剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
He said he ran this whole fuckin' mess.
鲁迪 他可没撒谎
And, Rudy, he wasn't lyin'.
真有你的 文森特 我不知道你有这能耐
Good for you, Vincent. I didn't think you had it in you.
那你是说
So, you're telling me...
你不知道朗格在做什么
you didn't know anything about what Longo was up to?
我不知道
I didn't know...
但如果你是对的 汤米搞砸了
but if you're right and Tommy fucked up‐‐
嗯 我懂
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I get it.
他受保护
He's protected.
汤米的事我来负责
Tommy's on me.
谢谢你的酒
Thanks for the drink.
信封在你这 还是爱琳那
Oh, you got the envelope, or Irene?
不 在我这
No. I got it.
踩镲的钱也在
For the Hi‐Hat, too.
给
Here.
这是什么
What's this?
那是你弟弟 对吧
That's your brother, right?
把石头放到他墓碑上
So... you put a rock on his stone...
表明你来过 算是个纪念
to show that you visited. Its, uh, like a remembrance.
犹太人的习俗
It's a Jewish thing.
是吗 杰菲先生
Is that right, Mr. Jaffe?
这是好兆头
It's good juju.
这个家从来不走运
This family never had any luck.
那犹太人还干什么
So, what else do‐‐ do Jewish people do
-当有人死了 -我们饕餮
‐ When someone dies? ‐ We fress.
-那是什么 饕餮是什么 -我们吃东西
‐ What's that? What's fress? ‐ We eat.
疯狂地吃 我们为亲人守丧七天
Like crazy. We sit shiva for days on end...
讲述死者的故事和谎言
Tell stories and lies about the dead.
撒谎那部分我懂
The lying part I get.
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
请节哀 艾琳
I'm sorry for your loss, Eileen.
谢谢
Thank you.
琼是我哥哥的好妻子
Joan was a good wife to my brother.
是亚当的好母亲
and a wonderful mother to Adam.
-爸爸 -我们走
‐ Hey, Dad. ‐ Let's go.
我很抱歉你们在这种情形下见面 梅丽尔先生
I'm sorry to have met you under these circumstances, Mr. Merrell.
爸爸 你是她的好丈夫
Dad, you were a good husband to her.
她爱你 她知道你爱她
She loved you and she knew you loved her.
我不知道是因为我还是这座城市
I can't tell if it's me or if it's the city.
我爱了它这么久
I mean, I loved it for so long.
它的一切
All of it.
好的坏的
The good, the bad.
在我残破不堪时爱它
Loved it when I was wrecked and ruined.
喜欢自己沉迷于其中
Loved losing myself in it.
重塑自我
Reinventing myself.
文
Vin?
文森特
Hi, Vincent.
皮拉尔
Pilar.
他还好吗
He okay?
-重要的事情 -能长久的事情吗
‐ Something that matters. ‐ Something that will last?
但我不是艺术家 疼痛会持续
But I am no artist. Pain lasts.
雷吉
Reg?
宝贝 你是想神不知鬼不觉离开吗
Baby, you tryin' to float outta here like a ghost?
天哪 看这些卡车运来的沙子
Christ, look at all that sand we trucked in.
这是什么时候 80年
What is this, like '80?
-81年 -我看看
‐ Eighty‐one? ‐ Let me see.
81年 对
Oh, '81. Yeah.
我是这张照片上唯一还活着的人
I'm the only one in this photo still alive.
我告诉你
I tell ya, I...
我每天早上起来 想着
I wake up every morning, and I wonder,
"为什么我还活着" 你懂吗
"Why am I still here?" You know?
你做了检测吗
Did you get tested?
嗯 阴性 我都不知道怎么会
Yeah, yeah. I'm negative. I don't know how.
-但就是阴性 -嗯
‐ But I am. ‐ Right.
-你呢 -没验
‐ You? ‐ Nah.
我肯定得了 什么地方都去过两次
I've got it, I'm sure. I've been everywhere twice.
我在考虑把钱给罗森博格
I'm thinking about giving money to Rothenberg.
他之前来酒吧了 和选民谈了谈
Came into the bars, talking to voters.
他要捐钱治疗艾滋
AIDS funding is his thing.
嗯 他是挺好 但是
Yeah, I mean, he's great, but, uh...
在市议会只有一个人可不够
having one guy on the city council is not enough.
科奇 那个深柜混♥蛋♥
I mean, Koch, man. That fucking closeted prick.
他竟然有胆在我的犹太会堂演讲
He had the chutzpah to speak at my synagogue.
四年了 一千五百条命
I mean, four years and 1,500 deaths later,
他才提到这件事
and finally, he lets a word about it slip out his mouth.
我们需要市长领导
I mean, we need the mayor to lead.
你该把钱给他们
That's where you should put your money.
我讨厌玩这个游戏
I hate playing this game.
什么 政♥治♥吗
What, politics?
是啊
Yeah, well...
为什么我要给他们钱
Why should I have to pay for people to do jobs
他们已经在领工资做的事
that they already get paid for?
我开酒吧和澡堂
I run bars and baths, and...
时不常地资助下舞台剧
I back a stage play now and then,
但这些跟政♥治♥有什么关系
but how is any of that political?
你看过几次托德的《弯》演出
How many times did you see Tod's Bent performance?
几次
How many?
-六次 -六次 好吧
‐ Six. ‐ Six. Okay.
你还不明白吗
And you still don't get this?
听着 保罗 你去做检测
Look, Paul, you get tested.
发现自己也许会死
You find out you may die. I mean...
以目前的形势看 你多半会死
the way things are going, you probably will die.
所以有什么关系
So then, what does it matter?
发出己声
Make a noise.
在呼喊中死去
Die screaming.
别让那些没心没肺的人坐视不管
Don't let those gutless bastards look away for a moment,
因为只要可以 他们就不会管
because, I mean, if they can... they will.
到新泽西十分钟 我
Ten minutes into New Jersey, I...
就知道自己犯了错
knew I made a mistake.
怎么了
What happened?
他一直到走完林肯隧♥道♥才说话
He didn't speak until we got through the Lincoln Tunnel.
我看着他 我发誓我可以...
And I looked over and I swear I could...
我知道他想要说什么
just‐‐ I knew everything that he wanted to say.
在他的脑子里 他想放手一切
In his head, he wants to let this all go.
他知道自己必须这么做
He knows that he has to,
唯一从头来过的方法是从头来过
that the only way to start over is to actually start over.
不问问题 不说话 不说"你怎么能这样"
You know, no questions, no talk, no "How could you do this?"
"你怎么这么做"
"Why did you do this?"
"我看到你在那电影里后我该怎么想"
"What was I supposed to think when I saw you in the movies?"
但这是他脑子里的想法
But that's what's in his head.
在他心里
In his heart...
他需要答案
he needs the answers.
他是个混♥蛋♥
He's an asshole.
不
No...
不是 他不再是了
Not‐‐ Not‐‐ Not anymore. He's not that.
我不知道 你知道那些人
I don't know. You know those people...
有问题的人 但不再酗酒或嗑药
who have problems, who stop drinkin' or druggin' and...
依然看起来很糟糕吗
they still just always seem wrecked?
就是 不喝酒的醉汉
Like a‐‐ Dry drunks.
但能看到我弟弟也挺好 他现在
It was good to see my brother, though. He's doing...
比我想的过得好
better than I could've hoped.
他的孩子们也很棒
And his kids were great.
梅丽莎姨妈
Aunt Melissa.
其实是玛格丽特姨妈
Aunt Margaret, actually.
我喜欢玛格丽特
Ooh, I like Margaret.
为什么改名
Why'd you change?
因为叫玛格丽特的妓♥女♥没几个挣钱的
Because no whore named Margaret ever made any money.
他在后面
He's in the back.
要我去通报吗
Want me to tell him you're here?
卡迈恩
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表