剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
I mean, I took a woman's studies course pass-fail
只记及格或不及格的女性研究课程 都比这有趣
my last year in college, and it was way more dramatic.
拉里 你这样的人♥渣♥
Hey, Larry, what was a degenerate like you
去上女性研究的课干什么
doing in a woman's studies class?
操♥逼♥啊 糖糖
To score pussy, Candy.
那你有操到吗
Oh, yeah, and... and did you?
有啊 你能想象到的最愤怒的妞
I did. Some of the angriest pussy imaginable.
但我想说的是 洛瑞·麦迪逊为什么要给你
But my point is: why would Lori Madison give you
无法卖♥♥给分销商的实验性项目
two scenes of talk and a quick fuck-and-suck
拍两场只说话
for an art-house project
以及一场简单的做♥爱♥加口♥交♥的戏
that is gonna have no back-end?
她在纽约 拉里 她想工作
Well, she's in New York, Larry; she wants to work.
那是她的问题
That's her problem.
她跟活力签了独家合同
She's under exclusive contract to Vibrance.
她只能为我们工作
She works for us only.
她坐在家可不会为你们赚任何钱
Well, she's not gonna make any money for you sitting on her ass.
拜托 糖糖
Come on, Candy!
你逗谁呢
Who are you kidding?
你只想给她安排足够多的活
You're throwing her just enough work
这样你就能把她放上海报
so you can put her on the poster
帮你筹钱了
and raise some dollars behind it.
你还想用折扣价雇她
And you're trying to do it at a discount.
老实说 不管你出多少钱
Truth be told, there's no price you can name
我都不会放弃我对洛瑞·麦迪逊的权利的
that's gonna get me to give up my rights to Lori Madison.
她要么跟着我♥干♥活 要么就什么都不干
She works with me, or she doesn't work.
我是哈维
Uh... It's Harvey.
在拍摄当天 我会给洛瑞
2,000 to Lori, in cash, in her hand
两千现金 再给你两千
on the day of the shoot, 2,000 to you...
拉里 我今天给你寄了张银行本票
Larry, in a cashier's check I send in the mail today.
我要三千 哈维
3,000 to me, Harvey.
成交
Uh... Sold.
不过 糖糖 宝贝
But, Candy, baby...
嗯 拉里
Yeah, Larry.
你在干什么
The fuck are you doing?
如果你这么想给这个电影项目筹钱的话
If you're so hungry to raise money for this film project,
为什么投入这么小
why play small stakes?
洛瑞·麦迪逊能筹到的钱有限
Lori Madison cameo is only gonna raise you so much money.
你有什么主意 拉里
What you got in mind, Larry?
一部故事片 我的
A feature. One of mine.
回归黄金年代
A return to the golden age.
在电影院放映 真正的三幕剧式故事
Booked in theaters, an actual three-act story,
高制♥作♥水准 以及明星
great production values, and stars.
就像《绿门》或者《贝多芬小姐的启蒙 》
Like a Green Door or a Misty Beethoven.
关键在于剧本 拉里 所以...
Well, you know, it's all about the script, Larry, so, um...
我得先看看才能做决定
I gotta read it before I can make any kind of a decision.
我可以发给你
I can get you your pages.
你什么意思
What are you talking pages?
你是想要我来执导 对吗
You want me to direct this thing, right?
我们想要你出演 糖糖
We want you to fuck, Candy.
你和另外两三个仍然活跃在圈里的巨星
You and two or three other legends that still present on film.
糖糖·蕾妮的回归
The return of Candy Renee.
我已经不拍片了
You know, I'm not in front of the camera anymore.
很久没拍过了 拉里
Not for a long time, Larry.
你仍然是性感尤物
Yeah, you're still hot as lava.
即便如此
Be that as it may.
就干两天
Two days of work.
在镜头前做♥爱♥ 雅致地完成
Straight on-camera fucking, tastefully done!
无肛♥交♥ 不会让你扩张身体部位 这类的都没有
No anal, no gape-shots, nothing like that.
一万美元 无附加条件
10,000 dollars, no strings.
不扩张身体部位
No gape shots.
以纽约的价格 一万能让你
Ten large can buy you a couple weeks of production
拍几周的片子吧
at New York prices, I'm guessing.
两万
Twenty.
签合同的时候先付一半
Half when I sign...
你在说笑 对吗
You're kidding, right?
接不接受
Yes or no?
一万五
Fifteen. And...
雇洛瑞的钱你也不用给
I'll throw back our piece on Lori.
因为我是给予者
'Cause I'm a giver!
局势变了
Game's changed.
三个姑娘可以合资 在隧♥道♥附近
Three girls will pool money and get a furnished apartment
租一个配备家具的公♥寓♥
over near one of the tunnels,
在《有声》上发个广♥告♥ 轻松就能找到活
put and ad in The Voice, and boom, instant trick-pad.
我们一分钱都拿不到
We're not getting a piece of any of that stuff?
去他妈的
Fuck that!.
不
No.
姑娘们不能说走就走 她们不能这么做
The girls do not walk. They don't do that.
如果我们教训一顿那个苏美拉
If we, uh... bruise up that... Xiomara,
其他姑娘就会回来的
the other girls'll come back.
她们不会回来
They're not coming back.
教训一个多嘴的妞不会起任何作用
And roughing up one mouthy broad won't help.
传呼机让她们大胆起来
Beepers made 'em bold.
她们明白她们不需要皮条客或者妓院
They figured out they don't need pimps or whore houses.
至少是部分人
Some of them, anyway.
知道吗 汤米 她们是对的
And you know what, Tommy? They're right.
这是个自♥由♥国度
It's a free country.
汤米 再这样下去几个月
Tommy, a few more months of all this,
我们所有妓院都会人去楼空
all our parlors are gonna be empty.
好吧 好吧
Yeah, okay. Okay.
好吧
Okay.
这是个经济问题
It's like, uh... It's an economics problem.
管理方面的问题
It's like management.
我宁愿杀人
I'd rather shoot a motherfucker.
好啊
Hey, girl.
-要喝一杯吗 -好
- You want a drink? - Sure.
你的剧本在桌上
Uh... Your pages are on the table.
去坐下吧
Just go ahead and sit down.
这里真不错 你什么时候搬过来的
This is really nice, when did you move?
几年前
Uh... Well, a couple years ago,
那时我的色情片更受欢迎
when my erotica films were more popular.
我经常在哈维的剪辑套房♥里过夜
I was spending a lot of nights at Harvey's editing suite,
所以我想不如搬得近一点
so I figured it'd be good to get something a little closer.
你要搬回来吗
So, you gonna move back?
应该是吧 你看上去过得不错
I guess so. You seem to be doing okay here.
没有 我们这行在纽约快干不下去了
Nah, the business is really drying up in New York.
我是最后一批坚持者
I'm one of the last holdouts.
我会想办法的
I'll make it work.
谢谢你给我的角色
Thanks for the part.
客气
Sure.
我今年早些时候有过来过
I was in town earlier this year.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我来参加一部正经影片的试镜
I came in to audition for a role for, um... a straight movie...
恐怖片
a slasher thing.
挺傻的 我后来都没接到他们的电♥话♥
It's pretty stupid, all of it. I didn't even get a call-back.
这很常见
Well, that happens all the time.
演员会学会如何接受 这代表不了什么
Actors learn how to take it. It doesn't mean anything.
你不这么觉得吗
You don't think so?
你不觉得这跟我是
You don't think it had anything to do
艳星洛瑞·麦迪逊的身份有关吗
with me being Lori Madison, porn star?
你觉得无关 我觉得很有关
You think that doesn't matter, I think that's all that matters.
听着 洛瑞
Listen, Lori,
做改变对我来说也不容易
it hasn't been easy for me, either, making changes.
如今片子都刻在了录像带上
Now that the movies are on tape,
只要曾经出演过 就永远抹除不掉那段经历
there's no such thing as an ex-pornstar.
会跟随你一辈子 但是
I mean, that shit's around forever, but...
那又怎样 忘掉过去向前看
you know, so what? Just shake it off and move on.
你是说我永远摆脱不了过去的生活吗
So, you're telling me that I can never really escape the life?
你不需要摆脱
You don't need to escape it.
你不该想要摆脱掉 你是洛瑞·麦迪逊
You shouldn't wanna escape it; you're Lori Madison,
人们喜欢洛瑞·麦迪逊
people love Lori Madison.
洛瑞·麦迪逊拿过四次最佳艳星奖
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表