剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
你要竭尽全力维持下去
You make of that whatever you can
否则你在这世上就是孤身一人了
or you're alone in this damn world.
艾比吗 我是梅芙
Abby? Maeve.
好久不见了
It's been forever.
这是我的朋友 皮拉尔
Meet my friend, Pilar.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hi.
我们有十六还是十七年没见了吧
It's been, what? 16,17 years?
-上次见还是12年级时的野营 -你野营过 不可能
- Since camp, senior year? - You camped? No way.
我们当时是一个乡村俱乐部的顾问
We were, uh, counselors at a country club.
实际上是光荣的保姆
Glorified babysitters, really.
是吗 跟我讲讲吧 艾比
Right? So, tell me everything, Abby.
-你还是叫艾比·帕克吧 -是的
- Is it still Abby Parker? - Yeah.
我们把捐助金放在哪
Where do we leave our donations?
那边的桌子上有一个盒子
There's a box on the table over there.
你能捐助真是太好了
That is so nice of you to donate.
我的律所在忙迈克尔·斯图尔特的案子
My firm is working on the Michael Stewart case.
我记得你♥爸♥爸从事过公♥司♥法
I remember your dad practiced corporate law.
我是半路出家跟着他学的
Well, I halfway followed his lead.
我是个民权律师
I'm a civil rights attorney,
在我不用追着我六岁孩子和四岁孩子
when I'm not chasing a six- and four-year-old
满屋跑的时候
around the house.
你最近在干什么
What have you been up to?
我经营一家酒吧
I manage a bar.
-在哪里 -中城
- Where? - Midtown.
-真不错 -等等
- Cool. - Wait.
踩镲酒吧是你的
You have the Hi-Hat.
-没错 是我在管 -我在那见过你
- I manage it, yeah. - I've seen you there.
就说你看着很眼熟
Knew you looked familiar.
我看了"女性之夜"摄影展
I saw the "Women of the Night" photography exhibit.
真好 你能给本地艺术家提供展示机会
It's really cool you showcase local artists.
你在酒吧里放艺术品吗
You put up art at your bar?
皮拉尔是个艺术家
Pilar's an artist.
街头 街头艺术家
Street. Street artist.
我的作品本来就该在户外给人看
My work's meant to be interacted with by people outdoors,
而不是钉在画廊里
not nailed to a wall in a gallery.
只有你能把这话说的不像势利鬼
Only you could say that and not sound like a snob.
你应该带艾比去A大道
You should take Abby to Avenue A.
-A大道有什么 -你得亲自去看
- What's on Avenue A? - You have to come and see.
现在去 趁演讲还没开始
Go now, before the speeches start.
我得赶回去工作了
I gotta get back to work. Um...
再约吧
Rain check?
好 我给你电♥话♥ 但是
Yeah, I'll give you my number. But, uh...
你得保证要打来
you have to promise to use it.
他来电♥话♥了
He called.
-什么时候 -昨晚
- When? - Last night.
凌晨两点
2:00 A.M.
谢天谢地有止痛药
Thank God for painkillers,
否则你妈该听见他了
or your mother might have heard him.
他说什么了
What did he say?
说他要八百刀
Said he wanted 800 dollars.
他要是再来电 让他来找我
He calls again, tell him come to me.
玛格丽特
Margaret?
是我 是爸爸
It's me. It's Dad.
玛格丽特 我想谈谈
Margaret? I'd like to talk.
我们能谈谈吗 拜托
Can we talk? Please?
我已经快两年没喝酒了
I haven't had a drink in almost two years.
办事员具体是干什么的
What's a clerk do, exactly?
我从纸带上收集信息
I gather information off the, uh, ticker tape,
这样交易员就能完成知情交易
so that the brokers can make informed trades.
德怀尔 今天干得漂亮
Dwyer. Great catch today.
谢了 吉米 这是我爸
Thanks. Jimmy, uh, this is my dad.
欢迎来交易所 德怀尔先生
Oh, welcome to the office, Mr. Dwyer.
-你也是办事员 -不 先生 我是交易员
- You a clerk too? - No, sir. I'm a broker.
你要多久才能做交易员
How long before you're a broker?
我还得经过
Well, I'd have to undergo
纽约证券交易所的审查
a New York Stock Exchange review.
然后 我得购买♥♥或租赁一个交易所的席位
And then, I'd either buy or lease a seat on the Exchange.
这样才能成为会员
It's how you become a member.
买♥♥ 要花多少钱
Buy? What's it cost?
现在大概要二十万
Almost 200-grand now.
二十万买♥♥个席位
200-grand for a seat?
因为附带会员资格
Well, it comes with a membership.
一切都是为了厕所
It's all about the bathrooms.
会员 他们有自己的专属厕所
Members, they... have their own bathrooms.
怎么 你们得尿到街上去
What, you gotta piss on the street?
爸
Dad.
怎么 我就问问
What? I'm asking.
非会员有自己的厕所
Non-members have their own bathrooms,
在交易大厅的楼下
down below the trading floor.
就像之前黑人那样吗
Like they did with colored guys?
我需要二十万
I need 200-thousand...
吉米的父亲是我老板
Uh, Jimmy's father is my boss.
我得在我爸去萨格港前跟他谈谈
I need to talk to my dad before he leaves for Sag Harbor,
-所以 -我跟你去 嗯
- so... - I'll walk with you. Yeah.
在这等着
Wait here.
-很高兴认识您 德怀尔先生 -嗯
- Nice to meet you, Mr. Dwyer. - Okay.
午餐时间吸两口
Two bumps at lunch maybe?
是我
It's me.
-你看到别人了吗 -没有 我也检查过大厅了
- Hey, did you see anyone? - No, and I checked the lobby.
好
Okay.
如果你这么害怕
Hey, if you're this creeped out,
-也许你该报♥警♥ -不
- maybe you should call the cops. - No.
我觉得他就是个路人 应该不会回来了
I think he's just a random guy. I don't think he's coming back.
但你说他知道你的名字
But you said he knew your name.
是吗 我不记得了
Oh, uh, did I? I... I don't know.
也许我只是以为他知道
Maybe I just thought he did.
我饿坏了 一整天都没吃饭
I'm starving, I haven't eaten all day.
我们去吃点垃圾食品吧
Let's just go binge on something fatty.
没门 今天是沙拉日 姐们
Mm-mm. It's salad day, girlfriend.
我在减肥呢 信不信由你
I'm watching my figure. Believe it or not.
保持这身材得下功夫
This takes actual work.
等等 你想去哪儿吃
Wait, where do you want to go get it from?
你在这
What are you...?
你在这干嘛 这不是我办公室
What are you doing? That's not my office.
看风景
Checking out the view.
看风景
Oh, checking out the view.
你的声音怎么回事
What's with your voice?
你在那家伙身边的时候听上去很逗
You sounded funny around that guy.
没什么
Nothing.
吉米挺好的 就是他堂兄要办单身派对
Jimmy's cool, huh? Bachelor party's for his cousin.
-那他怎么什么也不说 -他想低调点
- Why didn't he say anything? - He likes to be discreet.
-低调 -对 小心
- Discreet? - Yeah, careful.
我知道低调的意思
I know what discreet means.
听着 爸爸 这儿的人
Look, Dad. The guys in here...
和去妓院的人不一样
they're not like the guys who come to the parlor.
你从小长大住的房♥子就是用去妓院的人的钱买♥♥的
Guys who go into the parlor paid for the house you grew up in.
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
怎么 你要一辈子做他的办事员吗
What, you're gonna be his clerk for the rest of your life?
不 我想存钱从吉米的父亲那儿
No, I'm trying to save enough money to lease a seat
租个席位
from Jimmy's father.
这席位能让你去他在萨格港的家吗
A seat comes with an invitation to his house in Sag Harbor?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
乔
Joey.
这些人不会邀请你去任何地方
These guys ain't inviting you anywhere
除非你带妹子和毒品来
unless you're bringing girls and blow.
我是想帮你
You know, I'm trying to help you here.
这里全是叫应♥召♥女的潜在客户
This place is full of future clientele for the outcalls.
简直易如反掌[桶中射鱼]
It's like shooting fish in a barrel.
要是我有一桶鱼 我不会开枪 我会钓鱼
If I got a barrel of fish, I ain't shootin', I'm fishin'.
-只是比喻 爸 -献丑了 教授
- It's a metaphoric, Dad. - Oh, excuse me, professor.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表