剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
这是个崭新的开始 第三次肯定能成功吧
It's a new start, third time must be the charm.
这是我第五次了
This is my fifth.
我知道你最近在抓这些小偷团伙
I know you've been working these wolf packs,
那也是我们的问题
that's our problem too.
你有什么需求
What do you need?
你为什么还管我要钱
Why are you trying to put the touch on me?
最近街头流行的那疾病让我的生意受到了打击
My spots have taken a hit with this disease on the street.
我们的内容也要改变
Our content has to change.
改成什么
Into what?
新浪鸡公♥司♥ 有什么能效劳
New Wave Hookers Incorporated. What can I do you for?
如果我要拍那种垃圾
If I had to make that kind of trash,
我宁愿退出黄♥片♥界
I would get the fuck out of porn.
-五 -我们得做好预防措施
- Five! - We gotta stay out in front of this.
-四 -这不是空气传播的疾病
- Four! - It's not an airborne disease.
-三 -警♥察♥ 站住
- Three! - Police, freeze!
-二 -这能有助你尽早回到正轨
- Two! - Good for you, get right back in the saddle.
一
One!
敬即将发生的所有好事
To all the great things coming down the pike.
胖穆尼
Ho, Fat Mooney.
或者该叫你瘦马林克 你朋友呢
Or should I say Skinny Malink. Where's your friends?
魔术师来啦 来得正好
The Magic Man, right on time.
听着 他们还没到
Ah, so listen, they're not here yet.
好吧
All right, well,
等待期间 我这有些新的录像
while we're waitin', I got some new tapes.
有些什么
Whatcha got?
异常饥渴的主妇
Hungry, Hungry Housewives.
关于一群饥渴的主妇
It's about a bunch of housewives that are hungry,
不过你懂的 饥渴做♥爱♥
but... you know, for fucking.
-我猜到了 -嗯
- Yeah, I gathered. - Yeah.
激♥情♥四溢 真实情景 百分百自♥制♥
Sizzling, real-life action. 100 percent homemade.
有多少
So how many?
十多部吧 之后还有更多
Ehh... A dozen or so. More comin'.
你是从主机上拷贝下来的吗
So, you copy all these off the master?
弗兰奇 上次那批货
'Cause, Frankie, I mean that last batch, I mean,
-有的特别粗糙 -我知道
- you know, some were grainy as hell. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
那是设备问题
Look, it was an equipment problem.
我和爱琳更新了设备
Me and Irene, we upgraded our shit.
那还行
All right, then that's fair.
伙计
Hey, pal!
这不是图书馆 在家看更好
It's not a library! They read better at home.
每天都有这种人
Every day with this shit.
抱歉 路上堵车
Sorry. Traffic.
我是查斯·罗 你一定是马蒂诺先生了 这是蒂娜
Chaz Rowe. You must be Mr. Martino. This is Tina.
久仰大名
Your reputation precedes you.
别相信你听到的一切
Yeah, well, don't believe everything you hear.
你们终于意见一致了 加上我的一杯羹
At last, a meeting of the minds plus a piece for me.
好 去我后面的办公室吧
All right, just go back there, to my office back there.
我知道路
I know the way.
沿着捆绑巷直走 然后在癖好道右转 来吧
Straight down Bondage Alley, right at Fetish Lane. Come on.
进来
Come on in.
查斯
All right, Chaz.
插♥进♥去吧 看看拍了什么
Uh, stick it right in there. Let's see what you got.
看好了
Dig this.
这是我们最新作品
It's our latest.
已经定位到了精彩部分
Cued it up at the good part.
这是你们的客厅吗
Wow. This your, uh, actual living room?
嗯 在扬克斯
Yep, just up in Yonkers.
会是谁啊
Who could that be?
靠 我忘了我定了个包裹
Oh shit, I forgot I ordered a package.
这都是计划外的
This was all unplanned.
-要去拿吗 -靠 真的不错
- Gonna get it? - Shit, this is the real deal.
等等 我们要把这个拍下来 等等
Wait, we should get this. Hang on.
-等等 -好
- Hang on. - Okay.
好了
There.
逗我呢 这是真的吗
Oh! You shittin' me? This actually happened?
干嘛这么惊讶
Why so surprised?
穆尼先生说你也拍摄业余毛♥片♥
Mr. Mooney said you shoot amateur porn, too.
我拍摄的是假装的业余毛♥片♥
I mean, I shoot pretend amateur porn.
这个 这太真实了
This is... I mean, this is really real.
祝你今天愉快
Have a good day.
我去
What the--
你们在家拍这种片子拍了多久了
How long have you been makin' this at your home?
几年吧 一周一两部
Um... couple years. One or two a week.
而且我们还有朋友
Plus, we got friends.
朋友
Friends?
我们在俱乐部认识了些人
Yeah, we met some people at clubs.
志趣相投的人 朋友
You know, like-minded people. Friends.
开始只是为了好玩 然后我们就想
First it was for fun. Then, we thought
如果我们把这些卖♥♥给陌生人就更好了
wouldn't it be something if we sold these to strangers.
一想到陌生人观看我们 付钱给我们
The idea of strangers watching us. Paying for us.
于是我们来到城里 询问了一些人
So we came downtown, talked to a couple of people.
穆尼先生 他觉得
Mr. Mooney, he thought that--
嗯嗯
Yeah, yeah.
我懂的
I get it.
你们
You, uh...
你们需要分销
you need distribution.
你有个公♥司♥ 对吧
You have a company, right?
是的
Yes, I do.
第三季 第二集
我上幼儿园的时候
When I was in kindergarten,
有个小孩路易斯 他常常
this kid Louis, he used to...
他常常为了看我的阴♥道♥而把他的牛奶钱给我
he used to give me his milk money to look at my vagina.
摸的话就要给更多
Extra to touch it.
然后他 他告诉了他所有朋友
And he-- he ended up telling all of his friends. So...
-就是这样开始的 -小路易斯
- That's how it started. - Little Louis!
是的 和小路易斯
With Little Louis. Yeah.
你呢
How about yours?
天呐
Ah, Jesus. Um...
我当时还是少女 一个比我大的女生给我牵线
Well, I was a teenager. Older girl hooked it up.
多半是因为她不想接那活
Probably because she didn't want the trick.
他大概有300磅 体型很大
He was, like, 300 pounds. A huge guy.
然后 是在公主酒店里的一个房♥间
And um-- Oh! It was at a room in The Princess.
你还记得吗 是的
Do you remember? Yes.
-公主酒店 嗯 -记得 那地方
- The Princess. Yeah. - Oh, hell yes. That place.
他说他只想让我给他搓背
And, um, you know, he said all he wanted was a back rub.
我心想 这简单啊
I was like... easy right?
他把他想要我使用的油给了我
And, um, so he's got this oil he wants me to use.
我倒在他身上 就开始搓了
I-- I pour it all over him. And I'm rubbing away.
弄了好久才给他全身都抹上
It takes forever to get this guy covered in oil.
他就像是座山一样
He's like a fucking mountain.
过了一会儿 没想到吧 他就硬了
You know, after a while, surprise surprise, he gets hard,
他说"现在给我口"
he says, uh, "Now suck my dick."
我就开始给他口
And so, I go down on him.
我没开玩笑
And I am not fucking kidding you,
那混♥蛋♥好几周没洗过澡了
this motherfucker had not washed in weeks.
那味道 我差点吐出来
No, the smell, I'm like-- I was gagging.
我当时真想从窗户跳出去
And I was thinking I should just jump out the fucking window.
我还是小孩
You know, I was just a kid.
想着自杀
Thinking about offing myself.
就一个小孩 总之 之后就容易多了
Just a little kid. Anyway, got easier after that.
你的电影
So, your movie, um...
是要讲我们的故事吗还是
it's what-- it's supposed to be like our stories or...?
我还不确定
I don't know yet.
我还在头脑风暴
I'm still brainstorming.
糖糖 你一直都是一个人工作 对吗
Candy, you-- you always worked alone though, right?
从没有过皮条客
Never had a man?
是的 我不喜欢
Nah, wasn't my thing.
皮条客
Yeah, a man was...
一直是我工作的一部分
always a part of it for me.
-嗯 -我也不知道
- Mm-hmm. - I don't know. Um...
乔伊斯·布拉泽斯博士 你听她的节目吗
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表