剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
我有一晚看见了点东西
I saw something the other night.
每个女人身上都带着标签
Every woman's got a price tag hangin' on her ass.
准备好了吗
You ready?
《堕落街传奇》前情提要
你需要重操旧业
You need to get back on the horse and ride,
给人们看看他们前所未见的东西
show people what they haven't seen before.
他们还有什么没见过
What the fuck haven't they seen before?
其他姑娘呢
Where are all the girls?
你为什么需要枪
Why do you need a gun?
你哥中枪而死 没人知道为什么
Your brother is shot to death. Nobody knows why.
你有把枪 你还想让我冷静
You have a fucking gun. You expect me to calm down?!
艾比
Abby.
你不知道朗格在做什么
You didn't know anything about what Longo was up to?
我不知道
I didn't know.
但如果你是对的
But if you're right...
我懂 他受保护
I get it. He's protected.
你知道大学附近的那家绅士俱乐部吗
Hey. Do you know the gentleman's club near the university?
-斯凯勒 -对
- The Skylar? - Yeah.
-这么晚还开门吗 -据我所知是的
- Is it still open this late? - As far as I know.
洛瑞 你以前很棒 我们喜欢你的表演
Lori, you were great. We loved having you here.
但这周 周日前的演出已经安排满了
But this week, we're booked solid through till Sunday.
安贝尔·林是主角
I got Amber Lynn headlining.
那就让我在安贝尔上场前表演一两场
So, let me do a set or two before Amber.
洛瑞 她是主角
Lori, she's headlining for me.
如果我让你在她之前上场
If I put you up on that stage in front of her
抢占她的小费 她会杀了我的
to scarf up the tip money, she'll kill me for it.
你得提前预定
You gotta book in advance.
你经纪人是谁
Who the hell's managing you?
目前没有
No one right now.
听着 我离开洛杉矶的时候身上就没几个钱
Look, I left LA with not enough cash,
我靠在路上揽活一直到了这儿
and I've managed to make it this far with enough gigs,
但我...
but I just-- I'm...
我钱不多了
I'm running low, you know.
我坐的灰狗巴士
I'm riding the fucking Hound, you know?
如果你借我足够多的钱
Look, if you just loan me enough now for...
够我坐车去芝加哥 住酒店
the bus to Chicago and maybe a hotel,
下次我来的时候 我会还给你的
next time I'm here, I'll make it even.
好吗
Okay?
这是法棱公园吗
Hey, is this Phalen Park?
对
Yeah.
你能在弗雷斯特街左转 然后在马里兰街右转吗
Could you take a left on Forest and then right on Maryland?
好
Okay.
就这儿 右边
Up here. On the right.
现在又去哪
Where to now?
车站附近有酒店吗
Is there a hotel near the bus station?
当然
Sure.
堕落街传奇
第三季 第七集
文森特
Vincent!
上车
Come on, get in the car.
文森特 你去哪
Hey! Hey! Vincent where the-- the fuck you going?
文森特
Hey! Vincent!
混♥蛋♥ 搞什么
Hey, asshole! What the fuck?
你什么毛病
Hey! The fuck's wrong with you?
我没空
I don't got time.
我跟你说了 我很忙
Like I told you, I'm in kind of a hurry.
我不知道你喜欢西部片
I did not know that you like Westerns.
我喜欢看弗罗斯特·塔克演的所有片子
Shit, I'll watch anything with Forrest Tucker.
他是传奇 他和约翰·爱尔兰
The man was legendary. Him and John Ireland.
别洗了 过来
Girl, stop cleaning everything and get over here!
你又不是海泽尔
Acting like you're Hazel.
我只是想帮你
I am just trying to be helpful.
别取悦我了 你已经搬进来了
Well, don't be auditioning. You moved in.
这是你家 我会想办法付钱的
It's your home. I will figure out a way to pay my share.
这我不操心
I'm not worried about that.
听着
Hey, look here.
明天电影开始拍摄
So, the studio movie starts shooting tomorrow.
项目制片主任给我打电♥话♥说了一个片场服装师的工作
U.P.M. Called me about a set costumer thing.
离水之鱼的故事
Fish-out-of-water story with...
一个澳大利亚人搬到了纽约 教导了我们
some Australian man who moves to the Big Apple and schools us all.
我推荐了你
So I put you up for the job.
因为我知道你能应付
'Cause I knew you can handle it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我得照顾我的搭档
Yeah, well, I gotta look out for my little partner.
该我照顾你才对
I'm the one that's supposed to be taking care of you.
你有照顾我啊 我们是一家人
Well, you are. We're family.
我没钱了
I'm out of money.
嗯 你还欠多少
Right. What do you still owe?
字幕
Scene to scene?
一半的电影
I mean, half the fucking movie.
哈维 我几乎全部外景都还没拍
Harvey, almost all of my exteriors.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to tell you.
你不是说要从发行的录像带里
You were gonna peel off 20 for me from
-抽两万给我吗 -已经给了
- your straight-to-video stuff. - I did!
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
-所以呢 -虽然你
- So-- so what? - Hey, even though you only
只匹配了一万 我还是给了你两万
matched it with ten, I still gave you the 20.
你以为你过去六周
What the fuck you think you've been shooting
-在拍什么 -都没了
- on the last six weeks? - That's all gone?
全部 是的
All of it. Yes.
全部
All of it.
操
Fuck!
我不想失去这些演员
I don't wanna lose these actors.
我不怪你 你知道 我...
I don't blame you. You know. I've...
我看了一些你的样片
I've seen some of your dailies.
听着 如果我能抽更多的钱让你拍完
Look, if I could steal more for myself to get you there,
我会的 但我不行
I would, but I can't.
我们也没钱了 或许我可以自掏腰包
We're broke. Maybe I could look in my wallet
让你有足够的钱
and find you enough to finish
拍完你这周的内容
what you have on the schedule this week,
但就这样了 之后
but that's it. Afterwards, you know,
你就得停止制♥作♥
you're gonna have to suspend production.
至少目前不能再拍了
You know, at least for the time being.
换做你是我 你会怎么做
What would you do if you were me?
我会请一个传奇巨星
I'd cast a legend.
好吧
Oh, okay.
毕竟
Well...
你不会得到任何新的投资
You're not gonna get any fresh backing
除非你找名演员来拍
without any names on this.
这里头一个色情明星都没有
You know, there's not a single porn star in the bunch.
-一个行业里的... -不 哈维 他们是演员
- Okay? There's not one single... - No, Harvey. They're actors.
-名人都没有 -我要他们演戏 色情明星算个屁
- ...name for the one-sheet. - I need them to act. Fuck porn stars.
不好意思 你想赚钱的 对吧
Excuse me. You want money, right?
那就翻翻你的名片盒 找一个有影迷
So, go through your Rolodex, find someone with fans
也希望能出演真正电影的人
who wants a chance to act in something real,
然后用一种不会毁掉
and then use them in a way that doesn't ruin
你所需场景的方式运用他们
any of the scenes you really need,
之后再让他们脱衣服开操
and then make them take their clothes off and fuck.
一次足矣
Once.
或许两次
Twice.
一个足够响亮的名字能帮你带来新支持
A big enough name's gonna get you that fresh backing.
所以妥协一下 艾琳
So, compromise, Eileen. You know?
不能全是艺术
It can't all be art.
我带了补给
Brought supplies.
没有牛奶吗
No milk?
谁会用牛奶兑麦芽浆喝啊
Who mixes milk with mash?
这么说你只带了必需品
Ah. So just the essentials.
话说
So...
你觉得这地方怎么样
What do you think of this place?
跟我想象的差不多
It's pretty much what I pictured.
谢谢你 文斯
Thank you, Vince.
谢屋主吧
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表