 他在哪
You heard anything? Where is he?
没有 他得自己一个人解决问题
No, no, he's got to work this stuff out on his own.
他准备好后 会联♥系♥我们的
And he's gonna call us when he's ready.
-你♥爸♥爸回来了 -嗯
- Your father's home. - Yeah.
去吧 你和你♥爸♥爸终于又肯讲话了
Go ahead. You and your father are talking again.
是的 我们尽力做到最好了
Yeah, we're doing as good as we can.
学会原谅是正确的
It's right to forgive.
也是必要的
It's necessary.
是吗
Yeah?
艾琳 你只有一个家庭
You only get one family, Eileen.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表