剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
该死
Shit.
做点什么
Okay, do something.
安保 开门
Security, open up.
我♥操♥
Mother fucker.
别打他
Hey, leave him alone!
去他妈的
Fuck all.
钱不能再等等吗
The money won't wait?
不到一个月 就要到别的地方去了
Not a month more, it will go elsewhere.
你很坚强
You are the strong one.
但你认识多少结局跟你不一样的女性
But, how many women do you know whose outcome was not yours?
你是洛瑞·麦迪逊
You're Lori Madison--
你赢了 别的我什么都不会干 满意了吗
You win, I can't do anything else, you happy?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我有点累
I'm a little run down.
他还好吗
Whoa, is he okay?
-叫救护车 -弗兰奇
- Call a fucking ambulance! - Frankie...
一个出局
One out.
别死 弗兰奇
Don't. Frankie...
该死 救护车在哪
Jesus Christ, where's the fucking ambulance?
我能说什么
What can I say?
弗兰奇·马蒂诺 不老神话
Frankie Martino, ageless.
娶了这个美女 这两个小家伙的爸爸
Married to this beauty, father to these two little guys.
听话
Come on, buddy!
万金油 不惜一切
Jack of all trades. Whatever it takes.
你跑不了了
You're in for it now.
好奇的人想知道什么
Now, what do inquiring minds want to know?
这故事跟纽约市一样大
That's all a story as big as New York City.
这是在圣诞节后拍的
This was right after Christmas.
他想着拍点视频
He figured it would be nice for the boys
孩子们长大后可以看
to have something to watch when they got older.
生于胜利纪念医院
Born at Victory Memorial Hospital,
在布鲁克林区湾脊长大
raised in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn.
从第一天起就注定要成大事
Destined for greatness from day one.
-小弗兰奇不高兴了 -天生的运动员
- Frankie Jr.'s not having it. - Natural sportsman...
-他完了 -我
- He's done. - ...I was
被洛杉矶道奇选中
drafted by none other than the Los Angeles Dodgers.
但谁想生活在洛杉矶啊 你懂吗
But who wants to live in Los Angeles? You know what I'm sayin'?
-是的 -你要是要说你生平故事的话
- True. - Okay, if you're gonna tell your whole life story,
我要去送他睡觉了
I'm gonna go put this one down, all right?
-好像他早知道一样 -好的 晚安 小子
- It's like he knew. - All right, good night, little man.
不错 你是老大 对吗
Good try. Now, you're the oldest, right?
-我也是 -就大了23分钟
- Me too. - Yeah, by 23 minutes.
-现在 -省省吧
- Now... - Give it a fucking rest.
当你是老大时
when you're the oldest,
你就有特别责任
you got special responsibilities.
你得照顾你的弟弟
You got to look after your little brother.
无论如何你得维护他 懂吗
You gotta stick up for him, no matter what. Huh?
比如
For instance...
又来了
Here we go.
汉密尔顿堡高中
...Fort Hamilton High School,
-棒球二队 -棒球二队
- Junior varsity baseball. - Junior varsity baseball.
你叔叔文森特对阵艾迪·迪诺托
Your Uncle Vincent was up against Eddie DiNoto,
一个来自新越卓的混♥蛋♥
this real a-hole from New Utrecht...
我和他约过一次
You know, I went out with that guy once.
迪诺托 不是吧
DiNoto? The fuck outta here!
真的 他父母认识我父母 他们安排的
No, I did. His parents knew my parents. They set it up.
他上了"几垒"
What base did he get to?
滚
Screw you.
迪诺托打了文森特后背
...DiNoto plugs Vincent right in the back.
我从替补席朝他冲过去
So, I come charging out of the dugout right at him. Right?
他看着文斯走向一垒
And he's watching Vince walk to first, like,
恶狠狠地盯着他 根本没看到我
leering at him, so he don't even see it comin'. Boom!
直接打中他的肥脸
Caught him right in his fat face!
-干得漂亮 -迪诺托倒下
- That's my boy. - DiNo goes down,
像个姑娘大哭
crying like a little girl!
我小拇指骨折
Well, I got a boxer's fracture on my pinky.
剩余赛季报销
Yeah, I had to sit out the rest of the season.
-这是真的吗 -嗯
- Is that true? - Yeah.
他当年剩下时间都报销了
He sat out the rest of the year?
他石膏板拆掉后
I did his chores for months
我还帮他做了几个月的家务
after he got the cast off.
真阴险
That snake.
不能接球 我也不想打那孩子
...couldn't field. So, I didn't wanna hit that kid.
但我必须那么做 为了我弟弟
But I had to, for my little brother.
以后再没有人惹他 懂吗
All right? So, nobody messes with him again, you understand?
我能去玩游戏机吗
Can I go play Atari?
-当然 -他和他们关系很好
- Yeah. Come on. - He was so good with them.
我们改天再说这个
We'll, uh... We'll deal with this, uh, some other time.
总之 重点是
Anyway, the point is...
我总是得照顾文森特
I always had to look out for Vincent.
我也许是聪明的那个 但文森特更善良
I might be the smart one, but Vincent's the good one.
下次见
Till next time.
就完了吗
That's it?
-我♥操♥ -天呐
- Oh! Holy shit! - Oh my god...
这是那同一部电影吗
This the same movie?
他用了同一盘录像带
He used the same tape!
那个混♥蛋♥
That motherfucker!
经典
Classic.
我去
Fuck me!
弗兰奇·马蒂诺
Frankie Martino.
不老神话
Ageless.
第三季 第五集
克卜勒医生 分机423
Dr. Kobler, extension 423.
他怎么样
How is he?
他肺部积水
His lungs are filling with fluid.
肺炎
Pneumonia?
准确说是肺孢子虫肺炎
Pneumocystis pneumonia, specifically.
这是与艾滋有关的最常见感染病
It's the most common infection associated with AIDS.
我们见过很多
We see this a lot.
我们给了他抗生素 但效果有限
We're giving him antibiotics, but they can only do so much.
他的免疫系统严重受损
His immune system is severely impaired.
他还有痴呆的晚期症状
He's showing advanced symptoms of dementia as well.
我们的心理评估断定他能力不足
Our psych evaluation determined that he lacks capacity.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他不能再为自己做决定了
He can't make decisions for himself anymore.
该让他回家了
It's time for him to come home.
他不想死在医院
He doesn't want to die in a hospital.
也许
That may be,
但除非你被正式任命为医护代理
but unless you've been officially designated as a healthcare proxy,
你不能为他做这个决定
you're not able to make that choice for him.
只有直系亲属可以
Only the next of kin can decide.
我和他生活了七年 我知道他想要什么
I've lived with him for seven years; i know what he wants.
那你只能通知他的家人
Then you need to tell his family.
他和家人从1969年开始就没联♥系♥了
He hasn't seen his family since 1969.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
法律上讲 我别无他法
Legally, there's nothing I can do.
我们不能让他在这种状态下出院
We can't release him in this condition.
至少不能跟你走
Not to you.
你得去联♥系♥他们
You need to make a call.
-杰弗 -吉恩
- Jeff. - Gene.
医生
Doc?
我一般只在办公室见患者
I usually see patients in my office.
医生 我想跟你说我痊愈了
Doc, I wanted to tell you I'm cured.
我知道消防局长是怎么说的
I know what the fire marshal said.
但你很清楚这不是保险诈骗
But you know good and goddamn well this wasn't an insurance play.
这是公开侦查 我不能评论
It's an open investigation, so I really can't comment on it.
他出多少
What'd he get?
一开始的数字 1.2
The original ask. One point two.
希望是上万吧
I hope that's thousands.
价格很合理了
It's a fair price.
合理
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表