剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
半数大楼都要大改造
Half these buildings are in turn-around.
这里离新开的万豪酒店很近
You can spit from here to the new Marriott.
你真的很需要这个街区
You need this block bad, huh?
这东西不会长久的
This thing doesn't last forever,
答应一切要求
say "Yes" To everything.
邻居报♥警♥了
The neighbors called the pigs.
操
Fuck.
我们在身体问题上一定要明智
We have to be smart with our bodies.
老子终于要柳暗花明了 我
Shit is finally cracking open for me, I'm gonna--
我怎么能拒绝
I'm gonna say "No" To something.
你浑身散发着光 你自己知道吗
You have this actual glow, you know that about yourself?
我要办单身派对
I got this bachelor party.
我想带些女孩过去
I wanted to get some girls up there.
钱 钱 钱
Money, money, money.
这个可以开♥发♥成新的产业
This could be a whole new line of business.
你应该先把你的业余片子拿给我
You should've brought your amateur thing to me first.
我证明我能赚钱的时候 你就该把我算上
You should've cut me in when I proved I was an earner.
-你跟鲁迪怎么了 -去他的鲁迪·皮普洛
- What's up with you and Rudy? - Fuck Rudy fucking Pipilo.
车子推慢点
Slower on the dolly.
小心电缆
Watch the cables!
哥们 你这样是要坐牢的
Oh, man, you can go to jail for that!
停 非常不错
Cut, very nice.
男生 去衣橱 女生 你们完工了
Guys, head to wardrobe. Girls, you're wrapped.
-洛瑞 你可以休息20分钟 -好
- Lori, you can take 20. - 'Kay.
你太棒了
You were amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
芹菜和胡萝卜
Celery and carrots?
我要和谁做才能吃到烤牛肉三明治
Who do I have to fuck to get a roast beef sandwich?
麦迪逊小姐想吃烤牛肉三明治
Miss Madison wants a roast beef sandwich.
我让你满意了吗
Did I deliver or what?
我可以慢慢习惯这么做
I could get used to this.
你确定要吃烤牛肉吗
You sure about the roast beef?
你明天一大早要拍肛♥交♥
You have an anal tomorrow. Early call.
灌肠是女生最好的朋友
Enemas are a girl's best friend.
我有一套自己的办法 琪琪
I got a system, Kiki.
靠 非法持有武器我懂
Fuck, I get illegal possession,
但是拜托 四项谋杀未遂罪名
but come on! Four counts of attempted murder?
他在证人面前
He popped a kid in the back
-朝一个人的背后开枪 -没错
- in front of witnesses. - Exactly.
只有我们才能在目击者面前朝人背后开枪
Only we can pop a kid in front of witnesses.
谢谢你让我浏览你的有趣杂♥志♥
Thank you, Officer Paglia, for allowing me to look
-帕格利亚警官 -警监
- at your interesting magazine. - Captain, sir!
谢谢
I appreciate it.
去你的 托尼
Fuck you, Tony.
这位先生来自明尼苏达州
This gentleman is from Minnesota.
密歇根州
Michigan.
他有个问题
He has a problem.
我想着可以找
And I thought some general advice
公共道德特遣队要点建议
from the Public Morals Task Force might be in order.
鉴于你是高级主管 警司
As you are the ranking supervisor, Lieutenant.
纳迪警探 124号♥房♥间有人投诉
Detective Nardi, you have a complainant in the 124 room.
你是
So, Mr., uh...?
劳斯 马修·劳斯
Rouse. Matthew Rouse.
你为什么到纽约来了 劳斯先生
What brings you to New York City, Mr. Rouse?
-请坐 -谢谢
- Take a seat. - Thank you.
我
I'm...
我想找个人
I'm-- I'm trying to find someone. Um...
我想找到这姑娘
I wanna find this girl.
好吧 但是
Oh, that's nice, but, uh...
你应该只看片 而不动情的
you're supposed to just look at the tape, not fall in love.
那是我女儿
It's my daughter.
各位出去下
Hey, guys...
盒子上
On the box,
写着是纽约制片公♥司♥
it says it's a New York production company,
但是没有地址
but there's no address.
我联♥系♥了操作员 但没有名单
I called the operator, but there's no listing.
你女儿 她是未成年吗
Your daughter, she, uh... she underage?
不 她已经30多了 准确说是33岁
No. She'd be in her 30s. 33, now, actually.
鉴于她的年龄
Well, being as she's of age and...
没有迹象表明她是
there's no indication that she was, uh...
在未经同意下进行表演的
performing without giving her consent,
这应该不算警方事务吧
I don't think this could be a police matter.
我知道 我只是需要些帮助
Yeah, I know that, I just... I just need some help. I--
我想找到她
I wanna find her.
你上次见她是什么时候
When was the last time you saw her?
1966年4月 她14岁
April 1966. She was 14.
我懂 我也有孩子
I get it. I get it. I got-- I got kids.
听着 劳斯先生
Look, Mr. Rouse,
我可以给你一些名字和电♥话♥号♥码
I can give you some names and numbers,
但没人会跟你说你女儿的
but no one's gonna talk to you about your daughter.
相信我
Trust me.
有的人来到时代广场
Some people come to Times Square,
他们不想被找到 也从来没被找到
they don't wanna be found, and they never are.
现状就是这样
That's just how it works.
但是 我在风化组
But. I've been... ...working vice here
已经工作了20多年了 我
for two decades and longer, and I...
我知道如果我想找人
I know if I wanna find someone,
如果我买♥♥通正确的人或者
and if I wanna pay the right people, or...
殴打错误的人 去你不能去的地方
beat on the wrong people, go places you can't go, I...
也许就能找到你女儿
just... might be able to catch up to your daughter.
问题是我不能在工作期间这么做
Problem is I can't do that on company time.
如果我聘请你呢
Well, what if I hire you?
作为私♥家♥侦♥探♥
As a private investigator.
告诉我你需要什么
Just tell me what you need.
每天两百 最少要五天
Two hundred a day. Minimum of five days.
外加各项开销
Plus expenses.
好
Yeah.
-拇指别摁着 -抱歉 我不是有意...
- Lift your thumb. - Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to--
不 没事 你会弹吗
Oh, hey. No, no, you play?
不会
No.
我们能改变这点
Well, we can fix that.
来
Here.
现在吗
Now?
嗯 瞧
Yeah. Look.
一手托着琴颈
One hand on the neck.
一手放在音板上
One hand on the soundboard.
-很好 -好
- Good, yeah. - Yeah.
不 这两根手指按着这里
No. Hold these two fingers down.
就是这样
That's right.
然后另一只手的手指
And then with the fingers on the other hand,
拨这六根弦
strum across all six strings.
挺酷的 是吧
That's pretty cool, huh?
对
Yeah.
基特病了 我是贝茜
Hey, Kit's sick. I'm Betsey.
今天我帮你化妆
I'll be doing your makeup today.
-那是干什么用的 -我要帮你洗脸
- What's that for? - I need to wash your face.
-我脸上有粉底 -我知道 得先清洁干净
- I have on foundation. - I know. I need to start clean.
我只能涂这种粉底
This is the only foundation I can wear.
我对很多成分都过敏
I'm allergic to everything.
我们用的产品都是低致敏性的
Everything we have is hypoallergenic.
拜托 你不明白
Please. You don't understand.
我来 我负责托德 你去帮杰西卡
I got him. I've got Tod. You take Jessica.
但基特每次来不了都是我接手他的演员
But I always cover Kit's actors when he calls out.
计划有变
Change of plans.
抱歉我来得那么晚
Sorry I didn't get here earlier.
地铁延误了
The trains are messed up.
基特把你的过敏情况都告诉我了
Kit told me all about your allergies.
别担心 我能理解
Don't worry. I understand.
我朋友也正经历同样的事
My friend's going through the same thing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表