剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
...or the family that we made.
我会
I'll, uh...
我会开始找房♥子
I'll start looking for a place of my own.
你本可以买♥♥点早饭来
You could've brought breakfast.
是啊 我去看麦克了
Yeah, well-- I went to see Mike.
我真遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我觉得这像地♥产♥经济人穿的毛衣
I feel like this is, like, a real estate agent sweater.
-不是吧 -"给我捐款"
- No. - "Donate me."
我不想再见到她穿毛衣了
I don't want to see her in anymore sweaters, I think.
-艾琳 -什么事
- Eileen? - Yeah?
有个叫洛瑞的人打电♥话♥找糖糖
There's a Lori on the phone asking for Candy.
洛瑞·麦迪逊
Lori Madison?
是需要我们这边付费的电♥话♥ 我要接吗
She's calling collect. Do I accept?
-我... -我给你转过去
- I-- - I'm gonna transfer her.
好
Okay.
-洛瑞 -接受付费吗
- Lori? - Accept charges?
嗯 接受
Oh, yeah. Yeah. Yeah, I'll accept.
已接通
Go ahead.
洛瑞
Lori!
糖糖
Hey, Candy.
你在哪 加州吗
Hey. Where the fuck are you? California?
不 杨斯敦
No. Um... Youngstown.
你在俄亥俄
You're in Ohio?
对 现在我不知道能打给谁
Yeah. I didn't know who else to call at this point.
我没钱了
I'm out of money,
我想去纽约
and I'm trying to get to New York.
我不得已急忙离开洛杉矶 而且
I had to leave LA in kind of a rush, and...
我也没计划好 所以
I didn't really plan so good, and, um...
如果你有什么活
If you have any work,
任何能现在借我的
anything that you could lend me now,
我可以 我可以到时候还你
I could, um... I could pay you back.
当然
Yeah.
你想让我转到哪里
Wh-- Um... Where do you want me to send it?
我其实 我就在银行边上
I'm act-- I'm at the place right now.
我就
I can just--
我只需要进去拿到转账信息
I just need to go in and get the information.
天哪 太谢谢你了 非常感谢
Oh, my G-- Thank you so much. So much.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
哈维
Hey, Harvey!
洛瑞·麦迪逊来出演 怎么样
How about Lori fucking Madison on my one-sheet?
这能让我马上拿到点现金吗
Does that get me a little cash in a hurry?
终于
And finally,
中城的成人娱乐已不再蒸蒸日上
adult entertainment is no longer a growth industry in Midtown.
我们正在加配警力
We are expanding enforcement
以应对渗入指定征用地
in response to concerns about the infiltration
北区和西区的
of sex establishments, loiterers and criminals
色情机构
into areas north and west
无业游民和犯罪分子
of the designated condemnation sites.
如果你们在所负责的街区留意到任何此类群体
If you observe any of these elements on your block,
打给我们 我们会随时支援
give us a call and we will be there for you.
但别搞错了
But don't be mistaken,
如若你们站在这些不法分子那边
if you're supporting any of these undesirable elements,
我们也会找到你们的
we will also be there for you.
谢谢你 吉恩
Thank you, Gene.
现在可以提问了吗
May we open this up to questions?
我们将逐一回答你们的问题
We'll take questions one at a time.
不要打断
No interrupting.
帕克小姐
Miss Parker.
你好 我是艾比·帕克
Hi. I'm Abby Parker.
我已经在45街经营一家酒吧已经快15年了
For almost 15 years, I've run a bar over on 45th Street.
任何进我酒吧的人都是我的客人
Anyone who comes into my bar, they're my customer.
在这个街区 那代表着我会认识
In this neighborhood, that's meant getting to know
不少妓♥女♥ 皮条客
more than a few prostitutes, pimps,
毒贩 瘾君子和流浪汉
dealers, addicts, homeless people...
即在你们的口号♥中暗指到的所有不受欢迎的人
All the undesirables you allude to in your rallying cry.
他们是我的顾客 很多人也成了我的朋友
Those are my customers, and many have become friends.
吉恩 你告诉我们这个重建的新阶段
And, Gene, you're misleading everyone coming here
将拯救我们的街区
to tell us that this new phase of redevelopment
市里正在为我们着想
is gonna save my neighborhood from itself,
是在误导左右在座的人
that the city is looking out for us.
当然
Sure.
投入了数十亿美元
There's billions of dollars at play...
但那是私人资金
but it's private money.
看上去你在其中的角色
Seems your role in this
就是假装这是个公共工程
is to make the remapping of Times Square a bit more palatable
使得重新规划时代广场听起来更顺应民♥意♥
by pretending it's a public project.
但是 吉恩 你知道我说这话是真心实意的
But, Gene, you know I mean this with love in my heart.
如果你希望我们听你的
You can go fuck yourself
你可以去死了
if you expect us to do your bidding.
冒昧地说一句 早在重建之前
All due respect, but my office has been working
我的办公室就一直致力于
to make Midtown more hospitable
让中城更为宜居
since before redevelopment.
对谁来说更宜居
Hospitable for whom?
我敢肯定会有经济发展和就业机会的增加
Mm? I'm sure there's economic development and jobs coming in,
但我认识的人得不到任何好处
but the people I know won't see any of that.
不 你要重建时代广场 给它镀金
No. You're gonna rebuild and re-gild Times Square,
任何没达到所需社会地位标准的人
and anyone who's not up to corporate standards of respectability
都会被赶到大街上
gets kicked down the road.
在我的酒吧中 首先就是要
I run a bar where job one
平等对待穷♥人♥和恶人
is to treat the damned and the damnable alike,
给他们一点尊严
with a little dignity.
我或许在过去的14年中没做过多少贡献
I-- I might not have done much in the last 14 years...
但我不曾欺客
but I've served an honest drink.
以后我也会如此
And I'm not gonna stop.
你怎么回事
Fuck is your problem?
很抱歉我前几天不能交易
Sorry I couldn't deal the other day,
我有心事
I just had something on my mind.
是吗 什么事
Yeah? What?
鲁迪让你心神不宁
Rudy fucked your head up.
当然
Sure.
我无所适从 就像鲁迪从来没存在过一样
It just fucks me up that it's like Rudy never existed.
几周了 我都是拿到信封
For weeks now, I get the envelopes,
再交给你
I pass it on to you.
-就像什么都没改变一样 -什么该变
- It's like nothing changes. - What should change?
听着
Look.
我喜欢鲁迪
I loved Rudy.
对他的遭遇我感到很不幸
I feel real bad about what happened to him.
知道是谁杀了他吗
Know who killed him?
谁都有可能
Could be anyone.
是啊
Yeah, could be.
听着
Listen.
文森特
Vincent.
告诉你一个小秘密
Here's a little secret:
我不知道谁杀了鲁迪
I don't know who did Rudy.
但我知道会出这事 因为在紧要关头
But I know it may have happened because when push came to shove,
他没有供出你
he didn't give you up.
你知道这事吗
Did you know that?
他帮你背了杀死卡卡奇的锅
He took your weight for killing Cacace.
他用这种方式帮你还了债
He paid your debt that way.
所以 现在卡卡奇的人
So, now Cacace's people,
他们不会再来找你麻烦
they're not looking for you anymore
因为他们已经杀了鲁迪一报还一报了
because Rudy was an eye for an eye.
是的
Yeah.
我跟他说了你和弗兰奇的事
Well, I told him about you and Frankie.
你们贩毒的事
About the drug thing.
我以为他可能有参与
I thought he might've been in that.
可不是
No shit.
前几周 你一直在躲着我
These past weeks, you've been duckin' me
就好像你眨一下眼我就会毙掉你一样
as if I'm gonna drop you if you so much as blink in front of me.
鲁迪讨厌贩毒
Look, Rudy hated the drug thing.
很多老一辈也是
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表